Dating today vs back when.

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the game is the game , i just want to have elite mouth piece and body language.

another question for bgol , i know you can met women anywhere but what are your favourite picking grounds beside the net

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

another question for bgol , i know you can met women anywhere but what are your favourite picking grounds beside the net
The net was the last place to look for women for me (only dabble a lil in aol chat room days)... It' s always been places where you can sit and have conversations...bbq's, house warming parties, laundromats, lounge, etc... Being able to look somebody in the eye and juss have general conversations about various topics always been the best for me... Communication, having a personality, also naturally being funny always drew broads in...stimulating conversation keep that cooch moist

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The net was the last place to look for women for me (only dabble a lil in aol chat room days)... It' s always been places where you can sit and have conversations...bbq's, house warming parties, laundromats, lounge, etc... Being able to look somebody in the eye and juss have general conversations about various topics always been the best for me... Communication, having a personality, also naturally being funny always drew broads in...stimulating conversation keep that cooch moist
This man gets it! Niggas need to get off the internet and get out there and be social. Conversation and laughter is what draws women in. If you catch a woman checking you out it’s because she wants to get caught. They aren’t like us, who will sometimes gawk lol. Start a conversation with the chick and you can kinda see where her head is. Exchange numbers....I politely dismiss myself when a woman asks for my IG. She just exposed herself. And I’ve tried the online dating thing. It just wasn’t for me...shit too streamlined....give me a sporadic social setting and I thrive. Oh and what a few people said about being in your 30s and dating and how great it is are absolutely right.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Men have lost the ability to differentiate between a woman and a hoe (Our fault). And, no, a thot isn’t necessarily a hoe, but if you have many of the characteristics OF a hoe, it’s not my job to determine IF you are. The treatment women expect doesn’t match what they present. Can’t act like, hang with and go where hoes go but expect men to view you as a lady.

Men, stop guessing. If you have to guess, move on.
Its got to point that women are telling men what a real man is. Some men go right along with it e.g a real man gotta take care of me, a real man will let me be me, a real man won’t judge me. All it takes is a pair of balls. Ask a chick what she brings to the table? If your chic is a stay at home wife you shouldn’t come home to a dirty house, McDonald’s for dinner or your anything crazy.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered

My favorite pick up spot is a house party or any setting without blaring music. At most homes people take off shoes and most people are relaxed. Direct conversation and eye contact happens in small settings. Most females let their guard down due to familiarity with the host. They get to know who you are and you get to see who they are.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

No longer in the game but have a fantastic view from the bench.

- If you are a man between 30-55 and if you have your shit halfway together financially/business wise, in shape [for your age], wash your ass, and can string a paragraph worth of coherent sentences together you can have your pick of women. Literally. It is THAT EASY TO GET/HAVE A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE.

- The older a man gets, the desire to not be bothered with nonsense will become more important than the desire for new pussy. Problem being that new pussy has a woman attached which is prone to bring her own nonsense. [You] still want pussy, just not willing to tolerate nonsense to get it.

- The game is BRUTAL for woman nowadays. BRUTAL. All that 'boss life' shit on social media is a facade. These chicks were sold a bad set of goods called "grrrl power" and they are doing their best to repackage it into something valuable. I won't go into detail but it's very troubling on a societal level if whole generations of women can get all the dick they want but not be able to keep the man attached. They are no longer selling what men are buying and as it has been stated early 'her pussy ain't enough'. That puts women in a serious trick bag. DON'T LET THESE BROADS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS FOOL YOU. THEY AINT LIVING THEIR BEST LIVES. IF SO, MY FIRST POINT WOULD NOT BE A POINT OR SO ON POINT.

Lot of these broads hurting for real.

*two cents*

THEY AINT LIVING THEIR BEST LIVES - TRUE AS HELL....ONE OF THE CHICKS I USED TO THINK WAS GORGEOUS IN LOOKS AND ALWAYS TRAVELING ..THIS SAME CHICK SUFFERED FROM DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY....MOST OF THESE HOLLYWOOD RICH TYPES ARE DYING FOR SOME GENUINENESS, AUHENTICITY, AND ORIGINALITY...BUT THE FUNNY PART IS THAT WHEN THEY GET IT, THEY DONT TAKE CAR E OF IT AND HAVE A TENDENCY TO CORRUPT IT.

This is all fact. My lady is corporate. Two degrees. Her boss is a woman and she hates her. Women like this achieved their way out of Being catered to. Dudes make them spend because they have the bread, so they resent those men and befriend them, hence the “Most of my friends are guys! I don’t get along with women” billshit they all say. These the bitches who need constant validation from men because women at their level aren’t impressed by them. With all male friends you the accolades and the lust-a double whammy. Bitches like this are on a dick carousel. They all have catchy phrases for why they are single when deep down it’s them.

Most of the successful women I know and run with my chick (which are few) are unhappy. These women got the house, cars and the money and men STILL leave em. Men with less than them bounce for an average female because these women (mine included) lack empathy and humility.

GOT WHAT IT TAKES THE GET THEM....NOT WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP THEM!

Women been sold a bad bill of goods.

50 years of feminist indoctrination has generations of women- one more worse than the previous- no longer selling what men are buying.

Oh...they giving up the mouth, pussy, and ass no doubt. But the fair exchange for pussy is dick and more men are holding them to that. "Pussy is not all I want, UNLESS THAT'S ALL YOU GOT."

A lot of these chicks aren't any deeper than their throat skills as it relates to keeping/maintaining a man's interest. We know it and treat them accordingly, they know it and go "boss bitch/life" as a coping mechanim and as of past 5 years or so (thank you social media *shrugs*) they know that we know that.

They just aren't long term relationship material. They haven't been taught. Them McMansions and 1000 thread count sheets get COLD at night.

*two cents*

ALL EXCELLENT ANALYSIS

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They don’t get this big and this arrogant is black men no longer settle for anything. If we upped our efforts to be and live better BEFORE we worry about females. We all want ass, but aim higher. Way higher. Bitches like this believe they like themselves because somebody who doesn’t like himself is hitting this.

Stop.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“I’ll never take care of a man!”

Any woman that says that is telling you she dated street dudes who turned her crib into a trap house, or she dated dudes she knows don’t wanna work but dicked her down. These type of women inherently want and expect men to two care of them or any woman he dates. All women don’t deserved to be treated like queens. And too many come with baggage.

This is the same woman who will pat your pockets if she gets pregnant or loses her income. The same bitch that expect you to buy her drinks or food after the club. Stop dealing with these types on any level.

My chick said she got no problem taking care of me. You fall on hard times, I got you. A quality woman knows a man get injured, or gets laid off, she got to step up.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

No longer in the game but have a fantastic view from the bench.

- If you are a man between 30-55 and if you have your shit halfway together financially/business wise, in shape [for your age], wash your ass, and can string a paragraph worth of coherent sentences together you can have your pick of women. Literally. It is THAT EASY TO GET/HAVE A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE.

- The older a man gets, the desire to not be bothered with nonsense will become more important than the desire for new pussy. Problem being that new pussy has a woman attached which is prone to bring her own nonsense. [You] still want pussy, just not willing to tolerate nonsense to get it.

- The game is BRUTAL for woman nowadays. BRUTAL. All that 'boss life' shit on social media is a facade. These chicks were sold a bad set of goods called "grrrl power" and they are doing their best to repackage it into something valuable. I won't go into detail but it's very troubling on a societal level if whole generations of women can get all the dick they want but not be able to keep the man attached. They are no longer selling what men are buying and as it has been stated early 'her pussy ain't enough'. That puts women in a serious trick bag. DON'T LET THESE BROADS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS FOOL YOU. THEY AINT LIVING THEIR BEST LIVES. IF SO, MY FIRST POINT WOULD NOT BE A POINT OR SO ON POINT.

Lot of these broads hurting for real.

*two cents*

Reread this and....This man needs an Honorary Doctorate in Hoe-losophy

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Copied from Nickname cannon thread.
bgbtylvrWell-Known MemberBGOL Investor
He trying to tell men that bad bitches are opportunists. You cant even Friend zone certain bitches. He Saïd he high 5 hoes now. Distance! Bitches hover around success more than they aim for it. It’s easier to take down a man who has it than to learn how to achieve it.

I keep saying pussy is every successful mans downfall. I don’t give a fuck if he married before he got rich, in the divorce she’s going to break him. Even you dudes married to angles, she won’t be the same woman in the divorce. When you achieve success you marry success. I been in my field for 27 years. I make GOOD money. I won’t date a woman who doesn’t own a house or have good credit. Period. My current chick owns 3 houses. See my point. In a divorce a judge won’t just take my house because that bitch has 3!

Black men, listen to me! Do everything on YOUR level! Not hers! If you a steak and lobster dude don’t even side piece a fast food bitch! That’s how you get taken. My girl works for a major bank. She is corporate. Her reputation matters to her. She would never blow up in public, she can’t do too much on social media because eyes are everywhere. She will go quietly because she has way too much to lose. That’s my fucking point.

I will give you the simplest example of dating on your level: Phil Jackson was fucking the bitch who inherited The Lakers son! Not a cheerleader - fucking mogul! Jay-Z? Shit ain’t hard. The manager at Hooters shouldn’t be fucking the staff, you fuck the corporate bitch who comes in quarterly from the big office. You fuck UPWARD not laterally!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The net works well for dudes in isolated communities, or for people without a network.
You still gotta get out there.
Church
Masons
Frats
Volunteering
Professional groups

And most importantly staying in shape and working on yourself
True. You need to put yourself in places that represent your interests. I know guys who don’t like clubbing or partying who try to meet women in these venues. Your values are off from her off rip. Do only what YOU enjoy. Go only where you feel comfortable. If a dude is atheist but trying to meet a woman in church, guess where you need to go with her if she gets with you? Don’t fake it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men continue to date out of their lanes. There are things that turn us off or do not interest us; why date a woman who is into those things??? Understand that you are settling if she even does two things you don’t like.

If you workout but she don’t/won’t. Done.
If you don’t smoke or drink anything, but she does-pass.
If she don’t smile in her pics-pass.
If she takes selfies all the damn time-pass.
If you hate weave and she has or has worn it-pass.
Tattoos-don’t accept even a tiny one. Pass.
Watches soaps or any wives of any city type shows-pass.
If you’re geeky and she doesn’t get it-pass.
If most of her friends are dudes (gay or straight) pass. Hard pass!!!!
Addicted to her phone and you aren’t-pass.
More kids than you-hard pass if you have zero.
2nd job in less than 3 years-pass.
Bad credit. Nope!
Crib nasty, car filthy?, PASS.
Can’t cook over age 30-pass.
Too old to be in the club-PASS.
Hood fashion? Pass.
Loud with chewing gum- HARD PASS!

If she makes hoodrat hand gestures when she speaks (articulate or not) pass. Attitude can’t be masked by vocabulary. The neck roll, the finger snap, lip smack, or any overly animated behaviors scream immaturity or rat tendencies.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men continue to date out of their lanes. There are things that turn us off or do not interest us; why date a woman who is into those things??? Understand that you are settling if she even does two things you don’t like.

Bad credit. Nope!
Hood fashion? Pass.

If she makes hoodrat hand gestures when she speaks (articulate or not) pass. Attitude can’t be masked by vocabulary. The neck roll, the finger snap, lip smack, or any overly animated behaviors scream immaturity or rat tendencies.

Awful bish.. rite there...I dictate to all my women..what I expect...brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Bad credit. Nope!
Hood fashion? Pass.

Funny thing back in the days this was called common sense.... But now you got all these struggle dudes tolerating all kind of bullshit juss to be around some trim...the male doormat era is going strong since 2000 aka the twilight zone era

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny thing back in the days this was called common sense.... But now you got all these struggle dudes tolerating all kind of bullshit juss to be around some trim...the male doormat era is going strong since 2000 aka the twilight zone era
Truth. The era of shame has left us. Used to be a girl for pregnant in middle/high school she disappeared. She just stopped coming to school. Now it’s 20 pregnant girls in a school. Girls unashamed to go viral. No consequence for being a lame dude or whorish chick.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Truth. The era of shame has left us. Used to be a girl for pregnant in middle/high school she disappeared. She just stopped coming to school. Now it’s 20 pregnant girls in a school. Girls unashamed to go viral. No consequence for being a lame dude or whorish chick.
Not mad at the whores , mad at the dudes who are doormats... A whore presents herself to you, you either fuck or you dont... You could have your fun with her, but that's it, she suppose to be fun... These doormat nigs giving special treatment to these broads treating them like wives , doing s hit for them that you should only be doing to your main broad...hell look at this board..mad dudes fronting like they loving your advice but all you got to do is put bria miles in front of them and all sensibilities will leave them and they will turn into doormats... I knew society was going to s hit when dudes started replacing how they would fuck a chick into nothing but fluffer talk... Pay attention to comments when a chick is posted you would think you were on a lesbian message board with all the fluffer talk...it's like God wasted time giving these dudes dicks...when dudes started becoming big time fluffers is when women started losing ultimate respect for dudes..can't really respect something that's on its knees or something that's licking your butt crack...if you see a poster talking about wanting to fluff some random internet bitch that is 1 of the reasons why the game fucked up..fluffer nation smh

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not mad at the whores , mad at the dudes who are doormats... A whore presents herself to you, you either fuck or you dont... You could have your fun with her, but that's it, she suppose to be fun... These doormat nigs giving special treatment to these broads treating them like wives , doing s hit for them that you should only be doing to your main broad...hell look at this board..mad dudes fronting like they loving your advice but all you got to do is put bria miles in front of them and all sensibilities will leave them and they will turn into doormats... I knew society was going to s hit when dudes started replacing how they would fuck a chick into nothing but fluffer talk... Pay attention to comments when a chick is posted you would think you were on a lesbian message board with all the fluffer talk...it's like God wasted time giving these dudes dicks...when dudes started becoming big time fluffers is when women started losing ultimate respect for dudes..can't really respect something that's on its knees or something that's licking your butt crack...if you see a poster talking about wanting to fluff some random internet bitch that is 1 of the reasons why the game fucked up..fluffer nation smh
Fluff mean eatin ass???

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Role reversal

Men are often superficial. We want you to look good where women want us to BE good. To men, she can be a little bad if she keeps herself up. Women know this, but are too lazy to do much about it. This changed the landscape of dating forever.

Personally, I find Instagram chicks disgusting. Pretty as hell, yeah, but empty otherwise. There is an arrogance and an ignorance with social medial chicks that I despise. They can master lifting one ass cheek, or twerking, but deep down are lost causes. Men have to be so much more than what we are but we allow ourselves to get trapped by a fine bitch who can clap her ass cheeks? What happened to us? I rarely click on twerk videos. These hoes have a herd mentality that is offputting. BUT....these bitches bodies be FIRE!!!! Abs, cut, ass is right, hair and makeup on point. She ain’t shit, but you want her.

Now, the good girl. She doesn’t club or smoke out, would never twerk, barely has a social media presence, may have a good job and credit-she’s fat. Doesn’t eat right, never works out. Cute face, but a belly or dimply ass. This is the cute chick you work with that’s really nice, great at her job and if she wasn’t so lazy with her appearance, you’d fuck with her on a serious level. But she’s fat. And don’t even dress fat. The bitch dresses like she isn’t fat!

Sure that hoe ass thot isn’t wife material but she works on herself-at least physically. How are you a fat nurse???? These hoes got my grit than these good girls. THAT is why good men fuck with hoes. We don’t want a fat nurse or accountant for a wife! But the cute fat girls hate the fit hoes??? How are you work with health or numbers and can’t work on your weight? I mean...

don-draper-tokin.gif

Sir,

If you had a newsletter I'd subscribe to it.

*two cents*

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This right here is golden :yes:
He nailed it. Women are so quick to ask what you bring to table while sitting on the only leverage have. What they don’t understand is it is human nature to want sex on any date, but that it is up to HER to give me any other reason to think otherwise. If you don’t want to be viewed as just pussy, come forward with something more than pussy. Be interesting, witty, fun, engaged.

Women show up on dates basically to critique us like an NFL combine. Coach be fat and slow, but telling you to run faster and eat better. Men must understand that is more than okay to exercise our standards IMMEDIATELY. MY worst flaw was giving women too many chances. I need to gone at the first sight of a pet peeve or issue. They do it, but women have couple their dissolution with social standards to make men feel bad about sticking to standards. Is she a lady you could be with, or a fast car with ugly interior and too high a payment?

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

It's a goddamn shame.

A goddamn shame.

Pussy is at an all-time low yet niggas out here BRAGGIN about paying top dollar.

chaweng-editors-pick.jpg.jpg

Hoes camped out at the beach selling salt water and sand.

And niggas buying the shit clueless to the fact they are literally STANDING TALL ABOVE IT.

*two cents*

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
He nailed it. Women are so quick to ask what you bring to table while sitting on the only leverage have. What they don’t understand is it is human nature to want sex on any date, but that it is up to HER to give me any other reason to think otherwise. If you don’t want to be viewed as just pussy, come forward with something more than pussy. Be interesting, witty, fun, engaged.

Women show up on dates basically to critique us like an NFL combine. Coach be fat and slow, but telling you to run faster and eat better. Men must understand that is more than okay to exercise our standards IMMEDIATELY. MY worst flaw was giving women too many chances. I need to gone at the first sight of a pet peeve or issue. They do it, but women have couple their dissolution with social standards to make men feel bad about sticking to standards. Is she a lady you could be with, or a fast car with ugly interior and too high a payment?

Shit....
5FD434.gif

I ran this by a chick who was having man issues. I told her that if she treated her job the way she treats her relationships with men she'd be fired. If she treated her relationship like her job she'd have the corner office by now.
tenor.gif

Same rule applies to men. To piggy back your NFL analogy...The man is the head coach, general manager, and owner. Not only are we in the league WE ARE THE LEAGUE.

The league is....RELATIONSHIPS.

Women can not have relationships. They can only occupy them.

Women are the athletes their only power is our desire to put them on our team.

We WANT them.

They NEED us.
giphy.gif

She can be the world's best running back but at the end of the day she's running my plays and cashing the check I cut....because I WANT her. When I don't. She's cut...and she out on the street looking for another team because....

She NEEDS to be on another team to play.

Cats need to start acting like the front office instead of the fools on the field.

*two cents*

Last edited: