Popeyes New Chicken Sandwich Is Luring In Loyal Chick-Fil-A Advocates

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Popeyes New Chicken Sandwich Is Luring In Loyal Chick-Fil-A Advocates

Aron A.

Popeyes new spicy chicken sandwiches are getting some big co-signs.

If you're a fan of fried chicken, there are only a few places worth going to for a proper fix. Over the years, Chick-Fil-A, although controversial, has been in the lead when it comes to chicken. In an era where literally everything and anything can get canceled in a heartbeat, even their CEO's anti-LGBTQ stance hasn't prevented many people who believe in equal rights to fall back on Chick-Fil-A. The one thing that seems to be giving them a run for their money right now is none other than Popeyes.

Popeyes f*cked the chicken game up this past week after unveiling their brand new chicken sandwiches. It's been getting praise across the board with many Chick-Fil-A advocates getting ready to switch sides. Even though Chick Fil A appeared to back their product wholeheartedly after Popeye's launch of their new product, it seemed like they needed to remind the Twittersphere to put some respect on their name. Unfortunately, that only opened a window of opportunity for Popeyes to throw shade at them. The mere tweets between the two companies have since sparked warfare on Twitter between their fanbases, although it seems like the conversion process from Chick-Fil-A to Popeyes has already commenced.

If it makes Chick-Fil-A feel any better, this review from Business Insidersaid that their mac-and-cheese is superior to essentially every other fast food joint.

Peep some of the best reactions below.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man everyone sWEARS by that shit but when I tried it it was full of batter and nasty. But shit maybe you gotta go to the hood and get a good one.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Popeyes has a great chicken sandwich, but if you a real Chick Fil A fan, you can't beat that classic Chick Fil A flavor.
Man I been eating that bullshit Chic Fit A Sandwich for about 20+ years. Gonna be hard to slide into that hoe and bring in another but shit on Sunday its fair game. :lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I don't plan on trying it because I don't do spicy aside from kfc's hotwings. The tweets on Twitter were funny tho. Popeye vs Wendy's Vs Chick-fil-A.

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried one today. It was better than I expected. I agree, it has too much batter. It was ok though.
Man everyone sWEARS by that shit but when I tried it it was full of batter and nasty. But shit maybe you gotta go to the hood and get a good one.

I don't plan on trying it because I don't do spicy aside from kfc's hotwings. The tweets on Twitter were funny tho. Popeye vs Wendy's Vs Chick-fil-A.
The spice is in the mayonnaise sauce. I ordered a spicy without mayo and the cook yelled out, that ain't spicy, lol. It's not spicy at all.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Nah. Maybe a few years ago. Wendy's chicken sandwich went downhill. I used to be team Wendy's but that shit is smaller and not as crispy as it used to be

I stopped getting Wendy's because I kept running into ones with the texture off. I couldn't tell if it was undercooked or the tendons instead of the breast but I ended up throwing too many of them away.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wendy's already been talking trash on Twitter today.

Boston market was getting clowned, too.

Wendy's be wilin' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NrVzG8.jpg