2018 CHICAGO BEARS Offseason Thread

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Hicks lining up as a RB. Then the TD pass to the LB? Our offensive playbook must be thick as a phone book. Ive see Nagy run so many different plays this year. But its fun to watch. Because theres really no way to defend some shit like that

This game is what i was waiting on for weeks. Actually surprised that we held them to six points. Minus the rust from trubisky.....3 over thrown passes :confused: ......we had a great game plan. Shut down the mighty donald.....gurley....etc. Controlled the clocked; which is key when you play Great offensive teams. Defense actually played a complete game. Which is actually not often. The four loses we have couldve been wins IF the defense didnt run out of gas.

Anyways.....I'm just ready for the playoffs at this point. Out of all the current playoff teams only like two or three of them actually have good defenses. which is great when u consider the type of offense we run. If our defense can stay healthy and energized for the playoffs.....we might be having a parade this winter.

BEAR ⬇DOWN

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Defense won this game

our kicker :smh:

Needed this win

Assures that we'll be going to the playoffs with at least a wild card spot with all the shitty teams in the NFC
Man I wished we woulda beat the vagiants or Miami

We coulda had number 1 seed. Cause u know rams gonna take a dive either week 16 or 17

Fucking chase daniel

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Man I wished we woulda beat the vagiants or Miami

We coulda had number 1 seed. Cause u know rams gonna take a dive either week 16 or 17

Fucking chase daniel

...or GB week 1. Thats what still scares me about this team: the inexplicably flop games we can have.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The Bears have to be able to score at least 21 points in the playoffs if they have any Super Bowl aspirations. The defense is stout, offense not so much.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Offense plays like they did against GB and the Bears can play with ANYONE. Eddie Jackson tho.....:please:

Friend with some intel says it’s an ankle; tomorrow will tell more about the severity.

But man; last time Bears were in the playoffs, I wasn’t a father yet! Time to get a few wins and play for the ‘ship! Bear Down!

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
same here bruh
fuck the fudgepackers.

MACK and defense had a monster game
5 sacks on a-a-ron
Dude they salty! They saying y'all acting like y'all won the Super Bowl, I'm like naw we actin like we won the division title by beating the Packers. Bear fans here at work been giving it to the Fudge Packers all night. I'm loving it We are passionate about our Bears. :yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The best part was that it was Green Bay and we dashed what playoff aspirations they thought they had after last week.

Right now representing the NFC in the Super Bowl seems pretty attainable. New Orleans looks to be the best, but there's nobody else that's scary.

and where's that faggot @TooTrilla now. :happy:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay Bears fans, wake yo asses up
Who's watching this 9ers/bears game
Not sure who's going to win, but I have a feeling it will be close
Put some respeck on my teams name
Go 9ers !!! :cool:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah you know ya'll ninjas got lucky
Dat shit went down to the wire
But good game nevertheless !!! :cool:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
If you would have told me we would have at least 11 victories this year back in September I wouldn't have believed you.

:dance:

Okay Bears fans, wake yo asses up
Who's watching this 9ers/bears game
Not sure who's going to win, but I have a feeling it will be close
Put some respeck on my teams name
Go 9ers !!! :cool:

what's your record?

Yeah you know ya'll ninjas got lucky
Dat shit went down to the wire
But good game nevertheless :cool:

:lol::lol::lol:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
Man, 11 wins; Bears!!!

But man......Allen Robinson; GET THE FUCK DOWN!!! Damn near Marion Barber'ed a sure win!! Still, Bears!

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
I'm not really going to blame him, that was a hell of a play by the DB...who didn't give up

It was a great play by the DB but Robinson had no need to run; catch, hit the turf, ballgame. Only reason we aren't cussing is because they held on. When you think of ALL the ways they've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory over the last 10-11 years; no margin for error, lol!

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
We need CSI to ID that cheerleader Wims knocked down and helped up; she looked BAD. I hope he offered to holla at her after the game. :yes:

Defense out here destroying these dudes. :yes:

Kirk Cousins stole money this offseason; overrated ass.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. I think the Bears can go to New Orleans and beat them.

JUyXUJ.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need CSI to ID that cheerleader Wims knocked down and helped up; she looked BAD. I hope he offered to holla at her after the game. :yes:

Defense out here destroying these dudes. :yes:

Kirk Cousins stole money this offseason; overrated ass.
I was saying the same thing when he knocked her down lol. She was bad! Cousins suck but honestly the Bears defense be making all QB's look bad. :yes:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL Gold Member
Goddamn Cousins is trash. 2nd stringers out there beating the shit out of Minnesota's line and WRs when they've got a playoff shot on the line.

2nd string DBs better than almost all of the starters during the last year of Lovie and the Trestman/Fox years.