R.I.P. Laoshu

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Had heart complications at a young age. He was from the same town that Lebron James grew up.

r149421-600x400-3-2.jpg

2021-03-06.png

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
RIP brother.

Don't want to contribute to any negative thinking but I hope his death had no foul play.
Many of our precious melanated jewels are dying young and by "natural causes" or medical ailments they've contributed to themselves.
Pray for his family, friends, and YouTube subscribers who genuinely learned and appreciated his frame of mindset, ethics, and love for multitude of languages. THIS is how we bring peace back!

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck, this ain't natural. I refuse to believe it! A very talented brother like that. Fuck any explanations, dude's talent threatened "someone". Damn, I'm pissed off about his passing away. Rest in Power, brotha!

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What a loss.

Only found out about the dude the other day, but to have such a talent is amazing.

For there to be a brother with such talent is beyond amazing. I feel the best way to honor him is to show the young generation what someone who looks like them can do. Having such intellect, THAT'S something we should be praising and encouraging from ourselves......not whatever artist talking about how many guns they got or how wet their pussies are.

As someone else says, when we are extraordinary, tragedy befalls us. With that said, I am also hoping foul play wasn't involved.

Seimitsu

Potential Star
Registered
I talked to him a little on another forum, years ago. That's a big shock, we lost a talented brother who was incredibly humble online, and I'm sure irl