2018 CHICAGO BEARS Offseason Thread

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Wanna fast forward to next Sunday actually.
Jesus & crew coming to Chicago next week.
Belichick, Brady. Josh Gordon, Rob, Julian, that nice rookie RB etc
That will be our test.

Im looking forward to Chiefs vs Pats tomorrow.
Chiefs are ranked because of their offense. The defense aint that great.
If the Pats have a hard time scoring on them, that gives me hope for us.

BEARS!!!!!!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Cant say I was impressed with first half play. Defense looks good. Trubisky need to step up and put some points on the board.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Mitch is stepping up

He's getting some confidence

I really like what Tarik brings

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
wtf ???
Bears got a time out.
No play to get into fg range ?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb.jpg

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Too many mistakes (incl. play calling) and dudes were not well conditioned. Musta been eatin bon bons over the bye week.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Nagy and this team has done more good than bad this year. But today both players and coaches screwed us out of a win. Just like that Packers game.
Bears didnt look prepared. Then when I heard they were given over a week off...I figured it out. Yep,....Nagy said they didnt practice in over a week. And it showed.

I honestly dont know why a team that is learning a new system and tryna find chemistry needs a week off this early in the season. Did one dominate win boost your ego that much? Your arrogance made u dismiss the Dolphins. Then u lost; and hopefully learned your lesson.

Seeing how the Patriots are making the Chiefs look like HUGE over achievers.....im super nervous about next week.

We should be 5-0 right now....but i got a feeling we're heading to 3-3. But that all depends on if the Bears prepare. The Chiefs have one of the worse defenses in the NFL. Hence the reason the Pats are scoring on them. The Bears are 100000 better defensively. The question will be can we keep up with their offense.

Looking forward to next Sunday.

BEARS!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Damn

That was a hell of a jump by White. Needed one more yard though.

but damn, Mitch's accuracy. I can't complain about those interceptions too much, because one was on the receiver and the DB's made good plays. But that sort of balanced out the ones that should have been intercepted.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Last Sunday we went from 1st to last place in the NFC North within one day. Today, we go from last to 1st place in one day. :hmm:

All NFC North teams have similar schedules...as far as difficulty. Which means its gonna be back and forth like this for the next 9 weeks. I think the winner of the NFC North will be the team that has the better record vs the division. Because all NFC North teams have been up and down outside of the division.

So far we've played only 1 division team (that bs game vs the Packers). 5 games of our last 9 games are vs division teams. If we can go 4-1 or 4-2 vs our division, I think or chances of making the playoffs will be good. Outside of the NFC North...our toughest game will be vs the Rams. the rest are very winnable.

We'll see how it goes!!

BEARS!!!!