Shameless Is About The Craziest Shit I have seen

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
The writing sucks majorly!

They had a good run but these last couple seasons are sub terrible.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pulled the plug on it mid season. :smh:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
The writing sucks majorly!

They had a good run but these last couple seasons are sub terrible.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pulled the plug on it mid season. :smh:

forunately and unforunately this show aint going nowhere
last year they got their highest ratings to date...8 years into their run and they adding audience (thats unheard and Netflix likely has something to do with ppl binging past seasons to get caught up)

on top of that Showtime is notorious for not cancelling shows

i am sure Emmy Rossum was ready for the show to end but had to ask off since it wasnt getting canceled

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Lip is the biggest dumbfuck ever dropping that 10 racks on the street just like that when his own siblings could've used that

This! She would have been straight with a couple of 100s...if that! My dudes negotiation skills need work.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This! She would have been straight with a couple of 100s...if that! My dudes negotiation skills need work.

He was just attached to the little girl and was tryna look out for her. Kind of like how people tell fathers not to complain about child support because it's "technically" supposed to be for the child.

But here's the problem, Lip left a female child with a drug addicted prostitute who has a track record of abandoning her kid to chase her addiction. To a person like that, $10K in 2018 Chicago won't last very long and before you know it she'll be back on the stroll, only this time she'll have her kid with her. A lot of short-eyed johns will pay a premium to get at that little girl and as much as Mom may try to fight it, addiction usually wins 9 times outta 10. At best, Lip's 10 grand just bought that little girl a 3 month reprieve before her mom starts to pimp her out. It's sad but it's real.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Debbie got a lil thickness to her.... that hobo loco storyline is a fuckin trip. Don't know if i'm feeling all that different shade of brown shit.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
yoooo

this episode was heavy as hell....damn

so this is how Fe is going to leave?

i was on the fence but other than seeing her fine ass half naked i think this show will be fine without her..

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
yoooo

this episode was heavy as hell....damn

so this is how Fe is going to leave?

i was on the fence but other than seeing her fine ass half naked i think this show will be fine without her..
I kinda feel the same way, but think I read they are only going one more season then ending the show, so don't get the reasoning behind cutting her. Kind of foul as far as producers go. But we will see what happens.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I kinda feel the same way, but think I read they are only going one more season then ending the show, so don't get the reasoning behind cutting her. Kind of foul as far as producers go. But we will see what happens.
she quit they didn't cut her

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Oh thought they let her go, didn't know the full story. Then I wonder why she left if it was just one season left.
if i remember correctly she asked for a astronomical amount of money to sign on...didn't get it

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think im done holy shit some of the characters have become so damn annoying and they just renewed it again ...damn

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fiona has to leave Chicago. Debbie is wrong for going at Carl's girl

She is, but Carls pimp hand been weak. Every season he gets a new chick and has issues maintaining because... When it comes to bitches he's too nice. He's a skilled degenerate in any other facet of life, but when it comes to women he's a novice. Debs don't respect him, and neither does his broad. At this point he needs to charge it and move on. Should've kept them plans for military school.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read a review from the finale that said by the time Emmy made it official that she wasn't coming back the writers only had time to re-work the last 2 episodes. It makes sense, because she didn't get anywhere near the emotional send-off as she deserved. This character was the matriarch of this household and the mom who ran out on them actually got a better send off a few seasons ago.
I still like the show, but I'm pretty sure it only has one, maybe two more seasons left in it. And the last season will be a short episode order. It seems like all the actors involved are about ready to move on.