NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I'm super calm fam. Just pointing out the facts. And other than Darko who was the Pistons last couple top 5 picks? Pretty sure you heard from them.

Check out the gif I posted, obviously I was joking on you being upset.

And if a person isn’t a Pistons fan, then we don’t hear anything about the Pistons. Other than Blake went there and we didn’t see him again until he was in Brooklyn! :roflmao:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Check out the gif I posted, obviously I was joking on you being upset.

And if a person isn’t a Pistons fan, then we don’t hear anything about the Pistons. Other than Blake went there and we didn’t see him again until he was in Brooklyn! :roflmao:
Smh. You 1 of these niggaz that post emojis after everything you say. You got it fam. I don't deal with sassy niggaz

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Klay can be on the court getting that work in but Ben Simmons have a nowhere to be found near a gym :confused:

And many might not know or notice, but Klay’ as playing with the new Wilson NBA ball.

The NBA is switching from the Spalding ball after this season.

20210517-WILSON-NBBAGAMEBALL-JL-1116-1536x864.jpeg

It matters to me because now I have to get a new $160 ball:angry:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're in a tough spot, because Green is next

and Kuminga would be too high

Try and trade down?

I think you still gotta go with best player available. Mobley did play the four alongside his brother at USC but I don't know if he has the lateral quickness to always deal with some of these faster 4's

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well that's just not nice..

He got hurt by a reckless player. Wouldn't call Giannis dirty but he's got a history

Damn that’s quite the history :confused:

To be fair it doesn’t look like he’s overextending his stance, but that’s an issue that it’s happened so many times.