Fear The Walking Dead: All Seasons( Don't Post Spoilers)

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Had to pull a flash.

All the clips on amc look sick :yes:

Kind of reminds of that audio show, we're alive.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
saw this shit on kodi and thought it was a syfy type bootlag

don't make me google, b

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh?:confused::confused:

How can you post spoilers when the spin off which isn't based off the comic? Personally I feel this show dont need a spinoff at all.

You must have E-PTSD from the original walking dead thread with spoilers.:smh::lol::lol:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Huh?:confused::confused:

How can you post spoilers when the spin off which isn't based off the comic? Personally I feel this show dont need a spinoff at all.

You must have E-PTSD from the original walking dead thread with spoilers.:smh::lol::lol:

These muthafuckas here will find shit and post it :hmm:

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These muthafuckas here will find shit and post it :hmm:

Calm your nips. Its not that serious.:smh:

I'm a religious TWD comic reader and fan. Hell, I even got a few of my comics signed by Kirkman and Adlard at NYCC. I wouldnt even drop spoilers, if I do its very vague to the point it wont make sense. People got to come to grips that a lot of shows and movies are based off books and comics. So people will drop spoilers or references in some shape or form. Yeah its a dick move as long as theyre vague about it, which is something I do on this and in real life.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
My homeboy does music on the show.... trying Really hard not to be bumming for swag....but damn. He doesn't even realize what an opportunity it is but they love his work. I saw a commercial for this show that took place in a skate park and Knew that beat was his! :yes:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Calm your nips. Its not that serious.:smh:

I'm a religious TWD comic reader and fan. Hell, I even got a few of my comics signed by Kirkman and Adlard at NYCC. I wouldnt even drop spoilers, if I do its very vague to the point it wont make sense. People got to come to grips that a lot of shows and movies are based off books and comics. So people will drop spoilers or references in some shape or form. Yeah its a dick move as long as theyre vague about it, which is something I do on this and in real life.
This post makes no fucking sense. At. All.

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
I stopped after that season w/ the governor...the show was crap before that but I just wanted to see him die

I stopped b4 then, i never seen a show this popular with characters so poorly written

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I think some of you would still smash a female zombie with a big ass :hmm: