Popeyes New Chicken Sandwich Is Luring In Loyal Chick-Fil-A Advocates

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5 guys, shake shack, chic fil a
I found them all to be trash after all the hype
This shit is the truth, chicken juicy then a muhfucka. Nice n crispy without extra hard lumpy batter.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man fuck the hood. This shit is embarrassing.

Yeah it is. 690 calories to. We know most of the guys in here will have one and done for a while. But we also know alot of black people are going to have this weekly. If they work near it maybe daily. I think its called "Happy Suicide". Im working on making my people aware, this is not what to support or promote. We gotta find a black business to promote this hard. And we gotta let the ones know how 690 calories in one sandwich affects there life.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you really comparing waiting in line to vote to picking up dinner at a fast food spot? Geez...he's right. It's not THAT serious. Its food. Who bitches about people eating dinner and wanting to try a meal that's highly recommended?:confused:

You missed the whole point. And if your waiting in line for hours to eat a sandwich....lol. Bro. The point is we gotta do better. Cuz u know this aint a one time meal for the majority of people. This is a going to be a weekly/daily 690 calorie body implosion. If you love your people, see the bigger picture. Have ur sandwich, but see the much bigger picture.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You missed the whole point. And if your waiting in line for hours to eat a sandwich....lol. Bro. The point is we gotta do better. Cuz u know this aint a one time meal for the majority of people. This is a going to be a weekly/daily 690 calorie body implosion. If you love your people, see the bigger picture. Have ur sandwich, but see the much bigger picture.

Yeah ok

Reactions: 305

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it is. 690 calories to. We know most of the guys in here will have one and done for a while. But we also know alot of black people are going to have this weekly. If they work near it maybe daily. I think its called "Happy Suicide". Im working on making my people aware, this is not what to support or promote. We gotta find a black business to promote this hard. And we gotta let the ones know how 690 calories in one sandwich affects there life.
True indeed. Prob wont eat it again

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

True indeed. Prob wont eat it again

giphy.gif

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Amen. Our engagement with one another when it comes to a chicken sandwich shouldn't be more than when election season rolls around.

The wife is like, "fuck it, we gotta try it" since her sibling been texting her 3 days straight about the shit.

I told her we're going to be one and done with it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody come get both of these niggas!

giphy.gif

Amen. Our engagement with one another when it comes to a chicken sandwich shouldn't be more than when election season rolls around.

The wife is like, "fuck it, we gotta try it" since her sibling been texting her 3 days straight about the shit.

I told her we're going to be one and done with it.

Take the bread off and enjoy yourself, playa.

1EOf.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't nobody stopping you, fat nigga. I know talk of discipline, moderation and food not being the #1 priority in life is foreign to you.

I’m actually in great shape, my achilles hurts though from playing basketball so I’m gonna have to take it easy.

If you knew about exercising and being in shape, you’d know that you can eat anything you want in moderation if you workout.

Pussy ass niggas like you be on “Diets” like hoes because you want to fit in your favorite jeans.

You the type of nigga that wears pants with no back pockets! :roflmao:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m actually in great shape, my achilles hurts though from playing basketball so I’m gonna have to take it easy.

If you knew about exercising and being in shape, you’d know that you can eat anything you want in moderation if you workout.

Pussy ass niggas like you be on “Diets” like hoes because you want to fit in your favorite jeans.

You the type of nigga that wears pants with no back pockets! :roflmao:
I didn’t even know they made pants without back pockets.

2lbylw3.gif