So These Cock Suckin Culture Vultures Makin A Cleopatra Movie

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm probly late as fuck but I see Hollywood makin a Cleopatra movie starring Gal Gadot. Da fuck???!!! So I guess they couldn't find any black actresses to portray an African queen? White bitch directing and white bitch starring. Shit gonna flop like a mothafucka.

de9a6rn-2079f645-8c0c-4494-b08c-d46ca668bca6.jpg

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Cleopatra was a white woman from Greece; She was a Macedonian

Cleopatra VII Philopator (Koinē Greek: Κλεοπάτρα Φιλοπάτωρ;[5] 69 – 10 or 12 August 30 BC)[note 2] was the last active ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt.[note 5] As a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, she was a descendant of its founder Ptolemy I Soter, a Macedonian Greek general and companion of Alexander the Great.[note 6] After the death of Cleopatra, Egypt became a province of the Roman Empire, marking the end of the second to last Hellenistic state and the age that had lasted since the reign of Alexander (336–323 BC).[note 7] Her native language was Koine Greek, and she was the only Ptolemaic ruler to learn the Egyptian language.[note

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cleopatra was a white woman from Greece; She was a Macedonian

Cleopatra VII Philopator (Koinē Greek: Κλεοπάτρα Φιλοπάτωρ;[5] 69 – 10 or 12 August 30 BC)[note 2] was the last active ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt.[note 5] As a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, she was a descendant of its founder Ptolemy I Soter, a Macedonian Greek general and companion of Alexander the Great.[note 6] After the death of Cleopatra, Egypt became a province of the Roman Empire, marking the end of the second to last Hellenistic state and the age that had lasted since the reign of Alexander (336–323 BC).[note 7] Her native language was Koine Greek, and she was the only Ptolemaic ruler to learn the Egyptian language.[note

A white woman??? Egyptologists have come to the conclusion that Cleopatra’s nose was large, her lips were thin and her chin was sharp and the skin color of the legendary woman was dark. Fuck you Nzinga. :angry:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
A white woman??? Egyptologists have come to the conclusion that Cleopatra’s nose was large, her lips were thin and her chin was sharp and the skin color of the legendary woman was dark. Fuck you Nzinga. :angry:
Did Cleopatra have African ancestry?
Cleopatra had African ancestry, skeleton suggests. Cleopatra could have been part-African, according to the study of a skeleton believed to be her half sister. Traditional thinking has always been that the monarch, memorably portrayed by Elizabeth Taylor, was Greek Caucasian.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
She was white but the message they're sending is clear.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man please... The Ptolemies were Greek. The country had been a Greek colony
for more than 300 years by the time Mark Anthony and Augustus Caeser fought
over Cleopatra. The only reason black Americans are so fixated with and possessive
of Egyptian history is because you pine for the validation of the white man.
You must
make the white man approve of you somehow. Accept the fact: Cleopatra was of
Macedonian Greek heritage. Since you must have an Egyptian Queen to attach to, find
another- maybe Hatshepsut. But you can't use that one, can you? White people have
not approved her kind of beauty.

The reason why we Africans do care for this sort of "Africanness", is that those who parlay
it have a willful ignorance of their more recent and direct history in West Africa. But then
acknowledging that would not muster the white approval and validation that is needed,
right?

We pine for the validation of the white man??? You're the one who said Cleopatra was white when noted Egyptologists conclude her skin was dark.
You can't have it both ways. And btw African Americans are not fixated on Egyptian history. Speaking as one, I just take offense when Cleopatra, a dark skin woman according to experts, is depicted in cinema and in the minds of whites and you as being as white as her portrayers Elizabeth Taylor or Claudette Colbert. In fact we are much more admiring of Nefertiti, an undeniably black woman, than Cleopatra so stop claiming we feel so only because we seek the validation of whites. You argument as stated is contradictory at best and ludicrous at worst and above all beyond arrogant, as are most of your assertions about black Americans. :hmm:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
1776 legislation. Teach people to love America again. Translated-(Teach people To worship white again )

That train has long sailed. As long as they publicly continue their hate of all things non white the non white people will resist. Also outside of teachers, historians, and sociologist and a few other professions no one cares about American history/social studies anymore. What is needed is civics education so the citizenry will be educated about on how shit works.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
She was a brown skinned caucasian white but they're sending is clear.

FIXED

In that part of the world during those times the caucasians where not the northern, western, nordic, or alpine variety of what is considered to be white today.

I can accept she was an aboriginal caucasian, but not the political version of what the present day representation of what white is.

By the way Horn Africans mainly Cushitics are aboriginal brown skinned caucasians.

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
I hate to agree with Nzinga but he's right. the same Egyptologists you call to back your assertions also claim that Akhenaten's son Tutankhamun was white. she may have been what we call mulatto, but she wasn't Bantu....thus not our people.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
FIXED

In that part of the world during those times the caucasians where not the northern, western, nordic, or alpine variety of what is considered to be white today.

I can accept she was an aboriginal caucasian, but not the political version of what the present day representation of what white is.

By the way Horn Africans mainly Cushitics are aboriginal brown skinned caucasians.

Agrred.
I've read in some places that she may have also been 1/2 or 1/4 black ,but as we've agreed, the message remains the same.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She wasn't a dark skinned black woman. That is true.

However she DID NOT look like Gal Gadot.

I would dare say that Cleopartra while Greek did not look like the Greeks do now.

People in Harlem in 1890 do not look like the people in Harlem in 2020.

So damn sure Gal Gadot who is a white Jew who lived in "Israel" is not gonna look like an ancient Greek.

She was white but the message they're sending is clear.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Agrred.
I've read in some places that she may have also been 1/2 or 1/4 black ,but as we've agreed, the message remains the same.

All caucasians are not white. All whites however are caucasian. The true aboriginal caucasians are brown skinned people.

As long as we remember this rule we will be fine. The aboriginal progenitors of that civilazation were the Nilote people. The Bantu people did dominate the continent but that civilization was in it's beginnings Nilotic, than Cushitic, then Semitic, then Greek, now Arabic who live there now. During Cleopatra's time she was during the Cushitic/Semitic/Greek stages. We agree she is neither Nilote or Bantu.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
She wasn't a dark skinned black woman. That is true.

However she DID NOT look like Gal Gadot.

I would dare say that Cleopartra while Greek did not look like the Greeks do now.

People in Harlem in 1890 do not look like the people in Harlem in 2020.

So damn sure Gal Gadot who is a white Jew who lived in "Israel" is not gonna look like an ancient Greek.

She was brown skin but not of the Nilote or Bantu tree of Africans. She was Afro-Caucasian.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Cleopatra had African ancestry, skeleton suggests. Cleopatra could have been part-African, according to the study of a skeleton believed to be her half sister. Traditional thinking has always been that the monarch, memorably portrayed by Elizabeth Taylor, was Greek Caucasian.
We pine for the validation of the white man??? You're the one who said Cleopatra was white when noted Egyptologists conclude her skin was dark.
You can't have it both ways. And btw African Americans are not fixated on Egyptian history. Speaking as one, I just take offense when Cleopatra, a dark skin woman according to experts, is depicted in cinema and in the minds of whites and you as being as white as her portrayers Elizabeth Taylor or Claudette Colbert. In fact we are much more admiring of Nefertiti, an undeniably black woman, than Cleopatra so stop claiming we feel so only because we seek the validation of whites. You argument as stated is contradictory at best and ludicrous at worst and above all beyond arrogant, as are most of your assertions about black Americans. :hmm:
How do the "noted Egyptologist" know what the skin colour of Cleopatra was?
Do you realise that "science" sometimes, if not too often, finds the answers its
purveyors want?

You take offense? What makes you think I care about your tantrums? Do you
have a piece of Cleopatra's skin? Have you finally found out where Cleopatra
and Mark Anthony are buried?

If not, we have to go with her known heritage; she was of Hellenistic heritage;
she was Greek, and spoke Greek

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
White people ruled Engypt from 662 BC when Cambyses and
the Persians took over. The Persians were succeeded by the
Greeks in 332, and the Romans around the birth of Jesus........

Accept the history folks. It is what it is

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor

How do the "noted Egyptologist" know what the skin colour of Cleopatra was?
Do you realise that "science" sometimes, if not too often, finds the answers its
purveyors want?

You take offense? What makes you think I care about your tantrums? Do you
have a piece of Cleopatra's skin? Have you finally found out where Cleopatra
and Mark Anthony are buried?

If not, we have to go with her known heritage; she was of Hellenistic heritage;
she was Greek, and spoke Greek

She was a Cushitic mulatto at best. Very little to nothing about her is Nilote or Bantu.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Well, wasn’t she technically half CAC.
And more importantly, the first coon.
That bitch handed over the Egyptian empire to the CACs.
Fuck her.​
Wrong. Egypt had been under cacs for almost 600 years before she was born;
She herself was cac from everything we know, though her half sister may have
been part African

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why are you so possessive of Egypt?
Where do you see any hints of possession in my statement? I'm talking about commercial successes and failures and critics comments. I think you have me confused with someone else.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did she look like Gal Gadot genetically?

Cause I say HELL NO.

I say she is closer to Tracey Ellis Ross than Gal Gadot.

What say you?

She was brown skin but not of the Nilote or Bantu tree of Africans. She was Afro-Caucasian.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
She was a Cushitic mulatto at best. Very little to nothing about her is Nilote or Bantu.
We do not know this. The place was crawling Jews, Greeks, Romans, Persians, Germans
and probably even Mongolians. The only thing we know is that she was a of Hellenistic
Greek heritage, and primarily spoke Greek

Last edited:
Reactions: ugk

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Where do you see any hints of possession in my statement? I'm talking about commercial successes and failures and critics comments. I think you have me confused with someone else.
Some of you have memorised the The Book of the Dead, and are learning the ancient Egyptian
language. Yet you choose not to know where your immediate ancestors came from in West
Africa, unless you are on the continent trying to extract a piece of land from the locals

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
this is a non-story. cacs are gonna cac and unless y'all are planning to mount a campaign that puts enough pressure that they'll reconsider, what's the point in talking on it?

Go watch Queen Sugar, and Black Lightning, and Moonlight, and Black-ish, and If Beale Street..., etc. if you want to take an action that will help get more stories created by Black creators get created.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
I'm calling it early...

71Ame7QgRnL._SL1500_.jpg

Didn't these fools learn anything from the blowback from Gods of Egypt and Exodus?

If they were honest they would use modern day Nubians, Cushites, Berber looking people, and olive skinned Mediterranean people for accuracy.

If they want to show the Nile Valley from it's beginning stages it is not doubt in my mind that the Nilote people were the first pyramid builders. Evidence is set in stone. The oldest pyramids are in the Sudan region of the Nile Valley.