NEW Crazy Anime ONE PUNCH MAN(all seasons)

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's on Hulu too and yeah this show is amazing.

Side note about HULU... all of a sudden Hulu has become my go to streaming site. They have everything on it now.

It always had more shows than say netflix, but it's flaw was the commercials. Now they are commercial free for a little extra and they seem to be getting more movies.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
it has a real interesting history.

a few years back some japanese cat who cant draw a COT damn thing had a good story in his head. despite his lack of skills he sketched his ideas anyway and put them on his website.

it became wildly popular, and another cat who COULD draw took over the mantle and redrew the manga in the style you see in the anime.

9LaQUiG.jpg

0sLYQUL.jpg

xtQXhz3.png

now both of them are paid.

cant knock dude's hustle.

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been talking about this show at work all day. I knew once I saw episode 5 that people would become interested in it. That fight between saitama and genos was beyond epic and that was just "sparring" lol. I watched that whole scene at least 20 times already and I plan on watching it again in a minute lol

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It always had more shows than say netflix, but it's flaw was the commercials. Now they are commercial free for a little extra and they seem to be getting more movies.

Yeah this shit is a bargain at $11 for all the shit they offer. Especially with that epix and showtime connection for a couple dollars more. You can basically cut the cord just from that site. The fucking Anime selection on there now is outstanding. I've been sleeping on Hulu.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'll check it out. I need some need, adult themed, dark, violent anime too. Anything good on Crunchy Roll???

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
this shit is too stupid even for anime :lol:

this idiot has superman strength x1000 but I just cant :smh: :lol: :lol:

That's kind of the point. He is so strong that he is basically depressed because he can't find an opponent that can withstand more then one punch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
he aint human thats all i know. god living in him. but he aint the only one got to be more like him

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
dammit that last fight was crazzy. android better keep his mouthshut next time green lady fucked him up quick