joneblaze Rising Star BGOL Investor Feb 2, 2026 #142 Another icon of the 1970s has passed on Of course he was great in Sanford & Son but I also enjoyed watching him in Baby Im Back and The New Odd Couple. Rest Well
Another icon of the 1970s has passed on Of course he was great in Sanford & Son but I also enjoyed watching him in Baby Im Back and The New Odd Couple. Rest Well
P PliggaNease Rising Star Registered Feb 2, 2026 #143 The Grip Reaper needs to be put on a PIP. We said Donald, not Demond!
gman4gov Rising Star Registered Feb 3, 2026 #148 RiP. Damn, was he the last one of that sitcom that was still alive?
older version A version older Registered Feb 4, 2026 #149 RIP All that other stuff is unnecessary, even if I agreed back in the 2000s People have to move on