NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the main reasons why KD and Kyrie went to Brooklyn. Look at who the majority owner is for the NETS.
I get the business side of it; just like when LBJ left for LA; although that team didnt make sense at the time; still dont but they got their bubblechip so I guess it worked :hmm: ; but to leave to play with Kyrie from a basketball stand point; now that makes no sense....

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I get the business side of it; just like when LBJ left for LA; although that team didnt make sense at the time; still dont but they got their bubblechip so I guess it worked :hmm: ; but to leave to play with Kyrie from a basketball stand point; now that makes no sense....

It makes perfect sense, Curry stans are colorist and only appreciate Steph and Klay. If you want to be the man and can't pass the paper bag test, that's not the franchise for you, you will never be appreciated fully. :dunno:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You mean to tell me ratings are up over last summer delayed bubble games when half the country was in the streets protesting, rioting, and raising hell over social injustice and George Floyd murder during a pandemic?? o_O

Kawhi had a historic run in 2019 that was buzzing harder than anything this playoff. How much has it been mentioned the last 2 seasons in this thread? Alot less than the 2011 Finals which was just plugged 2 days ago. Nobody in this thread is talking about Giannis or PG outside of game time. Yet they wanna convince us this is the end of the LeBron era. :lol:

Talking about LeBrons losses >>> Talking about lesser players winning

Til that changes, Bron is the star and this playoff is doing worse than it would be with him playing.

League and this thread can't survive without Bron. Period.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont because look how the fans treat players when they dont fulfill what they think they should; players and owners should stay winning; players more than owners, though; If they truly love these players, they would thank them for their services as opposed to burning jerseys and shit...
Shit that ain’t all fans fuck that…all us fans shouldn’t have to suffer for the small amount they act like that. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
For the most part, Lebron has surrounded himself around subpar players until he went to Miami. There is no real downside of playing with Bron unless he just doesn’t like you. But a player will always be just good enough at that role he needs you for.

Bosh spoke at it some, if I remember, when Love went to the Cavs. Bron never has to change his game, but you damn sure have to change yours.

My question is what has Love and Bosh ever done to deserve to tell a team coach organization..

I don't have to change... Lebron does.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope it's a complete upheaval!! Some unexpected shit!! Start the off-season off right...
Yeah based on what I’m seeing I hope a good team gets the #1 pick….hopefully Raptors.

For real, a nigga tired of the Finals being about Lebron, Curry or Durant.

I would love to see Suns/Hawks, or Bucks/LAC.
Right. I’d take either. They all are some good basketballl teams too.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RealGM Wiretap
TV Ratings For 2021 NBA Playoffs Up 39 Percent Over 2020 Through Conference Semis
JUN 22, 2021 3:36 PM
Viewership for the 2021 NBA Playoffs across TNT, ABC and ESPN is up 39 percent from 2020 through the Conference Semifinals.
TNT drew 6.9 million viewers for Game 7 of the Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets on Saturday, which makes it the most-viewed playoff game this season.
TNT's coverage of Game 7 between the Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers drew 6.2 million viewers, which makes it the second most-viewed playoff game of the season.

Oh they watching watching

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It wasn't just a Kyrie thing. We were arguably the deepest team in the league talent wise before Dinwiddie got hurt.

Jarrett Allen and Caris Levert were coming off the bench for us..

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Stephen A said his source with Philly said Simmons was lazy and was babied

I mean...if you aren't working no your offense or your shot...what are you in the gym doing? You aren't in the gym during the summers working on defense.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im thinking of it as mutual adjustments. Because why would Lebron ever adjust how he plays for the sake of others?

Lebron does everything.

I'm just saying...

I feel like Kareem adjusted for Magic.

I'm sure Klay and Dray had to adjust to Steph.

And everyone had to adjust for Harden

I think the reluctance and difficulty adjusting is more of an indictment of Love and Bosh.

True or not I also think them both spreading that narrative with someone who made them champions and hall of fame material is kinda messed up.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Every time Cleveland in the lottery seems like they get top 5 pick :hmm:
Toronto Jumped
Detroit has a pg already right?
Kings stay unlucky even if they been in lottery for the past 18 years....
GS got minny pick but outside of top 5
Thunder was unlucky as well I guess