• One person (non-family)

• 2-4 people (non-family)

• 5 or more people (non-family)

• Many people

Results are only viewable after voting.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Social networks have destroyed society as we know it, this is all a part of it.
Nah... social network was a gift from the gods and a loophole for the common man.. the common man failed to utilize its capabilities... social media/ the internet was like if humans being Were introduced to fire and all we used it for was to light up some weed..that shit would be an utterly waste of fires capabilities.. that’s how humans treated social media... the world was connected by sites ..billion + people had the capability to network, share info, teach/learn so many things, generate money, connect, and instead we used it to take selfies and talk about meaningless topics... if social media was released anytime in history b4 2000 so much progress would be made but society is dumb as fuck now so selfies it is

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah... social network was a gift from the gods and a loophole for the common man.. the common man failed to utilize its capabilities... social media/ the internet was like if humans being Were introduced to fire and all we used it for was to light up some weed..that shit would be an utterly waste of fires capabilities.. that’s how humans treated social media... the world was connected by sites ..billion + people had the capability to network, share info, teach/learn so many things, generate money, connect, and instead we used it to take selfies and talk about meaningless topics... if social media was released anytime in history b4 2000 so much progress would be made but society is dumb as fuck now so selfies it is

KillaMayne agree....I don't have one social media nuttin...brah

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
^^^

"quit fuckin talking too me" *replies to the same post again a minute later*

You need to find a social media therapy group or something. Catch you tomorrow, killa.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If your about page on BGOL is your "meat," that says more about you than anyone else.

Don't be so sensitive. You didn't even know you were on social media ten minutes ago, you should thank me.

You are a piece of hot gabbage...don't even know why u continue to exist..go cut ya wrists...and take a alcohol bath.. bish

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
social networks where designed from the ground up to be addictive mind control tools, none of that is conspiracy the info is out there. The idea of social networks is great In theory so I can get behind it being a gift if taken at face value and used properly. Unfortunately all the social media networks we have are just marketing tools with a few sinister twists.

Last edited:

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm one of those. My fam bent on me when I decided to walk away from Christianity. Friend wise, most got ghost when they had families and shit. Doesn't bother me though since i'm an introvert. Being solo doesn't really bother me other than sometimes around the holidays.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm one of those. My fam bent on me when I decided to walk away from Christianity. Friend wise, most got ghost when they had families and shit. Doesn't bother me though since i'm an introvert. Being solo doesn't really bother me other than sometimes around the holidays.

Fuck em...made you stronger...since they bent...do em a favor..and gone break em...brah

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some people are hella comfortable just sitting on the couch and scrolling through instagram. All of those people protesting about their anti-mask freedom are just rushing out, to rush back home to sit in their bubbles. It's not like those people are going out to experience new things.
That number will go up in a few cause no one has to socialize if they don't want to they can see what someone else is doing via the internet,phone,text.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Rembrandt Doo Doo Brown thinks vaginas are ugly and stinky . That Feminine faggit

This is the best thing you have to do at 1:30 on a Saturday night? Bump my old shit with some fantasy drivel?

It could be genius-- You're acting out the subject of the thread. Turning your desolation-fueled sociopathic behavior into performance art.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
This is the best thing you have to do at 1:30 on a Saturday night? Bump my old shit with some fantasy drivel?

It could be genius-- You're acting out the subject of the thread. Turning your desolation-fueled sociopathic behavior into performance art.

Have you ever raped a woman before?