Over the past 10 years, Dr Truth has frequently noted the amount of semen that Peter North ejaculates, the color of semen ejaculated, the consistency of ejaculated semen, and has called out actresses for not having real semen on their face. I assumed that we are all here focused on the women in these scenes and not focused on the semen.
The amount of Cum that comes out of this faggot makes me sick.
I knew one of you insecure DL homo's would say something. I'm an old school porn head and it's well known Peter North is known for busting huge loads on hoes.
Is that cum on her face?
God damn wtf did somebody just cum in her?
Thst looks like a bottle of cum
No homo but how does Peter north cum so much?
No homo but how can somebody cum that much? What I have to eat to do that?
I was expecting a hand full of cum
Is that cum all on her back??? LOL
Wait so folsac is why he’s shooting so much cum?
You keep coming back in here to look at cum loads you faggot
He needs some zinc tablets busting that weak nut on her face. You posed to glaze her with a thick coat of nut
Grow up . Some of y’all are so insecure it makes you suspect. This is a porn board unless you watching dyke only porn you’re going to see a man cum on a bitch .
Faggot ass Shady got a book shelf of cum volume porn series. Nigga got a peter North Bobble head.
Ok I need to know how I can bust nuts this large. Is this zinc tablet cum?
I bet them bitches masks smell like cum.
Giving . He also drinks raw pancake batter because it smells like cum
How can you cum that much unless you save up for a month and eat zinc pills daily
You feel me!?!? I heard Peter North say he cums buckets from zinc tablets.
I take it you’ve never had a really big nut before? The more you cum better it feels
Fake , who has nut that white. That clearly not cum.
Fuck y’all. But look at that photo and look at the video. That’s clearly not cum in that video. It’s too white .
The acid from cum does this. It’s why his are wild yellow too. He’s a dick blower too
Bitch poured condensed milk on herself to pretend it’s cum. Cum don’t look like that
Peter North was once asked how he has such giant ejaculations and he said he takes zinc tablets.![]()
Your obsession with the dick tells on yourself. This the shit insecure closet fags do. It’s a fucking porn scene that happens in every god damn porn where a woman gets her face blasted. I’m secure in my heterosexuality where this type of shit is t “gay” . But you’re obviously turned on and feel tingly watching it you fucking faggit coon



7 pages.
