NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wasn’t insinuating there was a issue with it. I’m just saying that’s not him. He’s always been billed as a star. And that’s not his game. His shooting just too inconsistent for me.
He's a star just not a super star. Super star then all star then star then good player then role player. That's my categories. George is definitely a star sometimes all star player...

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Context is everything. Beverly was talking shit to Booker when the Clippers were up and Booker didn’t say nothing. He actually stared straight ahead and Beverly said “Book, Book don’t do that” because he didn’t want to talk anymore.

But the minute Ayton dunks, Booker runs past half court to talk shit to the Clippers players and their bench! That clip showed you what they wanted you to see to run with a narrative.

Look at Booker in the clip below, where’s he going and what’s he doing?

I’m rooting for the Suns, but Booker deserved to get pushed and Cousins wasn’t in the wrong.

Booker does that all the time though. Won't say shit when Suns are losing. Loves to talk shit when Suns are up. Several of my Phoenix homes don't like him because of that....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Booker does that all the time though. Won't say shit when Suns are losing. Loves to talk shit when Suns are up. Several of my Phoenix homes don't like him because of that....

I believe it. I have no problem with Booker, he likes to talk shit and I respect it.

I just saw what happened last night and laughed when Cousins pushed him because I knew why.

Then to see a two second clip of Cousins pushing him with no context and everyone piling on, I just wanted to show context. Booker deserved that push! :lol:

And here’s Beverly and Booker before the game winning dunk when Booker didn’t wanna talk!:lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Context is everything. Beverly was talking shit to Booker when the Clippers were up and Booker didn’t say nothing. He actually stared straight ahead and Beverly said “Book, Book don’t do that” because he didn’t want to talk anymore.

But the minute Ayton dunks, Booker runs past half court to talk shit to the Clippers players and their bench! That clip showed you what they wanted you to see to run with a narrative.

Look at Booker in the clip below, where’s he going and what’s he doing?

I’m rooting for the Suns, but Booker deserved to get pushed and Cousins wasn’t in the wrong.

Yeah I don’t buy Booker not instigating that shit….Clippers talk shit so he probably was doing it as well. Clippers some sore losers lol:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup Monty is clearly the better coach

Idk man. Not going be a prisoner of the moment because Ty did all that could to put the Clips in a position to win the game last night. Monty did his thing but having no timeouts and getting all those extra minutes because of those reviews helped him out tremendously

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Scottie says NO…. That’s probably how KD was looking when he was listening to Scottie saying that :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Booker deserved the push but I’m not mad at him for talking shit.
Naw Clippers talk shit all game for the past two years......talking shit. So they get what they get...Booker just better be careful before he knock his head off his shoulders......:lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah that's not a good barometer lol. Levels to this....
Naw...not to a star. You either a star or your not. You got bad, average, above average good and star. All that star and superstar...shit gets clouded. :lol: Like to me to have star and superstar is a way to call guys like Paul George a star...to me he's not.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe it. I have no problem with Booker, he likes to talk shit and I respect it.

I just saw what happened last night and laughed when Cousins pushed him because I knew why.

Then to see a two second clip of Cousins pushing him with no context and everyone piling on, I just wanted to show context. Booker deserved that push! :lol:

And here’s Beverly and Booker before the game winning dunk when Booker didn’t wanna talk!:lol:

I can understand Book though, IMO, at that time ( in the pic) the Suns where loosing down by one. Ayton doesn’t get the inbound dunk they loose. Talking shit is moot if you get the L. Talk shit and Leave the arena with a win looks a whole lot better than talking shit and leaving the arena with a L.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know one thing...........if the Atlanta Hawks make it to the NBA Finals........every gotdamn stripper in America will be making their way to Atlanta.
its gonna be a week and a half of the most out of control, money chasing whores in the history of skrippers.
:lol: