NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That's on Ty Lue for switching up the defense before the inbound. Zubac was under the rim initially and they told him to guard Ayton closer. He brought Boogie in but he should have just had him camped under the basket

No its not lol
Booker set a screen and Batum stood in the same spot the entire time he didn't even move when Booker moved he didn't try to move to cover anything
that's on a dude who was signed to be a key defensive piece sit there with the game on the line

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No its not lol
Booker set a screen and Batum stood in the same spot the entire time he didn't even move when Booker moved he didn't try to move to cover anything
that's on a dude who was signed to be a key defensive piece sit there with the game on the line

So should be leave Booker for an open jumper or allow a Ayton to roll?

If they would have just stayed with the intial defense or brought Boogie under the basket, that alley doesn't happen

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think it matters what the Clippers do...

The Suns are the better team... They are my favorite to win it all....

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No its not lol
Naw that was on Ty lue for changing the call

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So should be leave Booker for an open jumper or allow a Ayton to roll?

If they would have just stayed with the intial defense or brought Boogie under the basket, that alley doesn't happen

Boogie would have been better than Zubac?

Problem is they have two bigs who aren't athletic.

It's common sense to me on watching for the lob

Good pass by Crowder though