Who’s watching the Live Chris Rock Netflix special tonight???

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have never watched an award show then.
Everyone gets roasted at award shows like the Oscars.
Go look it up. No one is off limits.

Jada is a public figure. The minute you become a public figure you signed up for NO PRIVACY.

If she wants to be private go get a 9-5 job and stop putting your own life on front street.

Jada been whoring for the public since she was 14 years old. She aint new to this shit.

FOH.
What everyone is not saying is there’s sooooo many topics to joke about; especially at The Oscars. Chris failed the second he wrote the jokes, and got slapped when he delivered it. Spouses are off limits UNLESS they did something publicly to you. All the white celebrities with real scandals he went for the bald failed actress. He punched down. Him and Chappelle need new shit. The gay jokes, the ghetto shit is whack. Be more cerebral or take some time off to write. Chris has 6 or 8 brothers, so this shit ain’t over. They’ll need to be kept separate because one already said it’s on sight.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What everyone is not saying is there’s sooooo many topics to joke about; especially at The Oscars. Chris failed the second he wrote the jokes, and got slapped when he delivered it. Spouses are off limits UNLESS they did something publicly to you. All the white celebrities with real scandals he went for the bald failed actress. He punched down. Him and Chappelle need new shit. The gay jokes, the ghetto shit is whack. Be more cerebral or take some time off to write. Chris has 6 or 8 brothers, so this shit ain’t over. They’ll need to be kept separate because one already said it’s on sight.

Whatever Wayman

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

All this

Imagine if he stood in the middle of the stage

Waited 3 seconds

And simply said

"Jada I swear on my daughters I didn't remember you had a medical condition. You know I wouldn't hurt you like that. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings which I obviously did. Sometimes we get so entangled in our emotions we go too far. So entangled that some people go on an Oscar stage and make a hurtful joke. So entangled some send their insecure husband to slap a friend on national TV to make himself look tough and so entangled some suck their son's best friend's dick in the same house they raise their family in. We all make mistakes.

That's why the Lord invented red tables and Facebook. See ya next season!"

*mic drop.
thats funny but youre assuming he knew in that moment why will did that.

the fact that will laffed initially undermines his "reaction" also check this out

so will thinks its funny to embarrass jada???

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homie really shouldn't have just bitch slapped Chis...proper training should've come 1st..

power-slap.gif

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I just watched it and liked it, I'm glad he was addressing it as part of his standup but he was letting people know he was serious about what he was saying.
Just finished watching it too and I feel the same way. I thought he touched on some great points and while it wasn’t as gut wrenchingly funny per usual, which was expected, it was still a decent show to me.

What really stuck out to me though, was how spot on about how fucked up a society we’ve become. When he was hitting on points of wokeness and sensitivity and abortion rights, the crowed was really mixed about it all. It was as if honesty and thick skin have fallen by the wayside and you could tell he offended alot of people in that arena as it was happening. That dynamic in real time was amazing to witness.

Overall, glad he got out what he had to for himself.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
i watched that shit and LMAO because he eviscerated jada and will and they deserved that shit especially will.

Words do hurt and Chris took that shit personally after getting slapped at the oscars.

That was a much needed payback for chris.

Chris don't gotta stop talking shit about will and jada and he should've said some harder jokes about them but he didn't.

i don't feel bad for will and jada at all because people should keep their motherfucking hands to themselves.

Will told chris to keep his wife's name out his fucking mouth but chris should've said keep your wife's mouth off them fucking dicks. But Jada new name is BITCH!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
i watched that shit and LMAO because he eviscerated jada and will and they deserved that shit especially will.

Words do hurt and Chris took that shit personally after getting slapped at the oscars.

That was a much needed payback for chris.

Chris don't gotta stop talking shit about will and jada and he should've said some harder jokes about them but he didn't.

i don't feel bad for will and jada at all because people should keep their motherfucking hands to themselves.

Will told chris to keep his wife's name out his fucking mouth but chris should've said keep your wife's mouth off them fucking dicks. But Jada new name is BITCH!
Jada and Will brought that shit on themselves. All for the name of some $2 podcast smh. FOH.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Jada and Will brought that shit on themselves. All for the name of some $2 podcast smh. FOH.
I believe will was on some bully shit when he slapped chris because he wasn't gonna slap nobody else that came at his wife and him.

So, it's easy to hit someone that wouldn't fight back and will choose the perfect person being chris.

Also that's why will and jada family is fucked up now always telling their business on that pissy ass red table talk.

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fuk that bitch ass niggaah. He funny but not that funny. He wears a dress, heels, & lipstick occasionally....

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
He had to go to counselling, good! Now leave that woman's name out ya mouth!

Like Will didn't have to go to counseling? The motherfucker looked like he needed to for sure! There were no winners in this. :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He had to go to counselling, good! Now leave that woman's name out ya mouth!

It's crazy how we still have to "side" with one over the other.

It's like most people can't accept as super wrong Will was? Chris isn't INNOCENT. He never should have been hit but...

It's interesting that it has to be either or not 70/30 or even 90/10

Even all this time later