Fear The Walking Dead: All Seasons( Don't Post Spoilers)

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Every zombie Movie/TV Show, has different rules, but in the world of the TWD, that would be wrong.

Everyone has the virus in them already, but in small doses, so if you die of natural causes you still turn.

If you get bit though, the bite introduces a large dose of the virus which is strong enough to cause a true infection, illness, and death.

In the books they use zombie gunk (blood, muscle, organs, etc..) to "infect" the weapon, then use the weapons on enemies. By piercing the enemy with an infected weapon (arrow, knife, etc..) it still causes illness and death. Nothing to do with bones.

The show seems to work different though. There are several scenes where characters get the zombie blood all over their faces without turning.

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The show seems to work different though. There are several scenes where characters get the zombie blood all over their faces without turning.

All over there face/skin isn't the same as directly in there blood stream in a large concentration via a bite or gunked up weapon piercing.

Both comic Rick and TV Rick have been covered in zombie blood, head to toe, but yet never turned or got infected, because the comics and the show follow the same rules...

Last edited:

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
Last episode was admittedly pretty good. The wedding scene was good. I didn't expect Chris to shoot the farm owner. His father can't save him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Last episode was admittedly pretty good. The wedding scene was good. I didn't expect Chris to shoot the farm owner. His father can't save him.

it was very good but I actually KNEW that Chris was gonna do that...

he is a serial killer at this point.

ad the father just had to be WITNESS and stop lying to himself.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Madison

facepalm.jpg

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
Strand going to die off some ol bullshit ... smh

Madison was smart in the beginning of the episode and probably 10 or 15 minutes in, she's doing dumb shit ... smh. Madison and her daughter just infuriate me.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Show didn't turn out as bad as I thought. The dad finally manned the fuck up. He was playing hippie too much with those young boys. And that dumb emotional bitch letting everyone know where they were at. Glad it led to them getting up and out.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Wow so Chris got merked..wasnt expecting that

You knew,he was going to die,because he's always blaming Travis for something,he had no control over....Even,when things was starting to look good between the two,Chris fuck that up,by siding with those guys he was hanging around with...

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You knew,he was going to die,because he's always blaming Travis for something,he had no control over....Even,when things was starting to look good between the two,Chris fuck that up,by siding with those guys he was hanging around with...

I also noticed whom that was shooting at Ofielia.. Unser faked his death :roflmao2:

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
I'm very satisfied with the finale. Travis snapping was so worth sitting through terrible episodes.

Those good ol red blooded, Trump supporting, Murican's are going to make waste of Nick's group. How does Nick convince those guys that he is from LA and not Mexico? These dudes been waiting to shoot up Mexicans crossing the border for years. If the plot didn't demand it, I would not expect Nick to get out of this border situation alive.

They roped me in for at least the first three episodes of the next season.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On episode 3 on Fear of the Walking Dead. Just marathoned The Walking dead the past 3 months. Should I continue watching this or move to another show?

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
On episode 3 on Fear of the Walking Dead. Just marathoned The Walking dead the past 3 months. Should I continue watching this or move to another show?

There are a few good moments in the first two seasons of the show. Don't waste your time binging on it. Only watch if you're that much into The Walking Dead universe (if you can call it that) or if you're killing time.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
All over there face/skin isn't the same as directly in there blood stream in a large concentration via a bite or gunked up weapon piercing.

Both comic Rick and TV Rick have been covered in zombie blood, head to toe, but yet never turned or got infected, because the comics and the show follow the same rules...

This guy here sums up the zombie virus perfectly.

just skip to 1:40 to get past the advertising

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post credit scene in case anyone missed it

Weird thing is, it matches up to how Jesus was introduced in the comics.
ZvlZ7BN.jpg

Xd50olr.jpg

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I'm very satisfied with the finale. Travis snapping was so worth sitting through terrible episodes.

Those good ol red blooded, Trump supporting, Murican's are going to make waste of Nick's group. How does Nick convince those guys that he is from LA and not Mexico? These dudes been waiting to shoot up Mexicans crossing the border for years. If the plot didn't demand it, I would not expect Nick to get out of this border situation alive.

They roped me in for at least the first three episodes of the next season.
Man I had to beinge it. Missed all of season 2

Glad nic is dead.

Sick of that cac bitch and her shit. They fuck shit up everywhere they go.