Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The God of Highschool may have had one of the best fight scenes I've seen in awhile last episode.

I still haven't watched Vinland saga though and I feel like I heard the same for that series.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
New season of Seven Deadly Sins was fire!!!
It’s number 4 on Netflix.... I think it’s the first anime that I’ve seen trend that high.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah,I finished that last week.....

Season 5 start later in the year.Im gonna have to wait til next year to see it.

I’m so into the American dub of this show that I can’t listen to the Japanese version. It’s the dragon ball z effect... they have the perfect voice for meliodas

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I’m so into the American dub of this show that I can’t listen to the Japanese version. It’s the dragon ball z effect... they have the perfect voice for meliodas

I'm on team subtitle...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to wiki... season five isn’t dropping until 2021 due to covid. It was supposed to drop in October.

It must have been pushed back due to the pandemic because it was scheduled for an October release....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
man... Crunchyroll has been fucking on some bullshit for a minute now... the is no longer on the firetv app store and shit doesnt play on my xbox.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
man... Crunchyroll has been fucking on some bullshit for a minute now... the is no longer on the firetv app store and shit doesnt play on my xbox.

Mind you,Sony broght Funimation last year..... :smh:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man Deca-Dence just threw the biggest twist that I’ve ever seen in just the second episode of an anime. Didn’t see this shit at all. Like not even close.