258 posts a day- 10.75 reasons per hour why playahaitian is a loser

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
Nah, kid. Bumping 80 ancient threads every morning is, though.

Kill yourself faggot. You bump age old threads you made with several of your screen names. When no one else will respond to your attention seeking bullshit. Playa's threads are dope and he keeps them updated. Like virtual magazines with extended subscribtions. Unlike the fuckboy nonsense you post and wind up having to bump with another one of your screen names. Take your bitch ass over to the section HNIC made that doesn't have pics. Since you're so bothered. And take brownshit with you.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Kill yourself faggot. You bump age old threads you made with several of your screen names. When no one else will repsonsd to your attention seeking bullshit. Playa's threads are dope and he keeps them updated. Like virtual magazines with extended subscribtions. Unlike the fuckboy nonsense you post and wind up having to bump with another on of your screen names. Take your bitch ass over to the section HNIC made that doesn't have pics. Since your so bothered. And take brownshit with you.
Rembrandt Costanza is a whole ho

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Kill yourself faggot. You bump age old threads you made with several of your screen names. When no one else will repsonsd to your attention seeking bullshit. Playa's threads are dope and he keeps them updated. Like virtual magazines with extended subscribtions. Unlike the fuckboy nonsense you post and wind up having to bump with another on of your screen names. Take your bitch ass over to the section HNIC made that doesn't have pics. Since your so bothered. And take brownshit with you.

DaMoistBi-- I have you on ignore and never see you except when you're in my threads. Why don't you do the same with me?

The irony of this moist bitch saying "no one else will repsonsd to your attention seeking bullshit"-- I have had you on ignore for a year and you keep replying!!!

Playahatin has 65 threads for every topic and updates every single one of them at the same time. That is not "dope" and it ain't like no goddamn virtual magazine. I used to subscribe to Sports Illustrated-- they did not send updates to every LeBron James story every time he played a new game. But a stupid bitch like you wouldn't know that.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
DaMoistBi-- I have you on ignore and never see you except when you're in my threads. Why don't you do the same with me?

The irony of this moist bitch saying "no one else will repsonsd to your attention seeking bullshit"-- I have had you on ignore for a year and you keep replying!!!

Playahatin has 65 threads for every topic and updates every single one of them at the same time. That is not "dope" and it ain't like no goddamn virtual magazine. I used to subscribe to Sports Illustrated-- they did not send updates to every LeBron James story every time he played a new game. But a stupid bitch like you wouldn't know that.

Lying bitch. I'm on ignore but you can still quote me? Cock sucker this a board for straight men. Take your faggot ass over to lipstick alley or where ever you faggots should be when your not burning like a pile of sticks. Or kill yourself. Either of the two will do.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Lying bitch. I'm on ignore but you can still quote me? Cock sucker this a board for straight men. Take your faggot ass over to lipstick alley or where ever you faggots should be when your not burning like a pile of sticks. Or kill yourself. Either of the two will do.

Yes, there's a button that says "Show ignored content," you stupid son of a bitch.

The nerve of you, promoting that ignore link when I've posted it for you so many times but you won't click it. You want me for yourself, you needy loser? PUT ME ON IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need restraining orders in the next board update. :smh:

And I'm going to go back to not acknowledging you after this, so have fun with your stalking since I know you can't resist me. Bitch.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
Yes, there's a button that says "Show ignored content," you stupid son of a bitch.

The nerve of you, promoting that ignore link when I've posted it for you so many times but you won't click it. You want me for yourself, you needy loser? PUT ME ON IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need restraining orders in the next board update. :smh:

And I'm going to go back to not acknowledging you after this, so have fun with your stalking since I know you can't resist me. Bitch.

Dick sucking faggot take your homo loving bitch ass over to lipstick alley. BGOL is for straight men.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh shit :oops:

call me tomorrow

lol..... erebody like....

thats-a-man-baby

see how bgol kniggas lookin out for you jets...

you was about to get date raped by a tranny...

Give Thanks to the Gods

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Potbellyvillethug wassup?... how you got a Down syndrome sized head with a itty bitty face lol

niggas walking around here permanently looking like he smelled a fart
I’m big body my G

belly been gone

and my entire look has changed.

go look on IG

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Can't even see when somebody here dies because this guy floods the front pages with 12 threads on the same topic three times a day. :smh:

I visit this board everyday and have visited this board on or about every day since 2000. I missed this. I didn't see it at all.

We are all brothers from other mothers. I've not met many of you and most of you I never will. Still, each of you even the ones that get on my goddamn nerves you hold a place in my heart.

Rest in peace to the brother Anthony Hopkins @mindhunter