Who’s watching the Live Chris Rock Netflix special tonight???

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how we still have to "side" with one over the other.

It's like most people can't accept as super wrong Will was? Chris isn't INNOCENT. He never should have been hit but...

It's interesting that it has to be either or not 70/30 or even 90/10

Even all this time later
Oh I'm not picking one over the other. They were both wrong....

Will was looking all doofy and shit back at that red table.

At the Oscar's he was looking like everything was cool.....Chris crossed the line, repeatedly. Jada said Will's Winter Soldier activation code and that mfkr went into Ike Turner mode.

Both wrong, but this story was about Chris.... so I responded accordingly.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh I'm not picking one over the other. They were both wrong....

Will was looking all doofy and shit back at that red table.

At the Oscar's he was looking like everything was cool.....Chris crossed the line, repeatedly. Jada said Will's Winter Soldier activation code and that mfkr went into Ike Turner mode.

Both wrong, but this story was about Chris.... so I responded accordingly.

Pardon bro I was NOT going at you

I was going at the public reaction to all this after the fact

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pardon bro I was NOT going at you

I was going at the public reaction to all this after the fact
Yeah, I guess I see that too......

I mean if we're gonna be honest I think more people like Will over Chris in general. (Chris' last few specials, have not been that good.) so yeah I think more people were on Will's "side"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, I guess I see that too......

I mean if we're gonna be honest I think more people like Will over Chris in general. (Chris' last few specials, have not been that good.) so yeah I think more people were on Will's "side"

Ok see it was all going good

but now we gonna fight

Cause I lived Tambourine

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No fight necessary playa....

I'm out, haha

1648497272_698_Einblicke-in-die-zerbrochene-Beziehung-zwischen-Chris-Rock-und-Will.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's not about the money.

It's about his pride, respect and manhood being lost at that moment

floating-away-good.gif

But I wonder how public sentiment would be?

And how a jury would rule?

Someone smart should do a YouTube series like a court case with seperate episodes with opening remarks, testimony, witnesses, and closing then a vote.

@largebillsonlyplease

He was assaulted so it should be an open and shut case but it's kinda...

:lol:

You'd WATCH THAT SH*T!!!!

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

“I thought, ‘This is a skit,’” Pinkett Smith recalled of the moment. “I was like, ‘There’s no way that Will hit him.’ It wasn’t until Will started to walk back to his chair that I even realized it wasn’t a skit.” No, it sadly was not. The plot, only thickened, however, when Pinkett Smith went on to reveal that years prior—as she and Smith weathered previous divorce rumors—Rock actually asked Pinkett Smith out on a date. She, of course, declined.

“I think every summer all the reports would come out that me and Will were getting a divorce. And this particular summer, Chris, he thought that we were getting a divorce,” she explained. “So he called me and basically he was like, ‘I’d love to take you out.’ And I was like, ‘What do you mean?’ He was like, ‘Well, aren’t you and Will getting a divorce?’ I was like, ‘No. Chris, those are just rumors.’ He was appalled. And he profusely apologized and that was that.” So, basically, Rock is really just another man who got rejected by a woman and then made a very public joke at her expense. Who’s surprised?

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor