Popeyes New Chicken Sandwich Is Luring In Loyal Chick-Fil-A Advocates

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
That’s seriously ridiculous and it ain’t that serious. :smh:

I agree wholeheartedly...
tenor.gif

But we're 2 pages past 10 when you quoted me fammo!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
3 diff spots literally had signs saying they had no more sandwiches... From Harlem to el barrio... Was gonna try it but no more product

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Main Man spitting straight FACTS!!!

"You don't see POPEYE'S in rich areas and you don't see CHICK FIL A in poor areas."

False

Popeyes chicken in Manhattan 40st 8 ave literally the heart of time square/midtown.. Tourist attraction / shopping area/ huge traffick...another 1 located 26 st Lexington ave near heavy shopping area huge cac population... another 1 on 23 st and 8th ave huge shopping area, huge car population...another on 14 st 6th ave big time shopping area, lounge/club area, large cac population...another 1 near canal st big shopping area, places of big bizz, huge cac area... That's at least 5 in heavily populated cac areas... Ruin that theory

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Main Man spitting straight FACTS!!!

"You don't see POPEYE'S in rich areas and you don't see CHICK FIL A in poor areas."

I see plenty of Popeye's chicken spots in upscale neighborhoods....plenty. What should concern you is the fact that a lot of poor areas don't have grocery stores anymore. And if they do have a grocery store, it's hanging on for dear life, and doesnt offer many healthy choices for our people.

The last thing we need are more fried fast food options in predominantly black neighborhoods.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Popeyes has a place in the chicken sandwich market now, but there's no way its going to take over chick fil a. People still go to Popeyes for their fried chicken, and if they feeling a little different, the Popeyes sandwich is a good thing to mix in something different. Plus, Chick Fil A get you in and out faster. During a NORMAL Popeye's dinner rush, you might be waiting 30+minutes for your food.
After this buzz of sheep and bandwagon jumping clowns, Popeye's chickens sandwich will take it place..as the number 3 thing, behind the chicken and the tenders/boneless wings

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Went by that bitch when it first opened up this morning, low and behold they had a sign on the drive thru sign SOLD THE FUCK OUT :eek2:

Here's the video i took...

Side Note - why ain't nobody talking about them new boneless wings tho :hmm:
those mufus are the shi
t :cool:

Last edited:

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it is. 690 calories to. We know most of the guys in here will have one and done for a while. But we also know alot of black people are going to have this weekly. If they work near it maybe daily. I think its called "Happy Suicide". Im working on making my people aware, this is not what to support or promote. We gotta find a black business to promote this hard. And we gotta let the ones know how 690 calories in one sandwich affects there life.
Those people already fat and their fate is sealed anyway..they been fucking up greasy chicken in every form available for years... And on the note of black business people keep talking about. This is the same shit with the Black Panther movie..except everybody already knows, Popeye's chicken and chicken in general taste good, especially when cooked perfectly..so no need for a great trailer, Mike B Jordan or tugging on the black pride strings. Just start a dumb barbershop type debate online about who's the greatest C.S., Chick fil-a or Popeyes. If someone has a good/attractive product, all they have to do is spread the word and we will buy it...that's why the black dude from FUBU is on shark tank right now. It happens all the time..it's just that when we see nigga's acting like a bunch of damn starving jiggaboos lining the pockets of white people, it makes us feel a way... and niggas be hot cause their living room got 50 boxes of custom T-shirts they can't get rid of.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
False

Popeyes chicken in Manhattan 40st 8 ave literally the heart of time square/midtown.. Tourist attraction / shopping area/ huge traffick...another 1 located 26 st Lexington ave near heavy shopping area huge cac population... another 1 on 23 st and 8th ave huge shopping area, huge car population...another on 14 st 6th ave big time shopping area, lounge/club area, large cac population...another 1 near canal st big shopping area, places of big bizz, huge cac area... That's at least 5 in heavily populated cac areas... Ruin that theory

Exactly. That 8 ave spot is literally damn near the epicenter of tourist central. There is one within walking distance of me now and I live in an "luxury" area but there is also a brand new Chic-fil-A in the "hood" where I get my haircut. There is no such thing as "healthy" fast food. I hate pseudo intellectual shit like this and I hate to see us lined up and even singing about some damn chicken. :smh: It should worry everyone on this board that most of the chicken that we eat regularly can't be sold at all in the EU because of the way the chicken is raised and processed. :smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Those people already fat and their fate is sealed anyway..they been fucking up greasy chicken in every form available for years... And on the note of black business people keep talking about. This is the same shit with the Black Panther movie..except everybody already knows, Popeye's chicken and chicken in general taste good, especially when cooked perfectly..so no need for a great trailer, Mike B Jordan or tugging on the black pride strings. Just start a dumb barbershop type debate online about who's the greatest C.S., Chick fil-a or Popeyes. If someone has a good/attractive product, all they have to do is spread the word and we will buy it...that's why the black dude from FUBU is on shark tank right now. It happens all the time..it's just that when we see nigga's acting like a bunch of damn starving jiggaboos lining the pockets of white people, it makes us feel a way... and niggas be hot cause their living room got 50 boxes of custom T-shirts they can't get rid of.
boom

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
People lined up in front of Popeyes just like Black Friday at Best Buy. Lol. The power of social media.
Bruuuh it was 950 am when i drove by my local 1 and the drive thru was out on the street already. I don't even think that bitch was open yet