Fear The Walking Dead: All Seasons( Don't Post Spoilers)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I like how the mom knows dude is a capable killer and it's better to befriend him and make him work for you than fight with him.

Bravo fear, about the smartest writing this show has had. Even better than TwD with that one.

they're playing the game finally.
her with the son and the junkie with the father. and they'll own the ranch by the end lol
while travis just fell out of a helicopter

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like how the mom knows dude is a capable killer and it's better to befriend him and make him work for you than fight with him.

Bravo fear, about the smartest writing this show has had. Even better than TwD with that one.

But interested how she was initially very willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for her junkie son...

Her matriage, her daughter, their lives.

Yet now she has him?

She isn't confiding in him just keeping him close enough to control him too.

And happy his Latina girlfriend is gone.

The crazy kid with mommy issus is a valuable asset but the mom seems to have a weakness for damgerous damaged boys.

Are we SURE she doesn't want to REDEEM him somehow?

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
But interested how she was initially very willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for her junkie son...

Her matriage, her daughter, their lives.

Yet now she has him?

She isn't confiding in him just keeping him close enough to control him too.

And happy his Latina girlfriend is gone.

The crazy kid with mommy issus is a valuable asset but the mom seems to have a weakness for damgerous damaged boys.

Are we SURE she doesn't want to REDEEM him somehow?

Nah she said it; ain't shit else out there. That place is the best bet. She really thinks they can beat the Indians so she def need killers on the team like Troy.

Once the war is over. She either will no longer need him or keep using him without him knowing like she is doing.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah she said it; ain't shit else out there. That place is the best bet. She really thinks they can beat the Indians so she def need killers on the team like Troy.

Once the war is over. She either will no longer need him or keep using him without him knowing like she is doing.

Does Troy want to have sex with Madison?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Only person ever loved Troy was his Mother. She must filing a void

BUT they keep saying the mother and grandmother treated Troy like sh*t.

Remember THEY locked him the basement

His drunken dad just FORGOT he was in there.

His momma ain't love him

Ironically the junkie's mom loved her own son TOO MUCH...

and almost lost her daughter and Travis in the proces.

The parallels aren't lost.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There was a theory Madison was related to either Rick or Daryl.

She got a real dark past.

I know high school is hell but she is way to prepared for this world.

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
BUT they keep saying the mother and grandmother treated Troy like sh*t.

Remember THEY locked him the basement

His drunken dad just FORGOT he was in there.

His momma ain't love him

Ironically the junkie's mom loved her own son TOO MUCH...

and almost lost her daughter and Travis in the proces.

The parallels aren't lost.

I must have missed all that, I knew about the dad being drunk and the basement shit. Plus knowing he favors the other son over him. I missed the part about the mom

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I must have missed all that, I knew about the dad being drunk and the basement shit. Plus knowing he favors the other son over him. I missed the part about the mom

seems the mom was REALLY messed up too

I'm trying to figure if Troy was ALWAYS messed up or they MADE him that way?

Cause Jake was sent out into the world to college and law school and everything.

Cause look at it...

Madison sees a whole of Nick (her own son) in Troy

damaged treated differently excuses made and protected loved ABOVE the other sibling (in a warped way)

and Alicia is VERY much like Jake.

feels ignored made to be OLDER and MATURE more pressure good at school made to feel like they have to be PERFECT and PROTECT their sibling

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
Madison always trying to take over shit. Isn't she the one that fucked up the hotel being selfish? Now she in this camp manipulating shit. Show is like watching the rise of a supervillian for TWD.

I will give it this, this has been the only time I have been engaged with the characters since the show has started

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Madison always trying to take over shit. Isn't she the one that fucked up the hotel being selfish? Now she in this camp manipulating shit. Show is like watching the rise of a supervillian for TWD.

Exactly!

The term "walking dead" refers to the The survivors not the zombies. Now we have a show called "fear the walking dead". I think the reason we're supposed to fear them is because they turned into some very powerful evil people

All the elements are there. You have 2 psycho killers with Troy and the El Salvadorian, a con man with Victor Strand, (assuming they all meet up at some point) a junkie criminal, ambivalent mother all being backed up by a white supremist militia. You put them all in a country that has been destroyed by social and economic upheaval and you pretty much have the origin story for Hitler and the SS.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...walking-dead-madison-rick-related-crossover-/

Early on in Fear the Walking Dead's third season, Madison Clark reminded fans she is from Alabama when her southern accent came out.

The accent matches that of Rick Grimes and the rest of his gang on Fear the Walking Dead's older sibling series The Walking Dead. As a result, the Internet did what the Internet does best and speculated some wild theories regarding possible connections between the Kim Dickens-acted Madison Clark and Rick Grimes or other characters on the east coast show.

Many suspected Madison may have been a sibling, cousin, or other relative to Rick Grimes or another character from The Walking Dead. Now, though, this connection has been firmly ruled out by Fear the Walking Dead showrunner Dave Erickson through an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com.

"I've heard that theory, and I actually think I teased it in my first Talking Dead appearance, which was this notion that I found it interesting," Erickson said. "You can hear her accent. I mean, Kim [Dickens is] from Alabama. And you can hear her accent come through every so often. And the character, as we come to learn, is also from Alabama.

So I can only speak for myself and say she's not related to Rick or anybody else on the other show. And the fact that she's from the south is really just a coincidence."

The connection between the characters of The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead being on a familial level always seemed a little farfetched to the more logical fans. However, the possibility of Madison having crossed paths with the likes of Daryl Dixon or his brother Merle prior to the world falling about remains.

Still, Fear the Walking Dead has no plans to crossover with The Walking Dead at the moment and that likely won't change any time soon. With The Walking Dead's showrunner Scott Gimple joining Fear the Walking Dead as an executive producer for the show's fourth season, there is plenty of room for speculation, but all parties involved with the series have frequently shut down such a notion.

rick-madison-1002073.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
so we ended up having to tolerate white nationalist against native americans
and in the midst of that madison finessed her way into being in charge. its a tv show for sure because she would've been told to stfu a long time ago in an actual militia.
she is a murderer and killed her father and also gives 0 fucks about anyone but her family
the rest of the ranch doesn't see that yet but if it's her kids or them she will kill each and every member of the ranch

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
and in the midst of that madison finessed her way into being in charge. its a tv show for sure because she would've been told to stfu a long time ago in an actual militia.
she is a murderer and killed her father and also gives 0 fucks about anyone but her family
the rest of the ranch doesn't see that yet but if it's her kids or them she will kill each and every member of the ranch

That selfish, self-serving bitch has no fucks to give at all. I'd have killed the bitch as an example. You can't let ANYONE come into ANY camp and start disrespecting shit time and time again.

The bitch is a villain. Played her husband. Played strand. Fucked up the hotel. Fucking up this camp.

I just talked about her character last week and she does some more "I'm going to do what the fuck I want to do" manipulating shit this week. :smh:

It will be interesting if they are indeed showing the rise of a true villain and how they get to be who they are. How they use they justify their visions and actions. All they have to do is kill off(or separate which they seem good at doing) the son and daughter from her and Madison is female Negan.

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
That selfish, self-serving bitch has no fucks to give at all. I'd have killed the bitch as an example. You can't let ANYONE come into ANY camp and start disrespecting shit time and time again.

The bitch is a villain. Played her husband. Played strand. Fucked up the hotel. Fucking up this camp.

I just talked about her character last week and she does some more "I'm going to do what the fuck I want to do" manipulating shit this week. :smh:

It will be interesting if they are indeed showing the rise of a true villain and how they get to be who they are. How they use they justify their visions and actions. All they have to do is kill off(or separate which they seem good at doing) the son and daughter from her and Madison is female Negan.

The show has always been about the decline of Human decency. So I can see that happening.

This time we can see it happening in real time with FearTWD.

And I understand letting go and all but burning the boat was a bit much.

And Fuck; the lonely Russian in space !!!! That has got to suck worse than being on earth.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Looks like native Americans saved the world once, then cac showed up and now.....

Well we know

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

She is absolutely a villain. I think they might be working towards that and if so bravo. She's revealed she was a killer BEFORE the world went to shit.
She didn't respect anything there and as soon as she got there she said they were going to take it over and she made sure of it.

You can't take anybody in man not a family. An individual sure not a family cause all they gonna do is look out for their family and not yours.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Looks like native Americans saved the world once, then cac showed up and now.....

Well we know

See how Evil she is?
Let's go steal their important beliefs and then when they come to get it say we'll trade it back to you for your own land..
I just wish he didn't talk her up and say she was more of a man and shit. He should've just chopped her head off and then gone to war with the camp and taken the land.

Sacrificed Otto with 0 fucks to give and more than likely told the boys he killed himself for them.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
See how Evil she is?
Let's go steal their important beliefs and then when they come to get it say we'll trade it back to you for your own land..
I just wish he didn't talk her up and say she was more of a man and shit. He should've just chopped her head off and then gone to war with the camp and taken the land.

Sacrificed Otto with 0 fucks to give and more than likely told the boys he killed himself for them.
Anytime I see a cac on the show now I just wish they die.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
She is absolutely a villain. I think they might be working towards that and if so bravo. She's revealed she was a killer BEFORE the world went to shit.
She didn't respect anything there and as soon as she got there she said they were going to take it over and she made sure of it.

You can't take anybody in man not a family. An individual sure not a family cause all they gonna do is look out for their family and not yours.

I didn't even know there was an episode 8 when I made that post. I'm about 30 mins in and she already said 'she doesn't have time for feelings' and jacked old boy's relics.

I like the pace of this show and that it can go either way. The daughter is just as naive as ever, but the son isn't naive but still is telling Madison to slow down. Makings of a monster.

And the militia leader has to deal with the son talking shit to him and Madison blatantly disrespecting him. No way any militia leader would tolerate that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The show has always been about the decline of Human decency. So I can see that happening.

This time we can see it happening in real time with FearTWD.

And I understand letting go and all but burning the boat was a bit much.

And Fuck; the lonely Russian in space !!!! That has got to suck worse than being on earth.

Just got to that Russian part. "I speak to you from my grave". Damn. This show is bringing it this year.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I didn't even know there was an episode 8 when I made that post. I'm about 30 mins in and she already said 'she doesn't have time for feelings' and jacked old boy's relics.

I like the pace of this show and that it can go either way. The daughter is just as naive as ever, but the son isn't naive but still is telling Madison to slow down. Makings of a monster.

And the militia leader has to deal with the son talking shit to him and Madison blatantly disrespecting him. No way any militia leader would tolerate that.

None. No militia leader would.
Otto ain't a good man so i have no empathy for him
but still

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
None. No militia leader would.
Otto ain't a good man so i have no empathy for him
but still

Damn. Just finished the ep. They gave him the business. TWD needs to take notes from this show. This is how you do shit while keeping zombie action to a minimum. Since we aren't expecting hyped-up comic villains, writers can go any direction with the story.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Damn. Just finished the ep. They gave him the business. TWD needs to take notes from this show. This is how you do shit while keeping zombie action to a minimum. Since we aren't expecting hyped-up comic villains, writers can go any direction with the story.

Yea its turned a good corner. the key is to make you feel something. don't have to like them. i actually hate all of them and that's good enough.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
How many episodes does this season have so far.I haven't watched it,since the third episode.

I guess,Ill watch it,before it comes back from break.....for whatever reason

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many episodes does this season have so far.I haven't watched it,since the third episode.

I guess,Ill watch it,before it comes back from break.....for whatever reason

16 for the season, 8 have aired. The next 8 will air then TWD starts up.

The ending of the first half was pretty good.