Nothing new on her?Silverbeauty seems like she a freak, I'd fuck the shit outta that sexy ass vet.![]()
Nothing new on her?
She reminds me of this old white bitty
I was talking about her
U rock slam,
Thank Gawd for Slam..Nothing new on her?

been a minute since i updated ..
she still taken nuts to the face ...
![]()
Is this nigga taking zinc? How can you cum that much unless you save up for a month and eat zinc pills daily

Is this nigga taking zinc? How can you cum that much unless you save up for a month and eat zinc pills daily
You feel me!?!? I heard Peter North say he cums buckets from zinc tablets. I was taking zinc when Covid first hit. It did make my loads huge and watery. Also more sensitive. I’d cum on my wife’s ass and glaze it . It was like hot sugar water.Who knows but I might try zinc pills to see if can blast my wifey like that a couple times…
I take it you’ve never had a really big nut before? The more you cum better it feels
Wifey goes back to to the 56k days.
You would sit there for like a hour waiting to DL and watch a one minute sample clip from her site using Real Player. And you would get about 95% of it downloaded and shit will lock up and freeze. Then you had to repeat the process all over again.
Those were some rough days.
HaHa!!!![]()
Man, when I got to college that high speed internet was EVERYTHING. I went to town downloading anything and everything I could. LOLThe youth don’t know the struggle.
I felt like thanos with all the infinity stones when I first had a 1Mbps connection
The youth don’t know the struggle.
I felt like thanos with all the infinity stones when I first had a 1Mbps connection
Man, when I got to college that high speed internet was EVERYTHING. I went to town downloading anything and everything I could. LOL
been a minute since i updated ..
she still taken nuts to the face ...
![]()
You need to see torque huhIs this nigga taking zinc? How can you cum that much unless you save up for a month and eat zinc pills daily
She definitely fits the profile of not giving a Brotha the time of day if he tried to talk to her.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

we all know you zoomed in on the money shot & wished it was you instead of her.Is this nigga taking zinc? How can you cum that much unless you save up for a month and eat zinc pills daily
They airbrushed the hell out of that midsection. White hoes in their 40's are the biggest slutsShe definitely fits the profile of not giving a Brotha the time of day if he tried to talk to her.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wifey goes back to to the 56k days.
You would sit there for like a hour waiting to DL and watch a one minute sample clip from her site using Real Player. And you would get about 95% of it downloaded and shit will lock up and freeze. Then you had to repeat the process all over again.
Those were some rough days.
HaHa!!!![]()
They airbrushed the hell out of that midsection. White hoes in their 40's are the biggest sluts