Tariq Nasheed: "I do not support immigration"

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So don't vote
Don't support immigration
Pretty much all the black leaders is coons
What else is up?
I need to know so I can make sense of things right now.

Limit the scope to European immigration I agree.

Cause white ppl don't jump over hoops to get in they just move here then become a citizen when they feel like it.

It's bigoted it's racism it's conditioning by all sides to distract from the true enemy...

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
If I've learned anything from politics in the past few years its that effective persuasion of large groups requires us vs them, good vs bad. All of the folks you mentioned use that effectively.

Nuance would get in the way of that.

Yeah. They're all playing their own political game. I get that. It makes money for them. I'm not in that business. I actually have something I do that Pays my bills , so I don't have to sit around manipulating anyone for it. I care more about the issue than the person which is how sometimes I can even find myself on the same side of one part of a argument with an idiot like Tariq-- or Trump. A lot of these guys argue FOR illegal immigration NOW because Trump is against it. And then there's that old tired "people of color" argument , which Tariq will clown, and whaddyaknow? I agree with him on that. Probably not for the same reasons , but same conclusion

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Statement on it's own is fine. Nothing wrong with Black American Descendants of "American" Slaves having objectives and goals that push that community forward. Black America also is under no obligation to agree 100% with the Democrats. Be careful though. Make sure that the people behind this are truly into Black American progress. As a Jamaican, a strong Black America is no threat to me. I would love to see it. Strong Black America, strong Ghana, strong Nigeria, shit, the more the merrier. Be wary of those who offer no solutions while pointing out tons of problems. Be wary of those who don't invite solution building discussions. We already know that Russians were heavily involved in the dont vote movement of 2016. Sometimes, you never really find out until much later that a particular group is the architect of a movement. This is so much easier to do in the internet age.

Tariq attacked John Lewis without providing examples to justify his attack. In his war with the piece of shit, Sotomayer, he made a point of calling Tommy "crispy". Tons of other things he could have called that POS. I am always wary of so called Black activists who exhibit this kind of behavior (attacking civil rights icons, using self hating descriptors as insults etc).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So don't vote
What else is up?

Cause white ppl don't jump over hoops to get in they just move here then become a citizen when they feel like it.

It's bigoted it's racism it's conditioning by all sides to distract from the true enemy...

these cats forgotten when the were pushing Haitian pregnant women and children BACK into the water MILES off the shore

but having a damn MTV spring break party for Elian Gonzales and his posse.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
So don't vote
What else is up?

That's not true at all. I personally know Russians who are trying to come over and can't. Eastern Europeans who can't. If you mean that some British or swedish guy who has a company that may provide jobs , or is qualified to work for a company here that needs him has a easy time, then duh. I also know tons of Nigerians who companies are breaking their necks to get citizenship for, because they have a skill. But if you're already American , I don't see why anyone makes it a priority to cry for people from another group at the level that we do. Doesn't make any sense to me. I wish em the best of luck but it ain't a priority.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
these cats forgotten when the were pushing Haitian pregnant women and children BACK into the water MILES off the shore

but having a damn MTV spring break party for Elian Gonzales and his posse.
So Haitians (African descendant) were pushed back while the Cubans were let in. If this ain't a classic black and brown alliance discussion , I don't know what is lol. Perfect

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
MY PEOPLE??? :lol:

these fools bugging

that man called my homeland a shithole.

If you a member of bgol and haven't seen the front page FILLED with white folk saying THE SAME SH*T YOU saying about "immigrants" about YOU & YOURS?

They think these white folk consider ANY of us "American"?

Cause I would think the COUNTLESS videos of police SLAUGHTERING us

and FULLY SUPPORTED by the white public would be ENOUGH evidence that they do NOT want you here...

even if you were BORN here.

How many more speeches Trump gotta give?

How many more videos you gotta see?

How many more gofundme supporting cops who KILL us?

How many more articles?

How many more Youtube vids saying the middle passage was a lie and ERASING our ancestry?

You don't even KNOW who the REAL enemy is?

When the enemy is saying I HATE YOU every damn day to your face?

When they saying f*ck the immigrants...

you think they AIN'T talking about YOU?

cause why?

You were BORN here?

You pay taxes?

WTF??!?

We mad because these other groups are more UNIFIED and ORGANIZED economically and politically than us in a SHORTER amount of time?

Look I understand...

ALL THESE groups try to co opt our struggle to forward their OWN agendas...

I get that.

They NEVER rep us...

Yeah I get that too.

But to continue to go against our OWN best interest?

And co sign ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING these devils do?

Come on.

When they war comes?

This is gonna effect ALL of us who ain't on THEIR side...

black brown yellow...

WE MADE THIS COUNTRY.

We EARNED (ALL OF US) our spot at the table.

( I REALLY hope I don't gotta explain ALL of the contributions immigrants have made to this country)
All that you typed aint got nothing to do with what we are talking about, and who in here is talking about us being Americans. All we saying is we not going to fight for no immigrants, and to let them fight their own fights. These immigrants as a whole never fight for our plights, so fuck them again.

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
So Haitians (African descendant) were pushed back while the Cubans were let in. If this ain't a classic black and brown alliance discussion , I don't know what is lol. Perfect

You're showing your ignorance here. There are plenty of black Cubans (I've been there numerous times). America's coddling of cuban immigrants is more of a fuck you towards Cuba's communism and antagonism towards the US government.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You're showing your ignorance here. There are plenty of black Cubans (I've been there numerous times). The deference to cubans coming over here is more of a fuck you towards Cuba's communism.
I didn't show any ignorance. There was no reference Black Cubans.

The specific reference was to Elian Gonzales. Go look at him. You know the story, and why the person I was responding to brought that up. I know exactly WHICH Cubans I'm talking about.

Playahaitian as referring to it as racist, and you just refuted that with the communism piece- which I agree with.

So you can have that discussion with HIM now.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That's not true at all. I personally know Russians who are trying to come over and can't. Eastern Europeans who can't. If you mean that some British or swedish guy who has a company that may provide jobs , or is qualified to work for a company here that needs him has a easy time, then duh. I also know tons of Nigerians who companies are breaking their necks to get citizenship for, because they have a skill. But if you're already American , I don't see why anyone makes it a priority to cry for people from another group at the level that we do. Doesn't make any sense to me. I wish em the best of luck but it ain't a priority.

It is true though lol
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c154703e4b009b8aea7c0fa

So let's start there

Next I'm not worried about immigration
I'm worried about systematic racism
They are targeting undesirable people
And they can't be trusted to judge who is undesirable

Nothing is absolute across the board
Because African and especially Asian (Indian) tech immigrants get in and come right down the street because of their "skill"... But actually cause of their cheap labor but that's another topic, absolutely get in

This is about average folks

It's not any different than how this place snatched up all the smart nazis they could to help them so I get that aspect for sure.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
All that you typed aint got nothing to do with what we are talking about, and who in here is talking about us being Americans. All we saying is we not going to fight for no immigrants, and to let them fight their own fights. These immigrants as a whole never fight for our plights, so fuck them again.
Oh but it sure was dramatic lol

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
It is true though lol
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c154703e4b009b8aea7c0fa

So let's start there

Next I'm not worried about immigration
I'm worried about systematic racism
They are targeting undesirable people
And they can't be trusted to judge who is undesirable

Nothing is absolute across the board
Because African and especially Asian (Indian) tech immigrants get in and come right down the street because of their "skill"... But actually cause of their cheap labor but that's another topic, absolutely get in

This is about average folks

It's not any different than how this place snatched up all the smart nazis they could to help them so I get that aspect for sure.

That article doesn't prove anything you said. It's one guy in one instance and it's plucked out and presented in a way to illicit that response.

Funny thing is you followed it up with what matters. Skills.

And if some Nigerian or someone else feels like it's worth it to get here by being "cheap skilled labor" who are you to shit on that?

Overall this thread was about Tariqs statement about "average folks" who ready live here, worrying more about some groups trying to get in, the demographic of that group and how much time we're spending on making arguments in their favor, which is taking up valuable time we should be looking at the issue of our own "average folks".

Even those Indian and africans are coming in (as cheap labor as you say) and end up living above average lives. Good for them. They inspire me

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That article doesn't prove anything you said. It's one guy in one instance and it's plucked out and presented in a way to illicit that response.

Funny thing is you followed it up with what matters. Skills.

And if some Nigerian or someone else feels like it's worth it to get here by being "cheap skilled labor" who are you to shit on that?

Overall this thread was about Tariqs statement about "average folks" who ready live here, worrying more about some groups trying to get in, the demographic of that group and how much time we're spending on making arguments in their favor, which is taking up valuable time we should be looking at the issue of our own "average folks".

Not at all
He represents the system itself quite literally
He's not a guy that doesn't have power to affect change he does and have so you can't dismiss the outgoing speaker of the house as just one guy lol.

Now with the rest
As far as immigration goes I believe it's just a trigger
Because you don't want to let them openly get away with this cause they won't stop there. I think that's the push back

I'm not worried about immigration in the sense of oh noooo
I am in the sense that if this succeeds there are far more sinister things in the works
We can't really separate from things because ultimately no matter how much they "hate" these other groups they hate us more and our misery is always their end game

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not at all
He's not a guy that doesn't have power to affect change he does and have so you can't dismiss the outgoing speaker of the house as just one guy lol.

Now with the rest
Because you don't want to let them openly get away with this cause they won't stop there. I think that's the push back

I am in the sense that if this succeeds there are far more sinister things in the works
We can't really separate from things because ultimately no matter how much they "hate" these other groups they hate us more and our misery is always their end game
Lol then when those sinister things happen fight THOSE. You fighting this shit right now based on a slippery slope argument makes no sense. It ain't gonna be "too late" to fight whatever it is you think is coming. And we ain't fighting shit now anyway , just talking.

If ya think so much misery is coming through that then tool up for real.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You've dropped nothing but jewels.

Good to see a lot of brothas in this thread who aren't brainwashed and pushing back at the new liberal talking point lumping black people with illegal immigrants.

What I don’t like is that Hispanics are always lumped along with blacks. Blacks can never speak on their issues without saying, “black and brown” Now. Never. Nobody else does this.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
What I don’t like is that Hispanics are always lumped along with blacks. Blacks can never speak on their issues without saying, “black and brown” Now. Never. Nobody else does this.
Lol that shit cracks me up. Meanwhile
LATINO GANG MEMBERS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ARE TERRORIZING AND KILLING BLACKS
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-...california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks

Of course the article is old but the sentiment is the same. Blacks and Latinos are not by and large , allied. All they share is issues with white people. It wouldn't be a bad thing if we WERE United but we ain't. Shit, even IN these Spanish Speaking countries , the African descendants are treated like shit , so how is this a match? Real conversations need to be had and guidelines set for that to take place. Not just some Shangri La pipedream.

Zimmerman didn't see himself as a "black and brown people of color"

The Asian cop who shot Philando didn't see himself that way.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Not at all

Now with the rest

Thank you. It's always easy to say let other groups fend for themselves because they don't look out for us. Regardless as to whether or not this is true, we can't afford to be that short sighted. It's divide and conquer.

Last year, I noticed they were coming for every group at the same time. While the Mexicans were getting the focus, they were still targeting Haitians and other groups affected by TPS, Muslims, Native Americans and some of their treaties, and black folks via the DOJ. At the same time they were working to give white hate groups a pass. Sadly, black folks have to be the conscience of America and hold the line. It's not about protecting other groups, it's about keeping protections in place for all people, because if THEY lose them,WE also lose them.

We get mad about other groups rallying aid, but other groups demand that others get involved, when in general we just tend to sit back pissed if they don't. We still aren't making demands on our own behalf and at the same time shit on groups like BLM who attempt to do so, no matter how flawed their attempt, because it's not classy or refined enough for some tastes or because gay folks are involved. They want to critique the fighters, but won't step in the ring.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
People tend to underplay that. To this day, right now, the United States is directly or indirectly responsible for destabilizing damn near every country in Latin America. First through propaganda (their most effective play). Second through business practices. Third, if nothing else works, then is just outright force. This is today. Right now.
How can you DEstabAlize an already unstable country? Tell me about stable Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela, Cuba, Haiti, Guatamala and how they were all just running so smoothly before the evil US got involved. I'd love to hear it Chomsky.

Somehow Costa Rica is doing aight and has a great relationship with the states. And guess what? They gotta build walls to keep columbians, Panamanians, Hondurans, salvadorians and all that out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Now THAT?

I completely agree with.

I think somehow this need to be all inclusive with our phrasing

Like people of color

Somehow mysteriously helped everyone BUT us.

Cause NOW when we say BLACK anything

"People" feel left out

But when they out here killing beating raping and oppressing black folk?

They aint down to ride

I still don't understand how it worked out like that.

But when these white folk talking "immigration"?

They DEFINITELY puuting us all in the same cell.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no I don't. you said immigration. You didn't say what type of immigration and who either. Perhaps you need to be more clear cause I can't read your mind.
Get over yourself
You’re the only one playing semantics

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Folks been brainwashed by white hippies and don't see what's going on.
I see folks all online clowning cacs for getting played by Trump but they rooting for their replacements. :hithead: It's like the black community is the easiest manipulated demographic in this country. How can a group that has been surpassed by Hispanics and Asians laugh at cacs who are worried about being surpassed? :confused:

Whose the joke really on?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MY PEOPLE??? :lol:

these fools bugging

that man called my homeland a shithole.

If you a member of bgol and haven't seen the front page FILLED with white folk saying THE SAME SH*T YOU saying about "immigrants" about YOU & YOURS?

They think these white folk consider ANY of us "American"?

Cause I would think the COUNTLESS videos of police SLAUGHTERING us

and FULLY SUPPORTED by the white public would be ENOUGH evidence that they do NOT want you here...

even if you were BORN here.

How many more speeches Trump gotta give?

How many more videos you gotta see?

How many more gofundme supporting cops who KILL us?

How many more articles?

How many more Youtube vids saying the middle passage was a lie and ERASING our ancestry?

You don't even KNOW who the REAL enemy is?

When the enemy is saying I HATE YOU every damn day to your face?

When they saying f*ck the immigrants...

you think they AIN'T talking about YOU?

cause why?

You were BORN here?

You pay taxes?

WTF??!?

We mad because these other groups are more UNIFIED and ORGANIZED economically and politically than us in a SHORTER amount of time?

Look I understand...

ALL THESE groups try to co opt our struggle to forward their OWN agendas...

I get that.

They NEVER rep us...

Yeah I get that too.

But to continue to go against our OWN best interest?

And co sign ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING these devils do?

Come on.

When they war comes?

This is gonna effect ALL of us who ain't on THEIR side...

black brown yellow...

WE MADE THIS COUNTRY.

We EARNED (ALL OF US) our spot at the table.

( I REALLY hope I don't gotta explain ALL of the contributions immigrants have made to this country)

Bullshit opinion based on no facts. Whitey has programmed you well.

But here are facts.

Immigrants that become citizens are five times more likely to become democrats. 54% to 11%. There's s reason they want a border.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ed-immigrants-overwhelmingly-democrats/?amp=1

THIS GUY GETS IT ^^^^^^

Have to stop you right there. You can't always base policy on :eek: "But racist white people said this or that!"Fuck them. Not even on the radar on this topic.

And to be clear, I'm not against immigration. That's stupid. But fuck an illegal immigrant. I'm not for a war against illegal immigration. But if one gets caught, deport them. Game is the game. No sanctuary cities. No driving privileges. On the other hand, No Wall. No random stops of gualas to check IDs. Just middle-ground, sensible immigration.

Back to this :eek: "but white people" shit. Because it's a far too common argument. White people aren't affected by this shit, but the black community is. Look at the numbers. The black community used to be the most powerful minority community in this country. That's no longer true. Hispanics have surpassed black people in both political and economic power. Asians will soon pass the black community in economic power. Black community is losing.

These cacs AND ASIANS use H-1B to bypass black college grads, but it's only white people bitching about H-1B. It's like black people see whites complaining and take up the opposite position without fucking thinking. Just like with illegal immigration.

Seriously, the black community has to stop letting white hippie liberals dictate policy for the community. The black community has no fucking business supporting H-1B or illegal immigration. PERIOD. Black community has been played by these white liberals for decades.

Want to see how much political power we've lost? Check the news. This country still has a prison industrial complex preying on black people. Still has a police issue. But our news is dominated by what's happening to non-citizens. People who have no fucking right to be here. :smh: White hippies want sanctuary cities for them when black citizens can't find sanctuary. They give them driving privileges AFTER illegals have broken the law just by being here, yet black CITIZENS got suspended licenses for not paying high ass fees for minor violations after being targeted in our own communities. How is that fair????!??!?! Shit is a fucking joke.

@gene cisco U MOSTLY GET IT.. BUT .. U GOTTA REALLY LOOK AT THE NUMBERS AND IT DOTN ADD UP TEH WAYTHEY CLAIM IT DOES
FIRSTLY NO ONE IS CAPING FOR "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION"
WHY R U SPOUTIN NEOCON TALKIN POINT ?
NOBODY , I MEAN NOBODY IS FIGHTING FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
!
THATS A FOX TALKING POINT MEANT TO DECEIVE N MUDDY THE WATER,
IF U YALL SO GONG-HO ABOUT THE WALL & FIGHTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION SO MUCH WHY WERENT YALL PRAISING OBAMA WHEN HE WAS THROWING IMMIGRANT CRIMINALS & OFFENDERS OUT THE COUNTRY BACK TO THEIR NATIVE LANDS ? YET THEY MADE IT SEEM LIKE HE WAS ALL FOR "ILLEGALS" !
YO ! DONT ALLOW URSELF TO BE USED MAN

BESIDES IMMIGRATION HAS BEEN ON THE DECLINE FOR 10YEARS STEADY..IM NOT LOOKING TO GIVE TRUMP ANY MORAL VICTORY FOR THAT BS WALL, THAT ONLY EMPOWERS THEIR RACIST BASE TO BE MORE BRAZEN!

U CAN HAVE BETTER IMMIGRATION POLICIES AND OVERHAUL THE WHOLE SYSTEM & ALL WITHOUT THE FEAR MONGERING & LIES N DISCTRACTION,
IM JUST NOT PUTTING MY ENERGY INTO THE BASKET FOR THEM TO HARNESS MY VOICE ALONGSIDE THESE RACISTS WHO WANT A WALL JUST TO PRAISE THEIR FROG EMPEROR AND CLAIM VICTORY FOR WHITE SUPREMACY

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So fuck all those Caribbean people who now live in the US and are living a much better life huh?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I suspect that opinions on this issue will vary based on your location, your relationship with the hispanic community and your political leanings.

I can see a Black New Yorker probably supporting because you have no problem with hispanics, you've dated/fucked/maybe even have kids for a hispanic woman, many of your friends are hispanic.

On the other side I can see Blacks in California and Texas maybe not supporting immigration because you've probably dealt with racism maybe even violence from hispanics, you might be turned off by the unprovoked violence that hispanics have done against Black people in LA.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Get over yourself
You’re the only one playing semantics
Get smarter. I didn't change your words or definitions of words. It's not semantics. LOL. You completely left out what you meant. Immigration is a broad term. Many people of black descent immigrate to the United States and you stated I'm weird because I want more black folks to come here.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I suspect that opinions on this issue will vary based on your location, your relationship with the hispanic community and your political leanings.

I can see a Black New Yorker probably supporting because you have no problem with hispanics, you've dated/fucked/maybe even have kids for a hispanic woman, many of your friends are hispanic.

On the other side I can see Blacks in California and Texas maybe not supporting immigration because you've probably dealt with racism maybe even violence from hispanics, you might be turned off by the unprovoked violence that hispanics have done against Black people in LA.
Exactly

What's funny is people from Atlanta speaking up as if they have any dog in tbe fight at all. Not that there's no Latinos at all. (and let's remember, this issue is primarily around folks walking over from Central America) . But people who just get drug into the issue on one side or another with no context is just silly

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

Black people in nyc worship Hispanics like they’re gods. I been to nyc and any Hispanic businesses you see you won’t see any blacks working there.

So, that tells me it’s not as cool as niggaz in nyc make it out to be. They look at it as fucking the women as success or getting along in their minds. You see people for who they are when it comes time for wealth building. Nyc blacks are delusional.

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
Exactly

What's funny is people from Atlanta speaking up as if they have any dog in tbe fight at all. Not that there's no Latinos at all. (and let's remember, this issue is primarily around folks walking over from Central America) . But people who just get drug into the issue on one side or another with no context is just silly

lol have you ever been to Atlanta? Gwinnet County is filled to the brim with hispanics. Powder Springs, they're everywhere. Don't get it twisted though, Atlanta is still super duper black.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Harry Belofonte, Sidney Portier, Marcus Garvey, Malcom X, Stokely Carmicheal, Gil Scott-Heron, all either immigrants or born from black immigrant parents.

Tariq is now a part of the black alt right. Can no longer support this guy

WTF is the black Alt-Right? C'mon man, you sound like a Faux Views viewer.
Why didn't you list Farrakhan too?
He's the face and fall guy for Anti-Semitism when any CAC gets caught slippin', they immediately throw his name out there as a distraction.

Do you think he's actually referring to Black immigrants to California or Latinos?
Yeah, there is pushback on 1st and 2nd Gen Black immigrants under various circumstances, but for YOU or whoever, to try to coin such a phrase is ridiculous.

BLM is a Terrorist Organization too, huh?