Popeyes New Chicken Sandwich Is Luring In Loyal Chick-Fil-A Advocates

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
68774637_10219883770543254_2042580124062187520_n.jpg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People want what they are told they want sometimes

The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich might be the greatest social experiment in a decade

Like white Jesus, Jordan's and Red Bottoms

This thread got a majority of people just trying the sandwich, good convo. A good amount of cats like yo beware of the trap. And literally like 3 guys with red lipstick on dancing for chicken.

Brother Picasso you gotta find a place for this energy that makes you money or helps people. 11 days and this sandwich has made popeyes millions of dollars. You wouldnt ride for a black persons business as much as you are promoting and defending this sammidge. Enjoy, but enjoy wisely. You can post your childish no point now

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread got a majority of people just trying the sandwich, good convo. A good amount of cats like yo beware of the trap. And literally like 3 guys with red lipstick on dancing for chicken.

Brother Picasso you gotta find a place for this energy that makes you money or helps people. 11 days and this sandwich has made popeyes millions of dollars. You wouldnt ride for a black persons business as much as you are promoting and defending this sammidge. Enjoy, but enjoy wisely. You can post your childish no point now

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

Regarding the sandwich, I simply said the sandwich was good. I’m not “Riding” for the sandwich, I simply commented on those who are making it more of the situation than it really is.

Now you go post how the Popeyes chicken sandwich will lead to the downfall of the next generation of Black people socially, health wise, and change the economic landscape of future generations to come.

All because of a, chicken sandwich.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

Regarding the sandwich, I simply said the sandwich was good. I’m not “Riding” for the sandwich, I simply commented on those who are making it more of the situation than it really is.

Now you go post how the Popeyes chicken sandwich will lead to the downfall of the next generation of Black people socially, health wise, and change the economic landscape of future generations to come.

All because of a, chicken sandwich.

your attacking everyone that says anything against the sandwich. Definition of a rider. You simply commented the sandwich was good 30 posts and gifs ago. And you still going. Let not someone say something about thissa sandwich. Which is more than it really is, waiting in line for hours, or commenting on a board? Seeing endless videos over and over of blacks fighting blacks over this meal, or commenting on a board. You aint got no strength for all the negative stuff orbiting this sandwich but got hours for a couple dudes here saying this shit aint worth it.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
I just passed a Popeyes and the to go line is wrapped around the building and spilling it to muthafuckin street like it was when it opened here 3 yrs ago.

The stock price will rise off of next quarterly earnings if they don't get political like Chic Fil-A

Symbol : QSR ( part of Tim Hortons)
Currently @ $ 75/ share

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Had it about 3 weeks ago. I was impressed by it. Chick Fil A drive thru is ALWAYS backed up so Popeyes sandwich is a good replacement.

Park and order Chic Fil A off of their app. You'll automatically be the 2nd person in line like :dance:and :curse: off the in store line.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your attacking everyone that says anything against the sandwich. Definition of a rider. You simply commented the sandwich was good 30 posts and gifs ago. And you still going. Let not someone say something about thissa sandwich. Which is more than it really is, waiting in line for hours, or commenting on a board? Seeing endless videos over and over of blacks fighting blacks over this meal, or commenting on a board. You aint got no strength for all the negative stuff orbiting this sandwich but got hours for a couple dudes here saying this shit aint worth it.

I’m sorry that you feel “Attacked”, that wasn’t my intention. The entire time I’m “Joking” and everyone’s laughing, except for you.

As far as “Keeping it going”. If someone speaks to me, I’ll speak back. That’s common courtesy.

I’m not going to go through the entire thread but I don’t believe my posts were about if the sandwich is “Worth it” or not. A person can feel how they feel. My comments were to people making questionable comments.

One back and fourth was about the “Campaign” for the sandwich.

I usually quote on comments when people post something that makes me say, “What is this nigga talking about”? Like the quote of yours I posted that you made below.

“Is popeyes in white neighborhoods or is this some retro niggas love them some fried chicken type shit, we sholl do massa, type shit”

Again, when someone says something foolish. I’m puzzled and try to find out if they’re serious or just...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got one. And.... what a marketing scheme. Sandwich is good but not that damn good.
The checkers chicken big daddy chicken sandwich on sourdough bread was better

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't plan on trying it because I don't do spicy aside from kfc's hotwings. The tweets on Twitter were funny tho. Popeye vs Wendy's Vs Chick-fil-A.

The chicken cut itself is not spicy, what makes it spicy is the condiment choice (mayo vs spicy sauce)

Yeah, salt. Shit is bland as fuck. Years ago Wendy's had a bomb spicy chicken but I quit eating there. My niece is hooked on this shit so I tried it a couple of times and all I can say is it would go wonderful with cac potato salad with raisins.
:rolleyes:

Cant rock with that assessment. Chick fil is flavorful, and their sauce kicks it up to another level. Overall, Popeyes has a loooong way to go before it can be considered comparable to Chick fil a. Starting with their deplorable customer service. Waiting an hour in a Chick fil a line, even when super crowded with long lines at the drive thru and/or far out the entrance door, is unheard of. Popeye's is basically swagger jacking with the pickles and sauce on a bun.

Once the hype dies down, Ill give it a try. Not waiting more than a few mins for a damn chicken sammich.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got one. And.... what a marketing scheme. Sandwich is good but not that damn good.
The checkers chicken big daddy chicken sandwich on sourdough bread was better

See, that’s what me and a poster started a conversation about earlier. It wasn’t a “Marketing Scheme”.

Popeyes said they had a sandwich, the “People” said it was very than Chic fil a’s and social media went on fire. Popeyes didn’t get into the social media chatter until damn near a week later.

But yeah, if you like Popeyes chicken you’ll like the sandwich. It’s not mind bending or life changing, it’s just a good sandwich.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well shit. Somebody need to. Hire a couple people going crazy and fighting for a damn sandwich and put it in social media. Shit would work like a charm.