Popeyes New Chicken Sandwich Is Luring In Loyal Chick-Fil-A Advocates

gamersfuel

Rising Star
Registered
them wendys spicy nuggets on point.. bk's version was ass. thats why they sold them bitches 10 for 1.50. as far as what people eat. A little in moderation wont hurt if you eating right most of the time as well as working out..i'm not extreme with it however i eat on point mon-friday and whatever the fuck i want on the weekends.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw

U doubled down with the smiley

U can’t escape breh

You’re using “Doubled Down” wrong in this instance.

I know that you’re used to very simplistic and basic jokes, so I’ll break that joke down to you so that you can really understand...

If you saw a man wearing a pair of pants with no back pockets, you’d say “He looks like a bitch”.

I was calling him a bitch but I said it nicely.

Now go enjoy books and jokes that are easier to comprehend

51NpGEKBQoL._SX361_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And leave me alone because I have shit to do

tenor.gif

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stopped reading after u wanted me to “conceptualize” a man with no pockets on his back pants

That would mean I would have to look at his ass

I’m not about to visualize that in any way shape or form

And yes u did double down on the joke with a smiley to make it look better and confirm your joke.

rj3145.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stopped reading after u wanted me to “conceptualize” a man with no pockets on his back pants

That would mean I would have to look at his ass

I’m not about to visualize that in any way shape or form

And yes u did double down on the joke with a smiley to make it look better and confirm your joke.

rj3145.gif

I’m struggling to be polite

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m struggling to be polite
Let me break it alll the way down.

Alias called u a fat fuck

U then got mad

U then said he “must” wear pants with no back pockets.

I then said I had no idea they make men pants with no back pockets [][]

You said u was joking

I said no, u doubled down with the smiley and meant that faggit shit

Now u running for life and now posting 2 gifs (more double up)

You can’t escape breh

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’m actually in great shape, my achilles hurts though from playing basketball so I’m gonna have to take it easy.

If you knew about exercising and being in shape, you’d know that you can eat anything you want in moderation if you workout.

Pussy ass niggas like you be on “Diets” like hoes because you want to fit in your favorite jeans.

You the type of nigga that wears pants with no back pockets! :roflmao:

A lot to unpack here.....

I can sense the emotion in this reply, not unlike a woman.

And that's a quite vivid description of what clothes you think I wear.

Taking it easy from ball? Sounds like you're justifying being obese at the moment.

Own your truth, playa.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Popeyes was JUMPING today. They didnt have any chicken sandwiches and mfs was still packing the restaurant.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me break it alll the way down.

Alias called u a fat fuck

U then got mad

U then said he “must” wear pants with no back pockets.

I then said I had no idea they make men pants with no back pockets [][]

You said u was joking

I said no, u doubled down with the smiley and meant that faggit shit

Now u running for life and now posting 2 gifs (more double up)

You can’t escape breh

I called Alias a pussy ass nigga who goes on diets to fit in his favorite jeans.

Once again, you’re not comprehending the joke and I’m not going to explain it to your again.

And there’s nothing to “Escape”, you don’t and didn’t understand the angle of the joke and I can clearly see that by your responses.

Also at no point am I “Mad”, I’m just responding.

A lot to unpack here.....

I can sense the emotion in this reply, not unlike a woman.

And that's a quite vivid description of what clothes you think I wear.

Taking it easy from ball? Sounds like you're justifying being obese at the moment.

Own your truth, playa.

I already explained to you that I was in great shape, but for some reason you’re “Imagining” me fat?

Not sure why when I clearly stated that I could eat anything I want in moderation because I work out. But if it makes you feel better to imagine that I’m fat, keep that fantasy up.

I had the vivid description of your clothes, you had and have a vivid description of my body. Which is what you’re “Imagining”. You determine which one’s worse.

And I’m far from emotional, I just reply when a person replies to me.

Enjoy your truth playette...

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I called Alias a pussy ass nigga who goes on diets to fit in his favorite jeans.

Once again, you’re not comprehending the joke and I’m not going to explain it to your again.

And there’s nothing to “Escape”, you don’t and didn’t understand the angle of the joke and I can clearly see that by your responses.

Also at no point am I “Mad”, I’m just responding.

I already explained to you that I was in great shape, but for some reason you’re “Imagining” me fat?

Not sure why when I clearly stated that I could eat anything I want in moderation because I work out. But if it makes you feel better to imagine that I’m fat, keep that fantasy up.

I had the vivid description of your clothes, you had and have a vivid description of my body. Which is what you’re “Imagining”. You determine which one’s worse.

And I’m far from emotional, I just reply when a person replies to me.

Enjoy your truth playette...

There's the emotion again.

Let me guess. No father in the home growing up to teach you how to be a man? Watched your mother get hysterical over multiple men?

You're reacting the only way you know how. I don't blame you.

And now you supposedly play basketball on these fabled courts. Searching for that father figure, aren't you? It's okay, bro.

Your achilles injury eh? Is that your excuse for standing at the court for hours, gazing away but not playing? Own your truth, bro.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Damn this has really gotten huge, I'll wait until the hype dies down and get my doc's seal of approval to try this Popeye's sammich, grew up eating Chic-Fil-A.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let me guess. No father in the home growing up to teach you how to be a man? Watched your mother get hysterical over multiple men?

And now you supposedly play basketball on these fabled courts. Searching for that father figure, aren't you? It's okay, bro.

Your achilles injury eh? Is that your excuse for standing at the court for hours, gazing away but not playing? Own your truth, bro.

My parents have been married for 40+ years, I'll let you "Imagine" my life though.

I don't blame you. It feels better for you to imagine me fat, fatherless and not able to play basketball. It's because my reality would hurt your feelings.

Whatever works for you, sounds to me like you're projecting. You come across as lonely and I actually feel bad for you. Don't worry, stay positive and one day you will get some friends.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gentlemen, I know I should mind my own business, but come on yall... this is a thread about a damn chicken sandwich and it turned into some arguing shit. I know we jokingly give each other shit, but this is getting ridiculous. Come on fam, we are all grown ass men.