R.I.P. Laoshu

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damnnn! I used to watch his videos all the time!
I didn't even know him and I were the same age.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Damn he was on my mind yesterday, this is sad and shocking news man, RIP to the brotha. :smh:I do agree with the conspiracy crowd on this, any brother with this kind of gift could be seen as a danger by the establishment. All things aside RIP again and may he be an inspiration to others.:cool:

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YO man WTF :confused: I was just watching Video of him yesterday and earlier today..the guy was full of LIFE and very happy..what da fuck happened :(

R.I.P

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
RIP brother.

Don't want to contribute to any negative thinking but I hope his death had no foul play.
Many of our precious melanated jewels are dying young and by "natural causes" or medical ailments they've contributed to themselves.

Phoenix, Arizona did him like North Korea, sent him back to Akron, Ohio in a coma. No telling what he was doing in Arizona that got him caught up.

4Warmbier_Getty_Images_Faceboo.jpg

Last edited:

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
r.i.p. to dude...never heard of him or the channel...but I will definitely get caught up on him tho....prayers to him family friends and followers

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way! :crymeariver:He was one of my main motivations to level up and learn new languages.
This is just sad, I know his brother is hurt because
they were really close.

RIP Brother

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
''HOW SWAY?'' How did this asset get disposed?
This dude was a valuble prototype. Rest easy dude... and his cause of death is a question I'd like answered.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, please don’t let his age fool you from thinking his death was unnatural. There are plenty of Black people who die from heart related issues well before they reach old age. Him being tall, I wouldn’t be surprised if it could’ve been cardio myopathy (enlarged heart and when the heart is stressed at some point, it can literally explode).

Know your body, know your health, and make a plan for what is best for you.

Honor the spirit of this brother by finding passions/skills, develop them and live life purposefully and with passion.

May this brother and his family be anointed with power and blessings.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
:eek2::eek::oops:

Wow! The Brotha had crossed my mind last week when I saw a Korean language commercial popped up in an ad. I truly enjoyed his content.

RIP Moses.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
RIP

Didn't know anything about him. Sounds like someone I should've been aware of. I'll try to catch up.

prospect

Rising Star
Platinum Member
daaaamn. RIP. His videos are very inspirational as others mentioned. I call suspect on his passing. Hopefully there was no foul play.