Popeyes New Chicken Sandwich Is Luring In Loyal Chick-Fil-A Advocates

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well shit. Somebody need to. Hire a couple people going crazy and fighting for a damn sandwich and put it in social media. Shit would work like a charm.

I can’t continue this conversation because posters here think that I’m discussing how good the chicken is and how I’m fighting everyone that says anything bad about the chicken.

When actually, we’re not discussing the actual sandwich at all. :smh:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It did not come up on the menu on my Uber Eats app, not on Doordash for me, Postmates does not have it on the menu, which app shows the sandwich?

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
This nigga wrote a review sounding like he just got his freedom papers :smh:

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They told the lady in front of me. Sold out! Actually the whole city sold out so no use trying another location. The district is sold out. They had no idea when another delivery would arrive...lol

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Popeyes said they had a sandwich, the “People” said it was very than Chic fil a’s and social media went on fire. Popeyes didn’t get into the social media chatter until damn near a week later.
EXACTLY! Somebody "reviewed" it, gave it props, and tweeted it out. All Popeye's did was retweet it. Chick-Fil- A fucked up by responding to Popeye's retweet. I had one before the madness started, and today, I passed 2 of them with drive thru lines with cars out in the street. As far as an actual marketing scheme, who's to say that the original tweeter was or wasn't a Popeye's employee?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
68732881_2704280659602249_2704875986754732032_n.jpg

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
It did not come up on the menu on my Uber Eats app, not on Doordash for me, Postmates does not have it on the menu, which app shows the sandwich?

It's not showing it because they sold out of it.

I had the same experience yesterday.

The 3rd Popeyes location I accessed through UberEats had it on their menu.

Turned out to be a damn good sandwich.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Man i gotta try this new popeye's chicken sandwich shit, they ain't too long opened one up here in Greenville SC :cool:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Charlotte Family what's good!!!

So I tried to get me a sandwich after work. (HUGE MISTAKE)

Went to the Popeye's on Tryon near Sugarcreek. (DA FUCK!!)

Line of cars all the way back to Craighead Street!!! (WTF)

Yall know how long that street is!!

Parking lot was fucked up cars everywhere, inside the store was packed as fuck!!

I just had to keep driving. Hopefully I can get in there early tomorrow morning.

This shit is the new Patties Pie!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Main Man spitting straight FACTS!!!

"You don't see POPEYE'S in rich areas and you don't see CHICK FIL A in poor areas."

Last edited:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
The one near me opens at 10am, are they serving fried chicken like that at 10am?

I almost never eat there so I'm not sure what their food program is like from morning to lunch/dinner?

Two of my boys in two different cities were at Popeyes when they opened.

One had a 90 minute wait and the other 60 minutes.

Save yourself some time and order it for pickup in the store.

Both said the sandwich is worth the hype.