Who Here Has Expensive Hobbies and/or Toys

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
@killagram i posted pics of the finished build in the guns thread. I'm taking her out this weekend for her 1st run at my boy's range. Gonna zero the Primary Arms 3-18x50 scope at 100 yards then hit the 600 yard area to see how the caliber performs. I'm looking forward to when the range expands out to having 1000 yard areas. Then I'll see if I can compete with the 308's and 6.5 Creedmoor's

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@killagram i posted pics of the finished build in the guns thread. I'm taking her out this weekend for her 1st run at my boy's range. Gonna zero the Primary Arms 3-18x50 scope at 100 yards then hit the 600 yard area to see how the caliber performs. I'm looking forward to when the range expands out to having 1000 yard areas. Then I'll see if I can compete with the 308's and 6.5 Creedmoor's

How much range yo boy got...brah? Got dam

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hard to compete with a gotdam Creedmore...brah!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
How much range yo boy got...brah? Got dam
Right now it maxes out to 600 yards. When it goes up to 1000 yards, it'll be really fun to test out them rifles & scopes. This is my 1st distance/precision rifle. When I get good with it, I'll step up to a bolt-action rifle with a higher end scope. Maybe jump over 308 & 6.5 Creedmoor to 338 Lapua. Most of the ppl in my NAAGA chapter who shoot distance shoot 6.5 Creedmoor though. I'm the only one with 224 Valkyrie & 1 other guy has 6mm ARC

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what I was mainly referring to when I said I would need optimal conditions. The 224V bullet is too light to handle wind like the 6.5C can. It'll still outperform any other AR15 round when it comes to distance though. 6mm ARC is the closest to it

What about that blackout round...brah?

1smoothnupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
running shoes

zoomx-vaporfly-next-2-mens-road-racing-shoes-glWqfm.png

Running can be an expensive hobby especially if you are running races.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Do you have a drill press? Brah

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How do you like your All Clad set? I started to buy a set a few years ago, but when I lifted the fry pans, the handle cut into my hand. It was uncomfortable to hold. I haven't been cooking as much anyway but ended up with an inexpensive Viking set.
I really really like All Clad. I have some stainless steel, some with chrome, some with non stick. I have to have 25 All Clad pots and pans. I research stuff and try to buy the best of whatever is out there.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
What about that blackout round...brah?
300 Blackout is for up to 300 yards. Anything beyond that you drop in performance very quickly. It's at is best for out of barrels 10" long & is made to be suppressed. If you shooting 300Blk & have no intention of suppressing it then you're basically wasting money to shoot the AR counterpart to the AK's 7.62x39

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I be jumping from one thing to the next. from video games to salt water fish tanks, now I'm on high end hometheater and 2 stroke gas/electric RC cars.
I have all you mentioned plus a few more vices like watches, bicycles, upgraded stereos in my car, my truck, & my Roadglide when I still rode. Working on one for our RV now. Oh yeah, we have a 5th wheel RV too. Drives my wife crazy but I laid it out like this. I can have my hobbies and be home or run the streets chasing fast women and do drugs, make a choice. We watched football all day today on the 100 inch UST home theater with B&W speakers and JL Fathom sub I built over the last few years. I'm still not sure if I won the argument or not. We can talk about my gun collection at another time. I really like my Kimber's and Sigs. Just saying.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I have a 300 Blackout AR pistol as my primary home defense weapon cuz it hits much harder than a standard .223/5.56. Since you can get subsonic ammo in 300Blk, using a suppressor with it will give you vet close to that Hollywood quiet sound which is very critical if shooting indoors. ARs are loud as hell & will fuck up your ears almost as bad as a shotgun when shot in an enclosed area. I put in for my suppressor a few weeks ago so I have a nice long wait before I get my tax stamp but it'll be worth it.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I really really like All Clad. I have some stainless steel, some with chrome, some with non stick. I have to have 25 All Clad pots and pans. I research stuff and try to buy the best of whatever is out there.

Do you use barkeepers friend for cleaning them?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Brah.. is it wrong for me to be eating out of styrofoam plates And plastic Fawkes... steaks and lobsters... brah?
If the fork ain't heavy I ain't using it.

West Elm has a beautiful cream color plate set with plates bowls ice cream bowls cereal bowls and saucers

They also have amazing gold plated silverware that's heavy. Heavy heavy.

Eat good food need good tools

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do you use barkeepers friend for cleaning them?
Absolutely, my pots and pans are spotless. My stove, griddle, grates. All that, I try to keep clean. We have a cleaning lady that comes every two weeks. I still clean my stove when she’s done. I like my stuff to be really clean. No oil anywhere. No caked on anything anywhere.

I buy a lot of stuff. I never know when I’m going to need it.

2 sets of AllClad cooking utensils. All kinds of AllClad baking stuff. Slow cooker. Different size woks.

I was in Marshalls and found a gorgeous chrome 6 court stainless pan. Brought it home and I already had the pan. Gave it away as a gift. I think it was $500.