Fear The Walking Dead: All Seasons( Don't Post Spoilers)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...eator-hints-plot-confirms-Fear-crossover.html

4525A11600000578-4960366-image-a-12_1507479644376.jpg
4525A12100000578-4960366-image-a-13_1507479650270.jpg

4525AE3200000578-4960366-image-a-10_1507479615157.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man catch up!
this shit is DOPE
Man. This shit is killing that soap opera TWD. I hope it can continue since the co-creator left and cat from TWD is having a bigger part.

Madison ain't shit but the genesis of a master villain(she is stubborn as fuck too and gives her children a IDGAF stare). Troy checked her about that guest shit when they were alone. Checked her before she killed him. Her talk with Strand of killing gets easier every time and the other talk with her son. Yeah. She needs to run her own gang and stop pretending.

The daughter went from a character I hated and wanted killed, to a Carol-lite type. She evolved.

Love this show doesn't have a comic and can go any fucking way. No one can come with :eek: "but such and such has to survive and so and so has to be introduced!" Show has come a long fucking way. :yes:

IMHO. TWD has to live up to this and the comic. Can't put fans to sleep once again.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man. This shit is killing that soap opera TWD. I hope it can continue since the co-creator left and cat from TWD is having a bigger part.

Madison ain't shit but the genesis of a master villain(she is stubborn as fuck too and gives her children a IDGAF stare). Troy checked her about that guest shit when they were alone. Checked her before she killed him. Her talk with Strand of killing gets easier every time and the other talk with her son. Yeah. She needs to run her own gang and stop pretending.

The daughter went from a character I hated and wanted killed, to a Carol-lite type. She evolved.

Love this show doesn't have a comic and can go any fucking way. No one can come with :eek: "but such and such has to survive and so and so has to be introduced!" Show has come a long fucking way. :yes:

IMHO. TWD has to live up to this and the comic. Can't put fans to sleep once again.

I won't accept sleep episodes this season
Fear the walking dead is superior right now. You don't know what they're going to do but shit is going to get done and people can die.
It just makes sense.
Loved the finale.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster

I won't accept sleep episodes this season
Fear the walking dead is superior right now. You don't know what they're going to do but shit is going to get done and people can die.
It just makes sense.
Loved the finale.

Nah don't know about being better than TWD.

In 4 seasons there still is not one single character on fear I give a fuck about. And that is a major problem in a show.

When I thought all of them died at the dam. I felt nothing. That is a major problem.

Beyond that criticism , they know how to end a fucking season. The sons of anarchy leader finally emerges as the shows 1st true villain.

The final 20 mins was pretty dope.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

In 4 seasons there still is not one single character on fear I give a fuck about. And that is a major problem in a show.

When I thought all of them died at the dam. I felt nothing. That is a major problem.

Beyond that criticism , they know how to end a fucking season. The sons of anarchy leader finally emerges as the shows 1st true villain.

I like that everyone is super flawed to the point where it matters but it doesn't
Where you're like damn is this the end?

Loved how nick called Madison out on being a fucking psycho

Nick I'm rooting for because he stopped being a victim and started accepting his flaws he started owning up to shit and being a man

Madison it's interesting seeing her evolve into what she will be

I'm loving all of this drama I'm also loving all this if you die then you die

We not having 35 minutes of flash back to tug at heart strings and shit

This is savage land and you dead

Victor stays alive somehow

I won't say overall that it's better original has more seasons
But the trajectory is there

They went from being dumb as a bag of rocks to actually growing and surviving
Not doing stupid shit
Actually covering themselves with blood when walkers come

How many times could ppl have been saved on the walking dead by just doing that?

This family just does that like thank you for doing it

It's just dope man

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
I like that everyone is super flawed to the point where it matters but it doesn't

Nick I'm rooting for because he stopped being a victim and started accepting his flaws he started owning up to shit and being a man

Not doing stupid shit

How many times could ppl have been saved on the walking dead by just doing that?

It's just dope man

I will agree, that not being tied to a comic book gives them the creative freedom to do anything they want.

In Ricks universe Zombies are not a threat, so it is no need to cover themselves in blood. Last season not one person was killed by a zombie.

And in fear, they are just now getting a handle on killing zombies, so no one does that but junkie Nick who gets a rush from being so close to death.

You looking at the pluses of doing that but huge negatives are one, it doesn't last as long as you think and two you look like your dead, Nick almost caught a bullet to the head from a sniper.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Shit. That's how I feel about TWD. The characters have just done too much dumb shit for me to give a fuck. How they this far in still doing one fucking dumb thing after another?

With fear, at least the dumb shit they did at the beginning was understandable. Life went from 0 to light speed with the outbreak. The characters have all evolved a great deal -- all without filler and having to be bored to death with 90 minute bullshit episodes. Fear is just a refreshing break from a that bullshit on TWD that people play off as 'character building.'

What I think happened with fear was that all the characters were so fucking annoying at first we wanted them all to die. I no longer feel that way.

If there were no comic, I wonder how many folks would be putting up with TWD bullshit. All you usually hear about TWD is hype about comic shit coming to the show. There's no such hype with fear. People put up with a lot of shit fear can't get away with, so fear moves much faster and is simply superior right now.:yes:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Not doing stupid shit

It's just dope man

Yeah, watching Madison evolve into a villain is nice. It explains all her behavior from season 1. No koolaid pumping through her veins. It's like her character was just waiting for shit to go down. And much like other villains, she justifies her bullshit. Fuck that she took over the camp, she telling ol boy to be thankful for being sent into the desert.

The entire family is hardcore -- even Alicia. Madison is the villain, Nick is neutral, and Alicia is good, but not someone to be fucked with. And then you have Salazar. Victor is resourceful and always seems to come up with something. Rick and them(at least tv versions) don't want none with this group. Madison would mind fuck rick so bad it wouldn't be funny.

Jay_from_dade

Certified Pussy Poster
Shit. That's how I feel about TWD. The characters have just done too much dumb shit for me to give a fuck. How they this far in still doing one fucking dumb thing after another?

With fear, at least the dumb shit they did at the beginning was understandable. Life went from 0 to light speed with the outbreak. The characters have all evolved a great deal -- all without filler and having to be bored to death with 90 minute bullshit episodes. Fear is just a refreshing break from a that bullshit on TWD that people play off as 'character building.'

What I think happened with fear was that all the characters were so fucking annoying at first we wanted them all to die. I no longer feel that way.

If there were no comic, I wonder how many folks would be putting up with TWD bullshit. All you usually hear about TWD is hype about comic shit coming to the show. There's no such hype with fear. People put up with a lot of shit fear can't get away with, so fear moves much faster and is simply superior right now.:yes:

There you go throwing around the f word

This whole season of fear felt like not only filler but strangely similar to the "dreaded " farm season of TWD.

They slow rolled us all season.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I will agree, that not being tied to a comic book gives them the creative freedom to do anything they want.

In Ricks universe Zombies are not a threat, so it is no need to cover themselves in blood. Last season not one person was killed by a zombie.

And in fear, they are just now getting a handle on killing zombies, so no one does that but junkie Nick who gets a rush from being so close to death.

You looking at the pluses of doing that but huge negatives are one, it doesn't last as long as you think and two you look like your dead, Nick almost caught a bullet to the head from a sniper.

Nick is already harvesting zombies
the only reason the settlement got killed is because they're dealing with ppl who haven't been outside. they're doing the same things essentially rick and them were doing.
knowing how to survive and meeting people punching way out of their weight class just like the queen of the dam thinking there could be a peaceful way to hold the dam and in the end just went batshit and tried to kill everybody

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man....I take back every bad thing I've ever said about FTWD.

This shit is crazier than the original. When smiley snapped and killed those dudes that offed his son shit just was poppin from that point on!

I wouldn't trust Victor snake ass in real life but dammit I'm pulling for him. I respect his hustle. Only way you could trust that dude is if he's in debt to you, and even then I'd be cautious. He's the ultimate survivor. He couldn't make it with Rick tho. He pull some shady shit and they'd air condition his cranium real quick.

Daniel is scary and savage as fuck. That "it has to be done" straight forward attitude is me. I don't gotta like the shit, but I'm doing it because i have to.

Alicia is my favorite because she just a survivor... love that about her. She's grown and changed the most. Never thought she'd make it this long.

Nick junkie ass stepped up. Hated to see him go....

Troy, Jake, the Otto's.... fuck them... you build in a damn valley instead of on high ground.... y'all was destined for failure. Although i did like Troy... gotta have a lil crazy on your side...

Crazy Dog and Walker... they would survive anything....i hope they crossover to TWD and stay, but i can't see them necessarily bowing down to white men (Rick or Negan).

Megan...i like her story from a parental perspective... we'll do anything for our kids... but that bitch is death... she worse than Rick... if everything he touch goes bad everything she touches goes nuclear

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of the women that have been nude and have appeared on Fear The Walking Dead, in order of appearance on the show.

Madison (Kim Dickens)
Sons of Anarchy
jRCPiYD.jpg

Treme
Kim-Dickens-nude-top0less-and-hot-after-sex-Treme-2012-s3e1-hd720p-3.jpg

Out of Order
Dickens%20Kim_Out%20Of%20Order_1_640_368.jpg

Things Behind the Sun
574679f6eae1e92d772fa3d463a6f0f5_full.jpg

Hollow Man
6CA3AF7.gif

Palookaville
tumblr_otd4ccRNqc1u8o8e1o3_400.gif

Alicia (Alycia Debnam Carey)
Where The Devil Hides
image1_temp-148.jpg

Griselda Salazar (Patricia Reyes Spíndola) Ofelia's Mom, Daniels wife
La Reina de la Noche
9fb05c9ba94b782fe18ccb86a28d2219_full.jpg

e8c27ba1ffe5ae4d339826f7dcdeceea_full.jpg

Bethany (Sandrine Holt), with the National Guard
The L Word
holt-lword-lesson-n-03.jpg

Pocahontas The Legend
0ca9152eba65cea17e0da8e96638b05f_full.jpg

The Outer Limits
f98f31be812c58c8dccef496d79d7991_full.jpg

653f58e27a1b2fe07574c3806a476ab8_full.jpg

Rapa Nui
Holt-Rapa-n-06.jpg

Alex (Michelle Ang), she was on the airplane that crashed in Flight 462
Modeling
Michelle-Ang_underemployed_nudetvshow_031.jpg

Michelle-Ang_underemployed_nudetvshow_041.jpg

Michelle-Ang-Nude-6.jpg

Luciana Galvez (Danay Garcia), she was in Tijuana with Nick
Boost
image1_temp-264.jpg

Althea (Maggie Grace), she will be in Season 4
Californication
tumblr_nfz95dRhHg1u08gzyo3_250.gif

tumblr_nfz95dRhHg1u08gzyo4_250.gif

Naomi (Jenna Elfman), she will be in Season 4
Allure
00A3F42.jpg

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Ok. They moved in Morgan nicely. Can't complain. But if this takes place AFTER the Negan war, how do survivors fall for the old "I'm hurt in the middle of the road" ambush? It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I heard the first couple seasons of FOTWD were horrible. Do I need to watch them or can I start in a later season and be ok?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I heard the first couple seasons of FOTWD were horrible. Do I need to watch them or can I start in a later season and be ok?

Put it like this. If you see the ending of the first episode of season 4, you'd never think the character would have survived long enough to pull it off. Season 1 is where characters are so inexperienced it's annoying. They get better and you find out just how capable they are.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I saw the Morgan episode, because I walked away and came back to Morgan and Rick on the screen and ended up watching the rest. I might give this a shot again. Especially with Homeland ending.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Put it like this. If you see the ending of the first episode of season 4, you'd never think the character would have survived long enough to pull it off. Season 1 is where characters are so inexperienced it's annoying. They get better and you find out just how capable they are.

Looking back it made sense.
They were green. They ain't know shit. We watched them grow up and learn the rules of the land man. I take it back. It was annoying because we assumed they'd know everything we'd been watching for 6 seasons on twd
but in fact they wouldn't know cause it hadn't happened yet.
So I take it back we were just impatient.
They grew up and they learned from all of their mistakes.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m going let a few episodes stack up before watching this new season.

I’m really curious to see what they do with Morgan.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Madison’s crew looks like they will fuck shit up again lol

These crews keep poppin up

Yet again trust no cac kid