Fear The Walking Dead: All Seasons( Don't Post Spoilers)

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dam watched the first 2 seasons but after watching premiere think i'm gonna give it 3 more eps to see if its better or if not drop it

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Man we are going to get to the bottom of your issues with Mr. Wednesday one of these days.

If shadow knew what was going on and we didnt I would feel alot better. But he is as clueless as us, and he just going along is fucking nerve racking.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I look purposely skipped last night to see if BGOL was feeling this lol

Looks like I didn't miss anything lol

Bar rescue>>>this trash

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So they see with binoculars

the people they been searching for over 2 days for stumbling down the road to them

and NOBODY goes out to meet them?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I don't see what all the hate is about. I loved the season premier. It seems like the show is finally coming into its own. Strand is one of the best characters on TV period. Watching him take off in that Beamer was fucking classic

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i don't see any reason to hate either. right now this show is way better than its predecessor.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
and I think nick is one the most interesting and best characters on tv.

madison can eat a dick tho.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
I like how the mom knows dude is a capable killer and it's better to befriend him and make him work for you than fight with him.

Bravo fear, about the smartest writing this show has had. Even better than TwD with that one.