Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I heard the ending was bad tho
Anyway fire force was good
Action was crazy

I just finished reading the Demon Slayer manga. It was what I expected. No clue what was "bad" about it.

Especially after wasting my time with Prison School. This was a satisfying conclusion.

I really like the fact that it was focused & didn't drag on like some manga can. Definitely looking forward to seeing the fights animated.

Chad Sexington

Star
BGOL Investor
Totally not impressed with Fire Force. I'm watching to see how it resolves itself. Too much camp and corn. And the pervy parts are out of place and serve no purpose.
Totally agree. I checked it out because it came highly recommended but didn't hit like I thought it would. Some pretty cool characters and good fight sequences every couple of episodes, but the plot didn't keep me engaged like I hoped it would. I'd give it a B/B-

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Hiatus X Hiatus is easily top
3!!!

I understand, why it's on hiatus but shit going on hiatus for 2,3 or 4 years is ridiculous....It's been on hiatus more than releasing chapters during its publication...

When it does comeback, it releases a few chapters(if that) and then go on hiatus again..... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I heard Berserk is the same way.