NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nash is holding on TIGHT!

"You saved ME!"

Hahaha

That's why dtownswhitest, eewwll, large bills, and some of the others like KD more than LeBron. He helps white interest and people far more than a LeBron does and talks shit about Black men in media publicly.

And when white ass Skip uses his game last night to diss LeBron today I promise KD won't get on social media to complain like he do anytime a Black man on TV say his name. KD would never salute LeBron publicly after a big performance like that on social media, for Bron it was easy. He's been bigging up lesser players his whole career. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nash is holding on TIGHT!

"You saved ME!"

Hahaha

I’m glad that the cameras were there because Steve was about to pull out these

d7984402d46f4f50a7e63d7f38ef57e3

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s keeping it quiet but homeboys body is deteriorating really quickly I see why they do a load management with him. LA clippers just lost a series

Yeap ... His Quad is deteriorating.... Has for years...

That's why he needed extra days to let his body heal... (No Back to Backs)...

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
One more thing about these injuries the NBA is halfway blame for this they shorten the time period Between the two seasons and they compacted the game Schedule so yeah. No I’m not putting Chris Paul into this mess because that’s something different.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
see this proves this wasn't a load management situation

this man is INJURED and may never be able to play 82 games again.

I would assume he is NOT going to leave the Clippers this season.

He was good until that play in the 4th...

But he has never played a full season and best believe he's going to Super Max it out with the Clippers....

He's a first ballot Hall of Famer.. he's good...