Dating today vs back when.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women been sold a bad bill of goods.

50 years of feminist indoctrination has generations of women- one more worse than the previous- no longer selling what men are buying.

Oh...they giving up the mouth, pussy, and ass no doubt. But the fair exchange for pussy is dick and more men are holding them to that. "Pussy is not all I want, UNLESS THAT'S ALL YOU GOT."

A lot of women just aren't long term relationship material. They haven't been taught. Them mcmansions and 1000 thread count sheets get COLD at night.

*two cents*
This is true. The successful bad bitch only has her accomplishments to live on. Many can’t cook, hold a conversation that isn’t validating themselves. I have yet to meet a hilarious bad bitch. The chick that makes me piss my pants is average looking. She can make any situation fun. She’s overweight and divorced with kids, but her upbeat personality got me hooked on her. She’s the only female that I would fight to keep as a friend of trust became an issue. Her moms put her in the game early. Cook her ass off and though she struggles she stays afloat. More men try to cuff her than the bad bitches I know. She had two young daughters so she won’t just get married because they offer, she thinks more about her seeds safety. Only one of my girls corporate friends are married, and one had a solid dude but he lives out of state so that shit ain’t no real relationship.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
74kP.gif

*two cents*

These women envisioned that they would get their career, be a hoe in a out of state college graduate, do a intern and move up the corporate ladder.

Aint work out like that. They wanna advance they have to ho back to school to get that degree which aint even required for that position.

And to focus on your career that much you have to put something on the back burner . If she has kids and is single she has to now play super mom.

And it will be a lot of t.v dinners cuz cooking is gonna be very time consuming if she trying to go back to school.

Having to find a baby sitter or day care will be harder on her.

All around she gonna end up miserable esp considering by the time she got her career going she that much closer to hitting "the wall" assuming she actually looks fine. Not to mind you the student loans she has to pay off she gonna be miserable if she dont have a man. Then she gonna feel resentment when she finds out the only men that wanna be with her are some momma boys that want her for her money. It is a very cold world for women. Im glad i aint one

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s not forget the men allowing all this bullshit. Leave a bitch where ever she is if she on her phone. Let her pay for the meal and Uber home.

Fat bitches with egos stem from us fucking anything in a drought.

Hoes on social media wouldn’t post 500 pics a week if we didn’t LIKE em. If all the through men got off social media the simps and hoes would have only themselves to choose from.

First dates should cost $20 or less or two movie tickets. Hoes need to pay it. You got $200 for weave, you got $8 for popcorn.

Women are the way they are because each generation allows more shit to slide. 20 years ago a fat bitch was humble. Nobody WANTED her. Now dude WANT fat bitches.

After one kid, why are dating this broad? Unless you have the same number of kids, stop dating single mothers with a squad at home. One kid, tops! And I don’t even like that shit.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
That's a keen observation because I know several women in upper managerial positions and the discriminate against women because

"Them lazy bitches don't want to work?!? Just gossip and look cute!"

I was like...'yeah'.

*two cents*
And it is more to it than just that may i add. That may be what they said but it is deeper than that. I mean the men that dont work they not mad at them so why be upset with the women that dont work?

They see each other as competition.
Mysgonist is a person that hates women. Well the biggest mysgonist are actually women.

The career women look at the higher elite career women as "she think she better cuz she got a job" then there are the women that do have a husband and allways brag about him and the single women resent that.

Far as men. If you a decent looking man or even half way and make lil effort you will get favoritism. Most these women in management positions are fat ugly and old or all 3. They love young or younger men.

So they will show favortism to the men in hopes that he will give them some dick one day. So now men have the opportunity to fuck their way up or at least fuck their way into doing very little work.

And if you dont do your work someone gotta do it.....so theyll have a woman that they dont like do more work.

I mean tbe human resources lady is a woman. The administrator is a woman. CEO is a woman. The unit mamager is a woman. So now all these women like you and show you favoritism one way or another so now other women befriend you because of the social status this women have given you

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s not forget the men allowing all this bullshit. Leave a bitch where ever she is if she on her phone. Let her pay for the meal and Uber home.

Hoes on social media wouldn’t post 500 pics a week if we didn’t LIKE em. If all the through men got off social media the simps and hoes would have only themselves to choose from.

First dates should cost $20 or less or two movie tickets. Hoes need to pay it. You got $200 for weave, you got $8 for popcorn.

Women are the way they are because each generation allows more shit to slide. 20 years ago a fat bitch was humble. Nobody WANTED her. Now dude WANT fat bitches.

After one kid, why are dating this broad? Unless you have the same number of kids, stop dating single mothers with a squad at home. One kid, tops! And I don’t even like that shit.

Bravo Fam! :bravo:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bravo Fam! :bravo:
Every man I know hate weave. Every bitch they date got weave. Atlanta full of purple and burgundy weaves! My girl got natural hair. She’s black and Hispanic. Bitch came home with hair extension saying she was gon put em in for a change of pace. Needless to say, that shit didn’t happen. I told her “Come home with some weave...!” Baby they’re extensions! Bitch did NOT come home with it in. Spend $100 on hair and paid the women to dye it her color. Wasted all that money. I don’t fucking play. No fuckin weaves without a doctors note.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every man I know hate weave. Every bitch they date got weave. Atlanta full of purple and burgundy weaves! My girl got natural hair. She’s black and Hispanic. Bitch came home with hair extension saying she was gon put em in for a change of pace. Needless to say, that shit didn’t happen. I told her “Come home with some weave...!” Baby they’re extensions! Bitch did NOT come home with it in. Spend $100 on hair and paid the women to dye it her color. Wasted all that money. I don’t fucking play. No fuckin weaves without a doctors note.

Oh yeah Fam. Two things I hate... Weave and too much Plaster (Make-up) on the face. I'm not dating some kind of Animal (because weaves shed and get everywhere) or a Clown. And I agree, a chick can spend mad loot on hair, make up, etc, but can't spend $20 - $30 for a couple of drinks on a meet up!

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

tenor.gif

*two cents*

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah Fam. Two things I hate... Weave and too much Plaster (Make-up) on the face. I'm not dating some kind of Animal (because weaves shed and get everywhere) or a Clown. And I agree, a chick can spend mad loot on hair, make up, etc, but can't spend $20 - $30 for a couple of drinks on a meet up!
Dudes don’t step women. That’s the problem. I tell em I don’t like it. These broads will spend money or act right if you tell em. You shouldn’t have to, but if it’s your main girl tell her to hit the gym or fix her face. Women don’t want to lead, man. They hate that shit. They want control, that’s different than leading. Women are Donalld Trump, they only wanted the title of leader-they don’t want the job. I tell my girl I’m going to the gym every time I go just to let her tell me to my face she isn’t going. I don’t have to say you’re getting fat, I make her concede the point. I literally text her “on my way back from the gym, need anything?” just to fuck with her. I told her a number that if she gets to it it’s over.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
These women envisioned that they would get their career, be a hoe in a out of state college graduate, do a intern and move up the corporate ladder.

Aint work out like that. They wanna advance they have to ho back to school to get that degree which aint even required for that position.

And to focus on your career that much you have to put something on the back burner . If she has kids and is single she has to now play super mom.

And it will be a lot of t.v dinners cuz cooking is gonna be very time consuming if she trying to go back to school.

Having to find a baby sitter or day care will be harder on her.

All around she gonna end up miserable esp considering by the time she got her career going she that much closer to hitting "the wall" assuming she actually looks fine. Not to mind you the student loans she has to pay off she gonna be miserable if she dont have a man. Then she gonna feel resentment when she finds out the only men that wanna be with her are some momma boys that want her for her money. It is a very cold world for women. Im glad i aint one

And it is more to it than just that may i add. That may be what they said but it is deeper than that. I mean the men that dont work they not mad at them so why be upset with the women that dont work?

They see each other as competition.
Mysgonist is a person that hates women. Well the biggest mysgonist are actually women.

The career women look at the higher elite career women as "she think she better cuz she got a job" then there are the women that do have a husband and allways brag about him and the single women resent that.

Far as men. If you a decent looking man or even half way and make lil effort you will get favoritism. Most these women in management positions are fat ugly and old or all 3. They love young or younger men.

So they will show favortism to the men in hopes that he will give them some dick one day. So now men have the opportunity to fuck their way up or at least fuck their way into doing very little work.

And if you dont do your work someone gotta do it.....so theyll have a woman that they dont like do more work.

I mean tbe human resources lady is a woman. The administrator is a woman. CEO is a woman. The unit mamager is a woman. So now all these women like you and show you favoritism one way or another so now other women befriend you because of the social status this women have given you

giphy.gif

*two cents*

Last edited:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

An older gentlemen (brotha) once told me.....Ask a woman this "Take sex away, what do you have to offer and what are you going to do to keep me?"

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
An older gentlemen (brotha) once told me.....Ask a woman this "Take sex away, what do you have to offer and what are you going to do to keep me?"

"Your pussy isn't all I want, UNLESS THAT'S ALL YOU GOT."- Patrice O'Neal

Lotta cats who got something going for them are hip to that nowadays and treating chicks accordingly.

And what can these 'boss' chicks do to counter that? What are they 'selling' that a man would 'buy' -outside of pussy and the fair exchange for pussy is dick?

Seriously Mayne, it's BRUTAL for these chicks. They no longer- in aggregate -have the tools to keep a man around after he nuts. Thank you feminism.

A generation of over priced, valueless, hoes.

*two cents*

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And most give a matriarchal answer like: give you children, fun times, cook, clean. Standard shit. Most don’t have an original answer or one catered specific your needs or circumstances. My chick is a banker so she can do lot with money and finance. She knows how to get bread but can’t cook. Women think being an equal is making the same money. And we let them believe that mess. Equals is we both play a role in everything. If I clean the kitchen she needs to be in the bathroom or bedroom cleaning up. It’s not just one persons job. Make them understand equality by making DO shit. No understand it, DO it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want men to stop letting women interrogate em. I used to allow this shit. Don’t let me bait you. This ain’t a holding cell, it’s a date.

Stop answering questions about where you work, what you drive, earn, where you live. Stop giving them the power to back you up. This is why first dates should be cheap-so you can bail on em when the bullshit starts. The main thing keeping us at the table most times is the pussy and what we are spending. Minimize: your risk by reducing dates to damn near no cost.

Never accept demands from women who haven’t earned the right to ask. “You prolly got girls all over town”. Don’t respond. Don’t even laugh it off. In atlanta bitches quick to ask if you are gay simply because your shit is on point. Don’t address that. Leave that bitch where she asked the question. The SECOND you start explaining yourself you lose. Leave her at the point of disrespect. If she’s on her phone at dinner end the dinner and tell her to catch that Uber home. WE gotta change this, not them. They are here to be lead. Period.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Dudes don’t step women. That’s the problem. I tell em I don’t like it. These broads will spend money or act right if you tell em. You shouldn’t have to, but if it’s your main girl tell her to hit the gym or fix her face. Women don’t want to lead, man. They hate that shit. They want control, that’s different than leading. Women are Donalld Trump, they only wanted the title of leader-they don’t want the job. I tell my girl I’m going to the gym every time I go just to let her tell me to my face she isn’t going. I don’t have to say you’re getting fat, I make her concede the point. I literally text her “on my way back from the gym, need anything?” just to fuck with her. I told her a number that if she gets to it it’s over.
Bruh ya pimp game strong!:beatyourass:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
And most give a matriarchal answer like: give you children, fun times, cook, clean. Standard shit. Most don’t have an original answer or one catered specific your needs or circumstances. My chick is a banker so she can do lot with money and finance. She knows how to get bread but can’t cook. Women think being an equal is making the same money. And we let them believe that mess. Equals is we both play a role in everything. If I clean the kitchen she needs to be in the bathroom or bedroom cleaning up. It’s not just one persons job. Make them understand equality by making DO shit. No understand it, DO it.

I want men to stop letting women interrogate em. I used to allow this shit. Don’t let me bait you. This ain’t a holding cell, it’s a date.

Stop answering questions about where you work, what you drive, earn, where you live. Stop giving them the power to back you up. This is why first dates should be cheap-so you can bail on em when the bullshit starts. The main thing keeping us at the table most times is the pussy and what we are spending. Minimize: your risk by reducing dates to damn near no cost.

Never accept demands from women who haven’t earned the right to ask. “You prolly got girls all over town”. Don’t respond. Don’t even laugh it off. In atlanta bitches quick to ask if you are gay simply because your shit is on point. Don’t address that. Leave that bitch where she asked the question. The SECOND you start explaining yourself you lose. Leave her at the point of disrespect. If she’s on her phone at dinner end the dinner and tell her to catch that Uber home. WE gotta change this, not them. They are here to be lead. Period.

giphy.gif

*two cents*

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When I read this my first thoughts was he gotta stay in Atlanta....... this should be a dating in Atlanta rule booklet!

Salute to you sir!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is why social media put horrible bitches in the game ..

One: fat bitches learned to pose in ways that hide their guts. And to crop photos to make me look less horrible.

Two: once they fool you with cropped, filtered pics, they lure you in with cropped pussy and titty shots. I mean those pics be tight! Zoomed in to just a nipple.

Three: they got a cute fake pic, showed you a Nipple, now they talk about their head skills and wet pussy. Now you ready to meet em and spend money for the head game. Get there, she’s fat and stupid...but.....you want your dick sucked. SO....you go through with it. THAT is why fat bitches get so much dick from men they don’t deserve. Social media allowed all that trickery. She wanted dick and a sandwich and you just wanted head. That fat troll got over on you AND since the head was fire, you see her again, on the low. Which, again, is what she wants!

We got fat, rude, dishonest bitches get meals, drinks, concert tickets and good dick more regularly than a bad bitch. That’s OUR fault!

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh ya pimp game strong!:beatyourass:

I understand what you saying fam but your vocab is slightly off.

You don't have to be a pimp to get a chick 'right' but you can apply "pimping" to do so.

- 1. Let a chick know OFF THE BAT what you are about. Never be uncomfortable being YOU- it's on her to figure out if she's going to be down with it or not. Never knew a pimp who was shy about being a pimp.

- 2. Tell her what you expect not out of her BUT ANY WOMAN YOU FUCK WITH. She's not the program she's a part of YOUR program and is INTERCHANAGBLE if she don't get with YOUR program. A pimp is as good as his stable. His stable is his margins of tolerance. The hoes come and go.

Ultimately...'pimping' is just not tolerating anything outside of the margins of your program.

In a real pimp's program- her giving him money is involved. She knows that upfront because it would be an affront to him as a pimp not to tell her.

90% of this shit...Is the dude and is already in the dude. EVERY DUDE ACTUALLY. Walk in your power- she wants to be lead. If not by you some other cat.

Not every man is a pimp but to pimp you gotta be 'a man' about yours.

Be a man about yours.

*two cents*

Last edited:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Maaaaaaan and now fat bitches uppity as fuck. I remember when I was in my 20s and all other options was gone I knew I could hit up a fat bitch and be fucking in no time. Now these hoes be wanting to be seen in public. I remember one of favorite big bitches knew she wasn’t shit!!!! She would say stuff like

“I know you not trying to be seen in public with me so we don’t have to go out”

“ I’ll take whatever time I can get with you”

“I’ll leave my backdoor unlock for you once you leave the club let yourself in if you not coming that’s cool”

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's easier to get women, but now women are pulling their own stables today. Which is fine, but you can be competing with a cat in a totally different state than you, the same goes for women. It isn't about running through the people in your area. It is about running through the WHOLE PLANET! Cats/Kittens traveling to other countries with the main objective to smash.

Back in the day it used to be average chicks would be cool to hang out with. You had the high maintenance gorgeous broads and then the do ANYTHING ugly chicks. Today... everybody is crazy! Gorgeous broads is too busy trying to compete with people she'll never meet. Average chick got passed over so much she doesn't know how to do shyt in the bedroom or has been fcuked over so much that she has trust issues. And the ugly chick... Well she still will do anything but she ain't got no goals or ambition

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maaaaaaan and now fat bitches uppity as fuck. I remember when I was in my 20s and all other options was gone I knew I could hit up a fat bitch and be fucking in no time. Now these hoes be wanting to be seen in public. I remember one of favorite big bitches knew she wasn’t shit!!!! She would say stuff like

“I know you not trying to be seen in public with me so we don’t have to go out”

“ I’ll take whatever time I can get with you”

“I’ll leave my backdoor unlock for you once you leave the club let yourself in if you not coming that’s cool”
:roflmao: Yo ass is an enabler!!!:roflmao3:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
funny thing is you can ask the question to a lot of dudes take away your money and what else you got... U'll notice it will also be crickets... Lot of one dimensional people on this earth... Take away the sex some chicks got nothing take away the money some dudes got nothing...notice lot of dudes first comments are about their jobs their money..they consider themselves good men cause they have good jobs... Both parties be fucked up but both parties point the finger at each other like the only side is wrong is the opposite

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her social media be like..

God is good all the time. I’ve come a long way and I could not have done without being washed in the blood. If you don’t have God in your life, you won’t be with me. It’s time I found my king. I refuse to settle for just ANY man. He must be smart, fun, good job, nice car and home. I’ll have to see your credit report and interview two friends (alone)! Please don’t waste my time if you aren’t looking for a serious relationship.

Inbox: send me pic

Her: okay. Hold on..... because I normally don’t do this. I ain’t no hoe, you know! I’ve been with two men my whole life so....

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lol shit reminds me of a dodge demon my boy trying to get. I said for 80k shit, take away the horsepower what else do you get? That bitch can’t turn and the inside isn’t luxurious like other vehicles in that price range. Chicks the same way take away that box and she becomes an anchor on my ship.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men have lost the ability to differentiate between a woman and a hoe (Our fault). And, no, a thot isn’t necessarily a hoe, but if you have many of the characteristics OF a hoe, it’s not my job to determine IF you are. The treatment women expect doesn’t match what they present. Can’t act like, hang with and go where hoes go but expect men to view you as a lady.

Men, stop guessing. If you have to guess, move on.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Role reversal

Men are often superficial. We want you to look good where women want us to BE good. To men, she can be a little bad if she keeps herself up. Women know this, but are too lazy to do much about it. This changed the landscape of dating forever.

Personally, I find Instagram chicks disgusting. Pretty as hell, yeah, but empty otherwise. There is an arrogance and an ignorance with social medial chicks that I despise. They can master lifting one ass cheek, or twerking, but deep down are lost causes. Men have to be so much more than what we are but we allow ourselves to get trapped by a fine bitch who can clap her ass cheeks? What happened to us? I rarely click on twerk videos. These hoes have a herd mentality that is offputting. BUT....these bitches bodies be FIRE!!!! Abs, cut, ass is right, hair and makeup on point. She ain’t shit, but you want her.

Now, the good girl. She doesn’t club or smoke out, would never twerk, barely has a social media presence, may have a good job and credit-she’s fat. Doesn’t eat right, never works out. Cute face, but a belly or dimply ass. This is the cute chick you work with that’s really nice, great at her job and if she wasn’t so lazy with her appearance, you’d fuck with her on a serious level. But she’s fat. And don’t even dress fat. The bitch dresses like she isn’t fat!

Sure that hoe ass thot isn’t wife material but she works on herself-at least physically. How are you a fat nurse???? These hoes got my grit than these good girls. THAT is why good men fuck with hoes. We don’t want a fat nurse or accountant for a wife! But the cute fat girls hate the fit hoes??? How are you work with health or numbers and can’t work on your weight? I mean...

Last edited: