NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Paul George better stay off twitter tonight….

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like the phoenix suns didn't?
they were a #2 seed lol
Anybody who saw the Suns in the bubble last year wasn't shocked. All they had to do was get older and they was gonna get better....than upgrading from Rubio to CP3? I saw them making the playoffs for sure...didn't think they'd be that good...I didn't think the Knicks would do shit.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When Cameron Payne was with Russel Westbrook all he was good at was dancing. Six months with The Point Lord and hes good at actually playing basketball now.

Wow. Gawd is real.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you right but..tho it wasn't a playoff game..dame lillard missed in the bubble against the clippers..Steph missed a crucial free throw against the Lakers in the play in game if I recall..all of this in crunch time..just sayin..it happens..you know really what it is.. trying to get y'all off of PG..he been playing well..I want my fellow SoCal brotha to win...
Man I like PG..........I think his biggest issue is that he just not a star. Whatever KD and Lebron is? He's a notch below. HE ain't Kawhi level.

There's these guys in the league that fit that bill.....Jimmy Butler, Bradley Beal, Westbrook....great players but you can't build a team around them.

I normally let PG live but damn 2 free throws? That's the game right there.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I like PG..........I think his biggest issue is that he just not a star. Whatever KD and Lebron is? He's a notch below. HE ain't Kawhi level.

There's these guys in the league that fit that bill.....Jimmy Butler, Bradley Beal, Westbrook....great players but you can't build a team around them.

I like your logic..okay..your first sentence about PG is absolutely correct in my opinion because I use to always think about PG that way..he's on the line but he can be a superstar..he just gotta go through the pain..I see him getting there..damn..I wanted him to make those free throws to prove to niggaz that he's that nigga..he hit that jay..then Devin Booker hit that shot..then all kinda shit happened after that..making both ft puts them up by three..damn..DA got that oop and that's all she wrote..hoe ass commentators going to be on tomorrow running their bitch mouth...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But the thing is majority of players in the NBA you cant build around; theres like maybe 5 if that; so its ok for him not to be that; gotta make those freethrows though; at least 1 of them....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Payne is going to get triple paid.

If fuckin' Dellavedova can get 40 MIL/4 years, Payne should get at least that if not a few MIL more per year.

:cheers::thumbsup:

Cameron Payne $1,977,011 $0 $0 $0 $0

Past Salaries

2020/21 $2,174,318

SeasonTeamSalary
2019/20 Cleveland Cavaliers $9,607,500 ($9,669,538*)
2018/19 Cleveland Cavaliers $9,607,500 ($9,828,939*)
2017/18 Milwaukee Bucks $9,607,500 ($10,111,182*)
2016/17 Milwaukee Bucks $9,607,500 ($10,276,347*)
2015/16 Cleveland Cavaliers $1,347,276 ($1,455,441*)
2014/15 Cleveland Cavaliers $816,482 ($883,124*)
2013/14 Cleveland Cavaliers $490,180 ($541,176*)
Total$41,083,938 ($42,765,747*)