Who Here Has Expensive Hobbies and/or Toys

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely, my pots and pans are spotless. My stove, griddle, grates. All that, I try to keep clean. We have a cleaning lady that comes every two weeks. I still clean my stove when she’s done. I like my stuff to be really clean. No oil anywhere. No caked on anything anywhere.

I buy a lot of stuff. I never know when I’m going to need it.

2 sets of AllClad cooking utensils. All kinds of AllClad baking stuff. Slow cooker. Different size woks.

I was in Marshalls and found a gorgeous chrome 6 court stainless pan. Brought it home and I already had the pan. Gave it away as a gift. I think it was $500.

Whats the difference between them copper junts..and all clad... brah

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shoes
Tech
Silverware (don't want to know how much I pay for sets lol)
Plates - all white light gold trim sturdy plate is the goat

That's it right now

Shit, silverware and plates. What are the things that go under the plates called? Not coasters. Entire Ralph Lauren matching sets. With the braided silver.

Found a nice gold every day silverware set on Amazon.

Shoes? At least 75 pairs of Ferragamo’s wife has another 50-75 pairs. I shop a lot.

She got this Louis bag a few months ago. Leather. Perforated. Only 14 in the US. $5k. Mostly has Ferragamo. There are different levels of Ferragamo though. Get those limited editions. They’re numbered. 1/100. 23/500. Shit like that. Each shoe is a couple grand.

In my head I’m always broke. Stay grinding.

Def not bragging. Just talking.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, silverware and plates. What are the things that go under the plates called? Not coasters. Entire Ralph Lauren matching sets. With the braided silver.

Shoes? At least 75 pairs of Ferragamo’s wife has another 50-75 pairs. I shop a lot.

She got this Louis bag a few months ago. Leather. Perforated. Only 14 in the US. $5k. Mostly has Ferragamo. There are different levels of Ferragamo though. Get those limited editions. They’re numbered. 1/100. 23/500. Shit like that. Each shoe is a couple grand.

You be line

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Absolutely, my pots and pans are spotless. My stove, griddle, grates. All that, I try to keep clean. We have a cleaning lady that comes every two weeks. I still clean my stove when she’s done. I like my stuff to be really clean. No oil anywhere. No caked on anything anywhere.

I buy a lot of stuff. I never know when I’m going to need it.

2 sets of AllClad cooking utensils. All kinds of AllClad baking stuff. Slow cooker. Different size woks.

I was in Marshalls and found a gorgeous chrome 6 court stainless pan. Brought it home and I already had the pan. Gave it away as a gift. I think it was $500.

I freaked out slightly when my brother did the dishes and took a scouring pad to my stainless about a week after I purchased them. He hasn't washed a single dish since...lol... I only paid 200.00 for the set I have but it's serviceable. I can't have really nice stuff. I'll go out on the front porch and find a kitchen knife that's been used as a tool, and my head will explode, so I don't even try anymore.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Never get complacent... I believe in...it's 5 Moe Dollas than what I had...I chase down money....like I'm broke...brah

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I freaked out slightly when my brother did the dishes and took a scouring pad to my stainless about a week after I purchased them. He hasn't washed a single dish since...lol... I only paid 200.00 for the set I have but it's serviceable. I can't have really nice stuff. I'll go out on the front porch and find a kitchen knife that's been used as a tool, and my head will explode, so I don't even try anymore.

Clean your stainless steel with hard to get off stuff with this. Takes less than a minute to get clean. Then bar keepers friend.

2Pack Cast Iron Cleaner Chain mail Scrubber, Iron Skillet Scrub Brush for Pre-Seasoned Pan Pot, Stainless Steel Chain Link Cleaning Clean Metal Dutch Ovens Waffle Grills & Griddle Pan Easily, by Herda Amazon product ASIN B092CXZTKB

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Clean your stainless steel with hard to get off stuff with this. Takes less than a minute to get clean. Then bar keepers friend.

2Pack Cast Iron Cleaner Chain mail Scrubber, Iron Skillet Scrub Brush for Pre-Seasoned Pan Pot, Stainless Steel Chain Link Cleaning Clean Metal Dutch Ovens Waffle Grills & Griddle Pan Easily, by Herda Amazon product ASIN B092CXZTKB

I've seen this for cast iron, but won't it scratch stainless? All I use is the barkeepers friend and a damp paper towel.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Def not bragging. Just talking.

Yea it's a weird thing for me I used to not care about it but I do absolutely care and judge restaurants by their plates and silverware. If that shit ain't right chances are the food is just going to be decent.

Yeah, I'm at about that or more for shoes. Ferragamo is nice I fuck with Bruno Bordese /Aime Leon Dore / Common Projects / Balenciaga and Ann Demeulemeester for my boots/chelsea's/dress shoes.

Sneakers I fucked with Leather Crown and Ghoud for a minute but Nike/Jordan and Off-White is where I live

I'm done with boots though I finally found my grail pair Crepe Sole'd CP's

Yea no bragging you just gotta sometimes live life
I'm actually now getting into full-length coats

I fucked around and ran off cruise he was ahead of his time.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea it's a weird thing for me I used to not care about it but I do absolutely care and judge restaurants by their plates and silverware. If that shit ain't right chances are the food is just going to be decent.

Yeah, I'm at about that or more for shoes. Ferragamo is nice I fuck with Bruno Bordese /Aime Leon Dore / Common Projects / Balenciaga and Ann Demeulemeester for my boots/chelsea's/dress shoes.

Sneakers I fucked with Leather Crown and Ghoud for a minute but Nike/Jordan and Off-White is where I live

I'm done with boots though I finally found my grail pair Crepe Sole'd CP's

Yea no bragging you just gotta sometimes live life
I'm actually now getting into full-length coats

I fucked around and ran off cruise he was ahead of his time.

All my bottoms red on my shoes...brah