NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clippers played that game about as good as you could being on the road in the WC finals. Hung around and took the lead and PG tricks on two free throws. Tragic.
I'll say this for them...they know they can play with the Suns....tonight was just about closing. Now its the Clippers turn and its time for their role players to get the home court boost.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So should be leave Booker for an open jumper or allow a Ayton to roll?

If they would have just stayed with the intial defense or brought Boogie under the basket, that alley doesn't happen

There's 2 people there lol
If your person is setting a screen you don't sit there and watch them do it you either move to cover ayton or you can move to double booker to make sure he doesn't shoot the jumper but again there's only .8 seconds left so anything HAS TO BE GOING TO THE RIM
so it's not likely they're going to call a play for someone to try and get a jump shot off in .8 seconds

but all of that is moot because BATUM DIDN'T MOVE

he could have done the wrong thing
or made the right play
he did neither lol
he stood there.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder how much weed he had? Cuz now in Texas....well at least here in Dallas....they don't arrest you for weed possession. You just get cited as you would in a traffic infraction and sent on your way.

I guess the Lakers aren’t paying him enough? :confused:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder how much weed he had? Cuz now in Texas....well at least here in Dallas....they don't arrest you for weed possession. You just get cited as you would in a traffic infraction and sent on your way.
Same shit I was wondering....to get locked up he must've had a asshole or must've had a lot on him.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's 2 people there lol
If your person is setting a screen you don't sit there and watch them do it you either move to cover ayton or you can move to double booker to make sure he doesn't shoot the jumper but again there's only .8 seconds left so anything HAS TO BE GOING TO THE RIM
so it's not likely they're going to call a play for someone to try and get a jump shot off in .8 seconds

but all of that is moot because BATUM DIDN'T MOVE

he could have done the wrong thing
or made the right play
he did neither lol
he stood there

He guarded Booker LB.. You can't leave that guy. I took a perfect pass from Crowder and perfect timing for Ayton to win that game. Imagine losing giving up a wide open 15 footer to their best shooter on the court

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
w98kqCwC.jpeg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He guarded Booker LB.. You can't leave that guy. I took a perfect pass from Crowder and perfect timing for Ayton to win that game. Imagine losing giving up a wide open 15 footer to their best shooter on the court

Time and score man
there is .8 seconds left not enough time to catch turn and shoot etc. but again what you're saying is he shouldn't leave booker we can say he shouldn't leave booker
what I'm saying is he didn't even move when booker moved so he still left booker alone to do whatever he wanted because he didn't move lmao

so yes don't let booker shoot a wide open jumper
if booker wasn't setting a screen and just running in a different direction to shoot that jumper he'd been wide open cause batum didn't move.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Naw.....not 2 free throws....I mean missing one free throw is criminal if you a star...but TWO?
you right but..tho it wasn't a playoff game..dame lillard missed in the bubble against the clippers..Steph missed a crucial free throw against the Lakers in the play in game if I recall..all of this in crunch time..just sayin..it happens..you know really what it is.. trying to get y'all off of PG..he been playing well..I want my fellow SoCal brotha to win...