NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am blaming the entire organization; with no Kyrie and a shell Harden; they cant lose that game; they probably gonna lose series because of Jeff Green :smh: :smh: Nah fam they played stupidly and Kenny and Charles pointed that out; shit was flat out terrible; and at the end of games they cant count on their superstar :smh: I dont care what the stats say, those stats didnt mean a dam thing at the end of the game; and again how the fuck does Jeff Green score 27 points:smh::smh:
They didn’t lose because of 27 points lol…..they lost because KD had the best game of his career.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
They didn’t lose because of 27 points lol…..they lost because KD had the best game of his career.

I was at work, checked the score on my break and it was 29-15 Bucks, saw Harden was struggling and I think Durant had 7 points. I checked the score again around 10 something ready to laugh thinking about Shannon going in on Skip tomorrow and saw not only did the Nets win but KD dropped 49 points with 17 REBOUNDS:oops::oops: I’m going to watch the replay because he did exactly what all the analysts said he needed and probably couldn’t do

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I mean shit these dudes gotta have shit explained to them……didn’t the East give 4 Hawks players All Stars that year? Kyle Korver?

Didn't LeBron own a Raptors franchise that KD and Steph lost in the Finals to?

Rob been trying to be the black Skip Bayless for a decade now. Still wont take.

To be clear tho.. hes right this time.

Fuck Steph Curry. :yes:

That's the crazy thing about LeBron haters they think all this KD success is diminishing Bron when it's actually diminishing Steph. Rob is bout to go in on him if KD keeps this up. KD literally left the Dubs to prove he carried them, so far it's looking obvious. Steph stans on his nuts too. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn't LeBron own a Raptors franchise that KD and Steph lost in the Finals to?

That's the crazy thing about LeBron haters they think all this KD success is diminishing Bron when it's actually diminishing Steph. Rob is bout to go in on him if KD keeps this up. KD literally left the Dubs to prove he carried them, so far it's looking obvious. Steph stans on his nuts too. :lol:
Steph got 1st team All NBA.. That ever happen for a guy played entire season who missed the playoffs? Im just asking.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Jeff Green scored 17 they would have won; hell if he had scored 20 they would have won; no one can stop KD; he is arguably the greatest scorer ever; he is gonna get his no matter what; there is no way on this earth they should have allowed Jeff fucking Green, who hasnt played in who knows when, to come off the fucking bench, and score 27pts; that just flat out ridiculous; I dont care what KD scored; if they would have stopped Green, Bucks would have won easily!!! He was the difference in the game; along with Bucks playing flat out stupid in the 1st half....

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Steph got 1st team All NBA.. That ever happen for a guy played entire season who missed the playoffs? Im just asking.

Nope. The NBA awards have become super political. He's the only all NBA player on any of the 3 teams named who didn't make the playoffs. :lol:

Westbrook won MVP averaging a triple double and leading his team to the first round a few years ago. This year he wasn't even all NBA doing the same exact thing.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Props to KD. Hell of a game.

Bucks deserve to lose. Giannis shooting a fade away jumper on Harden :smh:, fumbling a game tying pass worrying about getting fouled :smh:, the coaching (or lack thereof) :smh:.

Fire the coaches, make the players walk back to Milwaukee, and slap the mascot just on GP.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

8zEr1P.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Jeff Green scored 17 they would have won; hell if he had scored 20 they would have won; no one can stop KD; he is arguably the greatest scorer ever; he is gonna get his no matter what; there is no way on this earth they should have allowed Jeff fucking Green, who hasnt played in who knows when, to come off the fucking bench, and score 27pts; that just flat out ridiculous; I dont care what KD scored; if they would have stopped Green, Bucks would have won easily!!! He was the difference in the game; along with Bucks playing flat out stupid in the 1st half....
No they wouldn’t have….if Green didn’t step up someone else would’ve…mind you the Bucks had the lead the majority of the game when Green was busting they ass. The Nets caught back up essentially when he stopped scoring much.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

But LeBron fans be the biggest haters. :rolleyes: Not MJ or Kobe fans who worship whiteness and popularized anti-blackness in the NBA.

Faggots always project their insecurities to others. Contrast that to anything Skip Bayless has said about LeBron after a big game. And Nick gets paid a fraction of what Skip gets.

Eewwll and dtownswhitest tried to imply I would be salty about KD having a big game in the 2nd round against a team that ain't won shit in a 2-2 series in his house. :smh: It's not about protecting a faggot ass sneaker brand for Bron fans, it's about empowering others. They always salty when Bron wins a chip and think less of Kobe and MJ when he does.