Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
So God of High School is fantastic and the type of Anime that I'm going to wait until the season is over... 1 episode a week aint going to do it.

That's why Im reading the manhwa first then watch the anime...

After Tower of God being hyped, I had my doubts about God of Highschool. So far, its entertaining. The action is cool but I hope the actual story is interesting.

I wouldn't say overhyped I think fans of the series were excited to have an anime since there been rumors about it for years.

With that all said,it does get way better since the first season was basically a prologue to the story...

I read the manhwa, a few days before the anime premiered and I'm all caught up now..

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's why Im reading the manhwa first then watch the anime...

I wouldn't say overhyped I think fans of the series were excited to have an anime since there been rumors about it for years.

With that all said,it does get way better since the first season was basically a prologue to the story...

I read the manhwa, a few days before the anime premiered and I'm all caught up now..

Yeah the Manhwa fans hyped it. Lol that doesn't make it bad by any means. It just didn't live up to the high expectations it was given for the first season. It also didn't help that the season was short and to your point seemingly ends just as it is starting to get more interesting. It's still top rated especially given the lack of content this year.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeah the Manhwa fans hyped it. Lol that doesn't make it bad by any means. It just didn't live up to the high expectations it was given for the first season. It also didn't help that the season was short and to your point seemingly ends just as it is starting to get more interesting. It's still top rated especially given the lack of content this year.

Like,I said srason one was pretty much a prologue to the story...I don't know, how they're going to pull season 2 because in the manhwa it had two main arcs in the second season(Yes,they have seasons in manhwas) but it's broken into "arcs inside of arc inside of arcs" and plus the two main arcs are extremely long each....

They probably break the arcs into different seasons but how many episodes is the question. Each arc needs to be at least 26-52 episodes long....imo

This is not the type of anime to have it be 10 episodes a season. It's impossible to do that unless they want to end it early....

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alot of editors are infamous for this in Japan....lol..

The creator of Bleach wanted to end at the Aizen arc but the editor kinda talked him into continue it some more....lol
Didnt know that. That makes a ton of sense. I always felt like that was a natural end and then it kinda went left and I stopped watching.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Didnt know that. That makes a ton of sense. I always felt like that was a natural end and then it kinda went left and I stopped watching.

If,the manga is a mega-hit,the editor of the manga will try to push the creator to make more content.....

Im surprised the manga for Demon Slayer ended already...lol

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
If you can peep this anime movie called "Genocidal Organ", shits mad deep. Breaks down the science of how speech can cause wars. Full joint right here.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
So God of High School is fantastic and the type of Anime that I'm going to wait until the season is over... 1 episode a week aint going to do it.

You're gonna like the anime alot.....The manhwa is getting good....I'm on chapter 126,I got over 300 chapters left to catch up to the current chapter....

I'm currently watching the second episode,they skipped alot of stuff....