Who’s watching the Live Chris Rock Netflix special tonight???

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly we gotta stop making these hard fast divisive myths facts.

Of course men and women are different.

But there are a whole lot of similarities too.

We ALL human. Period.

And like you stated perfectly

Art is subjective

And the entire entertainment industry proves that every second of every day

I agree

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Point. Actually BGOL is a prime example of that...

Still, I think it's entirely plausible that he didn't know specifically that she had alopecia.

Nah he knew, Chris was on the stage like "You bald headed bitch"!

diddy-cool.gif

I'm joking, I don't think he knew either.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Camille

This was posted in December 2021 a couple of months before the slap. Apparently she's a been dealing with it for years but like most, "Including Chris" I had no idea. :lol:

But as I said earlier, if Chris knew and he said it then he deserved the slap.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Still, I think it's entirely plausible that he didn't know specifically that she had alopecia.

Agreed

But it also entirely plausible that Chris DID know and that is a main part of why Will reacted that way.

This is a sh*t show plain and simple

And none of us will ever be able to truly understand or find out the real truth behind all this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel you!

This! :lol: Maybe it's true? But I can't relate to it, personally.

Yeah ok guys

So just stay off bgol, any barbershop, shade room, nba twitter, nfl twitter, espn, mlb twitter, nhl twitter, golf twitter, black twitter, all of social media, tmz, comic movie twitter, youtube, any gym or bar and reddit.

So yeah do all that and yes there is absolutely no proof possibly men gossip more.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah ok guys

So just stay off bgol, any barbershop, shade room, nba twitter, nfl twitter, espn, mlb twitter, nhl twitter, golf twitter, black twitter, all of social media, tmz, comic movie twitter, youtube, any gym or bar and reddit.

So yeah do all that and yes there is absolutely no proof possibly men gossip more.

I have conversations and interactions, maybe you all

gossip-chatty.gif

:roflmao:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course he didn't know!
News flash, only women listen to Jada Pinkett's show.
Jada Pinkett herself is not that famous that the world knows about her hair.
I promise you, people do not follow whats going on with Jada's life like you think they do.
Even with the August thing. Most people on earth do not know who August is.
They do not pay attention.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I still believe women gossip more than men...all the internet has proven is that men gossip as well but that was already known...I also believe women on average are more emotional than men...certainly more expressive emotionally...this does not mean men aren't emotional and does not mean that some men can't be as emotional as the most emotional woman

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
What benefit would it be to lie to myself and tell myself that it wasn't funny? And then for people to come here and tell us that they didn't like it, when they actually did?

As you said, comedy's subjective.

If you like it and laughed that's great, but it doesn't mean that those who didn't share that same experience are lying.
Why would people lie? Duh, it's called an agenda. If you didn't like it. You didn't like it. And it's ok not to like it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still believe women gossip more than men...all the internet has proven is that men gossip as well but that was already known...I also believe women on average are more emotional than men...certainly more expressive emotionally...this does not mean men aren't emotional and does not mean that some men can't be as emotional as the most emotional woman
We need to define what emotional means cuz men make moves and do things based on emotions all the time

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
giphy.gif

That proves it, men gossip more than women.

:lol:

I'm just saying we got men not ONLY gossiping "like" women?

They sh*tting on women while doing it

and sadly I could literally post 10 of there EASILY.

So even if it aint MORE?

It sure ain't LESS.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Agreed

But it also entirely plausible that Chris DID know and that is a main part of why Will reacted that way.

This is a sh*t show plain and simple

And none of us will ever be able to truly understand or find out the real truth behind all this.
I hear you Brother.

I’d say “possible” more than “plausible”. That would be my small nitpick.

What we know for sure is that Chris’s younger brother said Chris didn’t know.

I don’t remember Will accusing Chris of knowing ahead of time. And for sure Chris never said he knew.

Chris leaning in to hear what an unmic’d Will has to tell him seems to indicate that he expected dialogue not a slap.

So I’d tend towards, “innocent until proven guilty”. But that’s just me.

And again, even with foreknowledge, what Will did was an extreme overreaction.

A shitshow deluxe extravaganza with a free order of slappity-slap with a packet mustard for sure.

And you’re right. None of us live inside Chris’s head or house. It is all just speculation on our side of things.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah ok guys

Man why you gotta go bringing stuff up?

Man code dammit! Man code!! :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hear you Brother.

I don’t remember Will accusing Chris of knowing ahead of time. And for sure Chris never said he knew.

Chris leaning in to hear what an unmic’d Will has to tell him seems to indicate that he expected dialogue not a slap.

A shitshow deluxe extravaganza with a free order of slappity-slap with a packet mustard for sure.

And you’re right. None of us live inside Chris’s head or house. It is all just speculation on our side of things.

co sign 100%

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
@REDLINE @respiration @Camille

yeah men don't gossip more then women....

Hilarious.

A true “gurrrrl” moment.

One of my best friends does that shit from time to time when we talk basketball. Drives me up the wall. Trying to provoke a debate with speculation about people’s private home lives and his personal dislike of certain players. Making up entire fictitious narratives

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah ok guys

So unless we're speaking specifically about yourself or the person you're speaking to it's considered "Gossip"?

Gotcha! :lol:

@REDLINE Hey Respiration you seen that new Ferrari it's nice!

@respiration Yeah man I'm thinking about getting one but I need to hear more about it.

@playahaitian Stop fucking gossiping you two are worse than women! :mad:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I hear you Brother.

I wasn't aware of anything his brother said. I haven't followed this story at all after the first night it broke, except for this thread, so I may be wrong. It just seems like something g he should have been known about. Also, he could apologize to Jada as he didn't know about a sensitive medical issue and at the same time not let the slap slide. They are connected situations, but there is some nuance there that would have given him points with women or the public who may be upset about it, and let him save face and be a man at the same time so he didn't appear to be punked. I don't think calling her a bitch during the special did that.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wasn't aware of anything his brother said. I haven't followed this story at all after the first night it broke, except for this thread, so I may be wrong. It just seems like something g he should have been known about. Also, he could apologize to Jada as he didn't know about a sensitive medical issue and at the same time not let the slap slide. They are connected situations, but there is some nuance there that would have given him points with women or the public who may be upset about it, and let him save face and be a man at the same time so he didn't appear to be punked. I don't think calling her a bitch during the special did that.
I would think that apology would have been forthcoming had he been spoken to and not slapped.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^

All this

Imagine if he stood in the middle of the stage

Waited 3 seconds

And simply said

"Jada I swear on my daughters I didn't remember you had a medical condition. You know I wouldn't hurt you like that. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings which I obviously did. Sometimes we get so entangled in our emotions we go too far. So entangled that some people go on an Oscar stage and make a hurtful joke. So entangled some send their insecure husband to slap a friend on national TV to make himself look tough and so entangled some suck their son's best friend's dick in the same house they raise their family in. We all make mistakes.

That's why the Lord invented red tables and Facebook. See ya next season!"

*mic drop.

Last edited:

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Shit was hilarious funnier than the last 3 things Chappelle did.
He didn't go hard on them at all cause he said he don't fight in front of white people.
This is a fact no one in here is willing to accept. Despite the boring parts in Chris' show, I laughed several times throughout it. Comedy is subjective, but a lot of these mf's are lying.
I like Chris and want to defend the special but nothing he has done this century is touching Chapelle’s worst stand up.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What everyone is not saying is there’s sooooo many topics to joke about; especially at The Oscars. Chris failed the second he wrote the jokes, and got slapped when he delivered it. Spouses are off limits UNLESS they did something publicly to you. All the white celebrities with real scandals he went for the bald failed actress. He punched down. Him and Chappelle need new shit. The gay jokes, the ghetto shit is whack. Be more cerebral or take some time off to write. Chris has 6 or 8 brothers, so this shit ain’t over. They’ll need to be kept separate because one already said it’s on sight.