NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What are you talking about it.
Its brought up as one of the greatest finals performances of all time.

No it isnt. Not top 5. You yourself reference the Dallas Mavs beating the Heat in 2011 more than you do that series and that is the one NBA fans remember most. Wade's shit is forgotten.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Fam, I think you're confusing the seasons. Shaq won MVP in the 99' season. This was 7 seasons later. The year before, when we knocked the Heat out of the playoffs, Shaq put up 20 and 7 in the ECF against the Pistons. People were already questioning his impact at that point. He was clearly way past his prime.

No, the year Nash won the MVP its been argued and written that it should’ve been Shaqs MVP. He was probably runner up. I just left out the he should’ve won the award that year. That was the year leading into the Miami championship year. Not one person going into that year would’ve sAid Shaq wasn’t dominate

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Only in your head.

Wade's shit is forgotten dude, why you think you so upset about him not winning Finals MVP in 2011? You know nobody gives a fuck about that 06 chip, that shit was rigged for the Heat to win. Thats why the league made it up in 2011. LeBron shot less free throws (20 in 6 games) than Mario Chalmers that series.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wade's shit is forgotten dude, why you think you so upset about him not winning Finals MVP in 2011? You know nobody gives a fuck about that 06 chip, that shit was rigged for the Heat to win. Thats why the league made it up in 2011. LeBron shot less free throws (20 in 6 games) than Mario Chalmers that series.
Lebron choked that series
Lebron averaged 17.8
Wade averaged 26.5

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
No, the year Nash won the MVP its been argued and written that it should’ve been Shaqs MVP. He was probably runner up. I just left out the he should’ve won the award that year. That was the year leading into the Miami championship year. Not one person going into that year would’ve sAid Shaq wasn’t dominate

Yeah. I don't think Shaq deserved the MVP that season. I don't think Nash did either though but MVP is a weird award ( I thought CP3 deserved it this year but he stood no chance). I think Shaq probably got worked over on other seasons though. Shaq wasn't going to win MVP that year putting up 22, 10 and 2 with Wade putting up 25 5 and 7. I think people felt some kind of way about NASH winning back to back though and that was the real controversy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron averaged 17.8
Wade averaged 26.5

Wade choked in 2014, had a Finals game he scored 5 points. Wade wasnt good enough to lead the Heat over the Mavs and didnt outplay Dirk like he did in 2006. Dirk > Wade. More consistent, didnt need 90 FTs to become a champ, and higher up on the scoring list. Even you be rooting for the Mavs lowkey. That comes from the work Dirk put in son.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

That was Lebron's worst professional series. He snapped back though and Wade talked about telling Lebron that it was HIS team and stop deferring to him. That next season started the second half of Lebron's career and he's never looked back.

When that happened, I called it a choke job. However, considering how he's played before and post, it can't call it a choke job. I don't know what it was though.. probably adjusting to the new team and then Wade being his friend and then all the Wade Country shit and Lebron was probably in a weird space mentally where he didn't feel like it was "his" team. The Mavs (and Cuban) even talked about some of the ways they defended Lebronand it did have "some" impact, but I think that was more about Lebron than the way they defended him. That's literally the only moment in his career where he didnt look like himself.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wade choked in 2014, had a Finals game he scored 5 points. Wade wasnt good enough to lead the Heat over the Mavs and didnt outplay Dirk like he did in 2006. Dirk > Wade.
10 points you mean.
Wade when his body broke down still better than lebron 2011 finals game 4 8 points

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That was Lebron's worst professional series. He snapped back though and Wade talked about telling Lebron that it was HIS team and stop deferring to him. That next season started the second half of Lebron's career and he's never looked back.

When that happened, I called it a choke job. However, considering how he's played before and post, it can't call it a choke job. I don't know what it was though.. probably adjusting to the new team and then Wade being his friend and then all the Wade Country shit and Lebron was probably in a weird space mentally where he didn't feel like it was "his" team. The Mavs (and Cuban) even talked about some of the ways they defended Lebronand it did have "some" impact, but I think that was more about Lebron than the way they defended him. That's literally the only moment in his career where he didnt look like himself.

Wade in 2013 Finals
19 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, didnt make a single 3 pointer and didnt score 20 points until Game 7. :lol:

Wade in 2014 Finals

15 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.6 assists, he scored 20 points once that series in Game 3.

Both stat lines are worse than LeBron's 2011 Mavs series. :lol: Jondoe holds on to that series so he doesnt have to admit Wade just didnt live up to the "Big 3" hype, hence LeBron leaving and Wade never playing in a Finals ever again.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
10 points you mean.
Wade when his body broke down still better than lebron 2011 finals game 4 8 points

19, 4, and 4 in 2013 are Derozan #'s, and 15, 3, and 2 are Nic Batum #'s. LeBron in a down Finals still posted a trip dub and almost averaged one despite his scoring production being his lowest ever. Since then he's gone on to become the all time leading scorer in Finals history.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wade in 2013 Finals
19 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, didnt make a single 3 pointer and didnt score 20 points until Game 7. :lol:

Wade in 2014 Finals

15 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.6 assists, he scored 20 points once that series in Game 3.

Both stat lines are worse than LeBron's 2011 Mavs series. :lol: Jondoe holds on to that series so he doesnt have to admit Wade just didnt live up to the "Big 3" hype, hence LeBron leaving and Wade never playing in a Finals ever again.
Imagine the goat dropping 8 points in a finals game.
Was he hurt? Refresh my memory

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Imagine the goat dropping 8 points in a finals game.
Was he hurt? Refresh my memory

See what I mean, 2006 aint shit bruh, this is your 5th post about 2011. :lol:

Like I said, Wade is overhyped on this board and will be remembered more for turning his son into a tranny than anything he did on the bball court.

4 rings, 4 Finals MVPs, 4 MVPs >>>>> 3 rings, 1 Finals MVP, 0 MVPs

Dirk > Wade

Fo, fo, fo baby!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See what I mean, 2006 aint shit bruh, this is your 5th post about 2011. :lol:

Like I said, Wade is overhyped on this board and will be remembered more for turning his son into a tranny than anything he did on the bball court.

4 rings, 4 Finals MVPs, 4 MVPs >>>>> 3 rings, 1 Finals MVP, 0 MVPs

Dirk > Wade

Fo, fo, fo baby!
Just admit lebron choked lol
He let wade down.
All he had to do was play to average and they would both have another ring and wade would have another finals mvp

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Just admit lebron choked lol
He let wade down.
All he had to do was play to average and they would both have another ring and wade would have another finals mvp

I've said he didnt play well and its his worst playoff performance. Now admit D Wade is grossly overhyped! LeBron didnt let Wade down, Wade lost just like he did and got outplayed by Dirk straight up. LeBron was able to win 2 chips with a dissapointing Wade, no excuses for him.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Of all people he should have known better if this is true
the hell did Chris Paul do? Pull a James Harden and hit strip club to get some wangs?
now Kawhi is out.......the fuck.....

this shit is wide open now
Cats dropping like flies with these injuries & then you have CP3 in typical CP3 fashion fucking up a wet dream in the playoffs.
@4 Dimensional what did I tell ya :smh: I told you all CP would get a mysterious injury; he never fails to come thru; fucking bitch....

Smoosh Parker>>>>>>>>>CP

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've said he didnt play well and its his worst playoff performance. Now admit D Wade is grossly overhyped! LeBron didnt let Wade down, Wade lost just like he did and got outplayed by Dirk straight up. LeBron was able to win 2 chips with a dissapointing Wade, no excuses for him.
Dirk didn't out play wade
Wade was the best player on the court that series.
Lebron not playing well is an understatement
Lebron laid an egg
After that wade's body started breaking down.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dirk didn't out play wade
Wade was the best player on the court that series.
Lebron not playing well is an understatement
Lebron laid an egg
After that wade's body started breaking down.

No he wasnt, Dirk was clearly better than Wade that series and the entire playoff. You talkin bout a dude that outplayed Kobe 2 series before that. If LeBron can win 2 Finals with Wade posting 18 points Wade should've been able to close the deal with Bron doing the same. He just wasnt that good. Like I said, you talk more about what could've been than what he actually did because even you know his 06 chip and Finals MVP is worthless. Nothing about his 06 Finals is memorable and worth debating. You'd rather talk about a Finals MVP he didnt win. :frozen:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn....that shit sucks....
I got it fam. You ride that Giannis wave. Let's see where it takes you.
It ain't about riding that wave...I'm just saying put some respect on his name. These media people got y'all jumping through hoops and if people want to talk about Giannis and shit he needs to work on.....cool. But they not having be go down this rabbit hole of he ain't a superstar.....nah....not gonna fool me with that shit especially after two nights ago they was saying the same shit about KD.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
These media people got y'all jumping through hoops and if people want to talk about Giannis and shit he needs to work on.....cool. But they not having be go down this rabbit hole of he ain't a superstar.....nah....not gonna fool me with that shit especially after two nights ago they was saying the same shit about KD.

You cant slander LeBron for a decade then expect us to give all this instant respect to lesser players with less accolades and work than him. Thats not how it works. When Bron gets torn down, its not just him the entire era he plays in suffers. You guys dont compare or promote any of these lesser niggas as being better than anyone from the 90's or Kobe so its not even real. If he think Giannis overrated, he overrated.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The stars didn't lose for the Bucks; yes Giannis fumbled the ball but someone explain to me how the hell does Jeff Fucking Green score 27 points :smh: :smh:

I mean...I'll say them 3's was wide open but Jeff Green is capable of putting up these games. Let's remember Jeff Green is a ex-lottery pick. Not only that but he put up 20 points a few times last season in the playoffs. Jeff Green got them games in him especially when he gets 30+ minutes.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No he wasnt, Dirk was clearly better than Wade that series and the entire playoff. You talkin bout a dude that outplayed Kobe 2 series before that. If LeBron can win 2 Finals with Wade posting 18 points Wade should've been able to close the deal with Bron doing the same. He just wasnt that good. Like I said, you talk more about what could've been than what he actually did because even you know his 06 chip and Finals MVP is worthless. Nothing about his 06 Finals is memorable and worth debating. You'd rather talk about a Finals MVP he didnt win. :frozen:
Wade averaged 26.5 Dirk 26
Wade assists 5 Dirk 2
Wade shot 55% Dirk 42%
Wade also averaged more steals and blocks
Dirk 9.7 rebounds to wade 7

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wade assists 5 Dirk 2
Wade shot 55% Dirk 42%

Who won the series and Finals MVP? Wade had a 32 point game and still had a lower plus minus than LeBron who scored 8 points that game. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That mofo was statpadding his ass off. Jasonblacc and xxironxx are right, Wade is overrated and so is his 2006 run.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean...I'll say them 3's was wide open but Jeff Green is capable of putting up these games. Let's remember Jeff Green is a ex-lottery pick. Not only that but he put up 20 points a few times last season in the playoffs. Jeff Green got them games in him especially when he gets 30+ minutes.
Every NBA player is capable doesn't mean they will or should. He hadn't played in like what 3 weeks? Come off a foot injury and off the bench. There is no way he should have scored that much! Especially since the fucking Bucks didn't even double team KD :smh: just bad defense. Shit is embarrassing.....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wade assists 5 Dirk 2
Wade shot 55% Dirk 42%
These senile muthafuckas trying to tell me about some shit that happened 15 years ago when they don't even remember wiping their ass this morning. :lol:

And shit maybe I remember it because it was a time of horror.....

I remember this shit like yesterday...I remember sorry ass Antoine Walker shimmying and shit against us.
I remember White chocolate coming in shooting 3s against us....
I remember even Gary Payton getting on the court...

I remember Zo Mourning coming in off the bench and looking like Mutombo and shit.....
I remember literally the Mavs guarding Wade with 3 people and him still going off on us. :lol:

Look at this shit man......

pXzJ4uc.jpg

:lol: