NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And the rule that there is no goaltending and shit on an inbounds play is probably the dumbest fucking rule in the game.
How is it dumb? You can’t technically shoot the ball from an inbound play. How can you goaltend when there is no shot attempt?

So if you pass the ball at the rim, you only need a player on the court to touch it to make the basketball legal

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean to tell me ratings are up over last summer delayed bubble games when half the country was in the streets protesting, rioting, and raising hell over social injustice and George Floyd murder during a pandemic?? o_O
Old Man U hedge like no other.

I ALWAYS prove you wrong

Everyday.
Kawhi had a historic run in 2019 that was buzzing harder than anything this playoff. How much has it been mentioned the last 2 seasons in this thread? Alot less than the 2011 Finals which was just plugged 2 days ago. Nobody in this thread is talking about Giannis or PG outside of game time. Yet they wanna convince us this is the end of the LeBron era. :lol:

Talking about LeBrons losses >>> Talking about lesser players winning

Til that changes, Bron is the star and this playoff is doing worse than it would be with him playing.

League and this thread can't survive without Bron. Period.
:lol:

Lebron been home for 2 months

We don’t give a fuck about that old man

Le’Old James

FOH

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Context is everything. Beverly was talking shit to Booker when the Clippers were up and Booker didn’t say nothing. He actually stared straight ahead and Beverly said “Book, Book don’t do that” because he didn’t want to talk anymore.

But the minute Ayton dunks, Booker runs past half court to talk shit to the Clippers players and their bench! That clip showed you what they wanted you to see to run with a narrative.

Look at Booker in the clip below, where’s he going and what’s he doing?

I’m rooting for the Suns, but Booker deserved to get pushed and Cousins wasn’t in the wrong.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once a month a pussy comes out of the shade because he’s menstruating and we have to deal with his sissy ways.

I would blame it on pride month but unfortunately his pms is year round.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Cats shit on Van Gundy alot but note he was the only one to know you cant call basket interference on a inbound. The fucking refs were confused and had to confer.
They weren’t confused they were trying to see if anyone called it and if they didn’t they was going to call basket interference… Niggas was taking real long at that table… They needed the clips to win to cover… :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are sassy as they come.

Not my words

Go post the gif

You as sissy as they come, my words.

And I’ve asked you not to speak about or ever quote me again. I know that it’s hard for you to remember things like remembering not sitting to piss, but can you remember what I asked you?

Now go post some nonsensical worthless bullshit that we can all laugh at because it won’t make sense to anyone but you.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You as sissy as they come, my words.

And I’ve asked you not to speak about or ever quote me again. I know that it’s hard for you to remember things like remembering not sitting to piss, but can you remember what I asked you?

Now go post some nonsensical worthless bullshit that we can all laugh at because it won’t make sense to anyone but you.
No gif?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No confusing worthless post?

As I said to your butt buddy queen tahiry, gifs are for fun. Responding to bitchass niggas and worthless posters isn’t fun.

At least not to me.

Oh no

I dislike that nigga like I dislike you

Except

You entertain me with the gifs and sass.

Your posts always get red.

And where the fuck is my gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
LeBron been home for 2 months

We don’t give a fuck about that old man

Le’Old James

FOH

KD been home 2 days and already forgotten bout. When he not playing it's like he not alive, same for Steph. Then their stans try to group them with and clout chase off Bron like they some major draw to the sport. :lol:

"LeBron & Steph"

"LeBron & KD"

Stay clout chasing. They don't hold up alone, LeBron doesn't have that problem.

Scottie KD will be 33 next year and can't play full seasons anymore. He's too old to learn or catch Bron. He is what he is at this point.

Ain't nobody thinking bout these teams playing right now, we waiting for Space Jam 2 to drop. They names and performances don't draw interest or ratings. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chief Queef, you inserted yourself in a conversation that had nothing to do with you. You wanted my attention and now you got it.

You like piggybacking on any conversation that has to do with me, why is that? Did I hurt your feelings?

You’re the cheerleader that no one likes.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But the thing is majority of players in the NBA you cant build around; theres like maybe 5 if that; so its ok for him not to be that; gotta make those freethrows though; at least 1 of them....
I wasn’t insinuating there was a issue with it. I’m just saying that’s not him. He’s always been billed as a star. And that’s not his game. His shooting just too inconsistent for me.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Mans was trying his best to give that game to LA… nigga gotta duck his bookie now :lol:
That nigga is the absolute worst yo!!! :smh:

Z7iRya.jpg