NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you. Still stand by the fact he's not and a team will never be anything but regular season good with him. Time will tell though

I mean if its Giannis and a few all stars then you probably right. But in 2021.....I'm not sure if that's enough to win. I know Kawhi won it that way but Kyle Lowry was playing like a star in that run. Its gonna take Middleton and Holiday to play like stars to get that far...this they best shot right here while the Nets is out.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Last I read Zion, Ingram and Ball all want to be gone. And they will all leave. New Orleans trying to fix this mess but AD wanted out before them. Its in their best interest to trade them and get whatever they can.

Where did you read that?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know he’s solid role player

shit anyone player can go off now. I remover Corey brewer going for 50. Corey brewer
Yes any player can go off; the point you cant allow that type of player to go off in a fucking playoff game that you have to win!!! KD ok I get it, but the Bucks should have stopped everyone else....

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
These senile muthafuckas trying to tell me about some shit that happened 15 years ago when they don't even remember wiping their ass this morning. :lol:

And shit maybe I remember it because it was a time of horror.....

I remember this shit like yesterday...I remember sorry ass Antoine Walker shimmying and shit against us.
I remember White chocolate coming in shooting 3s against us....
I remember even Gary Payton getting on the court...

I remember Zo Mourning coming in off the bench and looking like Mutombo and shit.....
I remember literally the Mavs guarding Wade with 3 people and him still going off on us. :lol:

Look at this shit man......

pXzJ4uc.jpg

:lol:
People forget Wade in his first few years was almost unstoppable he just didn’t have really no one around him after the first championship.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
doesn’t matter what averaged during the year he’s capable of getting 20 plus at any time. Maybe not for a year but any game he can go off.
He put up 20 NUMEROUS times with the Rockets in the playoffs...its just a lazy opinion. Jeff Green has been on a lot of teams so he probably has a reputation of not being good but I seen this dude play and he can ball at times. He's not gonna give you 20 but these teams have him playing the 4 or 5 spot and he be taken advantage of it.
My point in saying all of what Ive been saying is not to put Green on blast; he is a solid player; its the Bucks and how they played last night; its inexcusable; they have to play better period; if KD beats you then he beats you; ok cool tip your hat; but you cant allow KD and Green to beat you; thats terrible; that nets team was on its last leg; they have to finish them last not; no excuses; now they probably gonna lose the series because of that game....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah.. i think that was him.. the worst stat chase ever though was ricky davis chasing the triple double :smh:
I remember someone posted a video of Ricky Davis I didn't know he was chasing triple doubles that game. :lol: Before there was JR Smith there was Ricky Davis. :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You only bring up his Finals loss and judge him by his lowest point in true white supremacist form. Ive never seen you post a clip or highlight from his 2 chips he won there. You literally pit JJ Barea a white man against him exclusively on this board for 7 years. :lol: You are a fuckin racist dickhead, just cuz you fetishize fucking Black women doesnt make you not so. And then you prop up Wade who Black society is looking like a fucking devil right now? You are out of touch white man. Why do you think white people are the only ones who engage you or like your posts in this thread?
Struck a nerve
:roflmao:
Everything I posted was in response to you shitting on wade and making up shit.
I said lebron is the goat but that ain't enough for you.
You wanna be Savannah.
What's the difference between you and Wade's kid?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
It was a article about how Josh Hart wanted out and they said he wasn't the only guy who did. It didn't feature Lonzo Ball I had heard he wanted out during the season he doesn't like his role on the team.

That article on Bleacher report did not mention other players wanting out, other articles mentioned players not being a fan of Van Gundy which is why he was fired this morning. Your scenario of trading Ingram and Williamson now to "get something back" is a basketball wet dream on your part is not rooted in reality and no articles or rumors support it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@REDLINE a Skip clip was just posted. Like I said, he and his platform are very influential on sports talk on this board.

I stopped listening to Skip years ago. Jalen Rose exposed him as others. I guess since he’s popular the other sports talking heads try to mimic him and his talking points.

But he’s clueless and gets paid to spew bullshit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Struck a nerve
:roflmao:
Everything I posted was in response to you shitting on wade and making up shit.
I said lebron is the goat but that ain't enough for you.
You wanna be Savannah.
What's the difference between you and Wade's kid?

I'm not shitting on Wade he is over hyped and didn't live up to his "Big 3" billing. Your response to that is to try and convince us he's better than LeBron. Wade at no point of his career was ever as good, durable, or saddled with the expectations of LeBron. The fact that you pivoted the discussion to him instead of listing the greatness of Wade proves it. There is no arch or storyline to D Wade's career at all. He won a chip early, fell off, had 2 good (non MVP winning seasons) then declined rapidly. The end. Not really much to it at all. :dunno:

And boosting JJ Barea for 7 years like MAGA do shows you just as racist as they are. You think cuz you listen to rap and wanna fuck Black women that makes you different? :smh:You not white man, they hate LeBron and push faggots onto our community too. MAGA is dickriding Luka just like you are right now. You white first jondoe.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point in saying all of what Ive been saying is not to put Green on blast; he is a solid player; its the Bucks and how they played last night; its inexcusable; they have to play better period; if KD beats you then he beats you; ok cool tip your hat; but you cant allow KD and Green to beat you; thats terrible; that nets team was on its last leg; they have to finish them last not; no excuses; now they probably gonna lose the series because of that game....

Green didn't beat them though. You know when Green did his damage the Nets was losing right? :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not shitting on Wade he is over hyped and didn't live up to his "Big 3" billing. Your response to that is to try and convince us he's better than LeBron. Wade at no point of his career was ever as good, durable, or saddled with the expectations of LeBron. The fact that you pivoted the discussion to him instead of listing the greatness of Wade proves it. There is no arch or storyline to D Wade's career at all. He won a chip early, fell off, had 2 good (non MVP winning seasons) then declined rapidly. The end. Not really much to it at all. :dunno:

And boosting JJ Barea for 7 years like MAGA do shows you just as racist as they are. You think cuz you listen to rap and wanna fuck Black women that makes you different? :smh:You not white man, they hate LeBron and push faggots onto our community too. MAGA is dickriding Luka just like you are right now. You white first jondoe.
You are shitting on wade.
I never said he was better than lebron.
I think lebron is the goat
Wade had a better 2011 finals.
They should've won.
I'm still pissed about jj barea that's why I bring it up
Wade had a great career.
Go look at his accomplishments in case you need a refresher.
I don't run with maga.
Still have my Lebron heat jersey.
I'm not dick riding luka. He's nice and I said he needs help.
You have some insecurities you need to work out.
Probably all them MAGAs on that one side of your family.
I bet it sucks.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Miami gets short changed on national exposure so a lot shit gets missed
Yep like I said after the first championship he was a one-man show Until LeBron and Bosh showed up. The Miami Heat did run him into the ground though.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Miami gets short changed on national exposure so a lot shit gets missed

No, you're a small market that tries too hard to be a big market to the point y'all try to make everything bigger than what it is. Like implying D Wade is better than LeBron or that people care about 2011 now that LeBron has won 4 chips and counting since then. You have an inferiority complex and the fact you hate on your best player ever shows how small you guys are. No other city or fanbase does that. The city of Miami is overrated and over hyped itself. Especially for Blacks, can't speak for you whites.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, you're a small market that tries too hard to be a big market to the point y'all try to make everything bigger than what it is. Like implying D Wade is better than LeBron or that people care about 2011 now that LeBron has won 4 chips and counting since then. You have an inferiority complex and the fact you hate on your best player ever shows how small you guys are. No other city or fanbase does that. The city of Miami is overrated and over hyped itself. Especially for Blacks, can't speak for you whites.

How'd your cousin like Miami?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
No doubt but fuck what they say.
Why even listen?

Because it's not just 1 person. You guys have been practicing WS so long with LeBron all these WS are getting bolder and bolder, spitting on players, ignoring the actual gameplay. It can't be ignored. And it all started with normalizing anti Blackness towards Bron.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because it's not just 1 person. You guys have been practicing WS so long with LeBron all these WS are getting bolder and bolder, spitting on players, ignoring the actual gameplay. It can't be ignored. And it all started with normalizing anti Blackness towards Bron.

Fuck them.