2018 CHICAGO BEARS Offseason Thread

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
:dance::mike:Props to Nagy for calling a game that didn’t try to have Daniels doing too much. Bear Down!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t trust these niggas

Mayne we need that homefield

Brees is scum in the cold

Goff needs to get tackled and fell on in -10 below and see how he fells. Same with that gurl nigga.

COME TO THE COLD BITCHES!!!

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need to beat the Giants first

They get a little more time, and I hope they don't overlook them like they did Miami after the bye
That Miami loss may come back to haunt us because if we had home field advantage, I don't believe the Rams or Saints could beat us there. But you right we need to beat the Giants first.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I would feel so much better if magic mitch was in, hopefully Daniels can pull this off.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing about Coach Nagy, he changed the locker room environment
This team has been in every game this year.

Good play call by Coach Nagy. Game is tied.
BEAR DOWN!

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Ultimately the time out at the end of the first half came back to bite the team in a big way. Also if they didn't blow the whistle on the Cohen catch where he may or may not have been touched.

The team can't continue to lose these games that they have no business losing. 2nd game this year they've done that and they realistically could have won all 4 of the games that they've lost.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Ultimately the time out at the end of the first half came back to bite the team in a big way. Also if they didn't blow the whistle on the Cohen catch where he may or may not have been touched.

The team can't continue to lose these games that they have no business losing. 2nd game this year they've done that and they realistically could have won all 4 of the games that they've lost.

3rd game they've done this: GB, MIA and NYG

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chicago has a tough defense, if there offense was more consistent, could make a serious run.

tumblr_pis1lv5jYh1vnwgi0_400.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Defense won this game

our kicker :smh:

Needed this win

Assures that we'll be going to the playoffs with at least a wild card spot with all the shitty teams in the NFC