Ever cum on a chick's face? How did you feel afterward?

I used to think I would enjoy busting on a women's face, tried it once, worst feeling. I got no pleasure doing it. Only way I would do it again is if a woman beg for it.

I'm somewhat particular and if a woman wants that type treatment it speaks volumes to the type men she's associated in her past. The only reason a woman would ask a man to cum on her face is she'd become accustomed to it. That's not my type woman.
 
NO, I've never done it and never will. It's demeaning to someone willing to be intimate with you and shows you to be a piece of shit.
I wouldn't even do it if asked to, because my self respect wouldn't allow me to. If bustin' in her pussy or ass is not good enough, oh well. :rolleyes:
Guys that get off on skeetin' on a female's face are closet fags imo. :smh:

I think some guys have allowed their minds to be warped watching too much porn. Now thinking the porn world is normal. It's not!
 
I'm somewhat particular and if a woman wants that type treatment it speaks volumes to the type men she's associated in her past. The only reason a woman would ask a man to cum on her face is she'd become accustomed to it. That's not my type woman.

Interesting take, but if you eat pussy and you finish the job, she same - not just in your face - but your mouth. Just because yours looks different, doesn't mean that you don't get up with a wet mouth and sometimes a wet face. That's not even counting the girls that cream when they really get turned on. Personally, I love the pleasure that gives to women and there are some women that get off on pleasing a man. So if they think/know that it will turn you on to cum in their face or on their mouth, they are in. I think that's the woman you need. I like my women as down to satisfy me as I am to satisfy them. Just my two cents.

Also, to the OP. I get having a chick that you think is not into it can ruin the nut. But don't be telling these cats that shit!
 
Interesting take, but if you eat pussy and you finish the job, she same - not just in your face - but your mouth. Just because yours looks different, doesn't mean that you don't get up with a wet mouth and sometimes a wet face. That's not even counting the girls that cream when they really get turned on. Personally, I love the pleasure that gives to women and there are some women that get off on pleasing a man. So if they think/know that it will turn you on to cum in their face or on their mouth, they are in. I think that's the woman you need. I like my women as down to satisfy me as I am to satisfy them. Just my two cents.

Also, to the OP. I get having a chick that you think is not into it can ruin the nut. But don't be telling these cats that shit!
Guess from all my past years dating models, business execs, fitness trainers an everyday women I developed a pattern for what I feel is acceptable for me. To each his/her own, I try not to judge.
 
I'm somewhat particular and if a woman wants that type treatment it speaks volumes to the type men she's associated in her past. The only reason a woman would ask a man to cum on her face is she'd become accustomed to it. That's not my type woman.

Mo - You bet not let these bitches fool you. They can turn on the He's-hubby-material filter and give you the square innocent type role. All the while visions of nigga plums dance in her head.
 
Last edited:
Guess from all my past years dating models, business execs, fitness trainers an everyday women I developed a pattern for what I feel is acceptable for me. To each his/her own, I try not to judge.

I hear you

I don;t want young boys on here in the #metoo generation just busting shots all willy nilly in chicks faces thinking they ALL gonna be COOL with that.
 
The OP probably doesn't even like girls.

And since I recently converted to Islam, this gives me a reason to violently harm you, since this religion doesn't make much room for faggots.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

OnHOIr.jpg
 
What's grimier a bitch letting you plaster her or a bitch licking ass??? LOL. I've fucked around with a broad that was the latter, but not the first.
 
I'm not gonna read the responses in this jawn, because I know what was said by who because yall consistent as fuck. I will say this though. I've met women who LOVE that shit. Who DEMAND it. And while this shit is seen as some "thot" shit by some, these women were some career ass, boss ass women. They be ass kickers during the day, and submissive as fuck at night. Shit is about balance. And when they find someone who's with the shits, who won't label them or disrespect them AFTER the sex is over, they can be free.
 
Immature ass responses.

Some chicks love it. Some hate it. You will find which is which by their reaction. And their reaction can dam sure color your experience. If you're young, you can get a chuckle out of a cum dodgers reaction and count it as a point scored on some juvenile shit. But when you're older, nothing is a bigger turn off than the distasteful reaction of a dodger. Shit will really ruin your nut. But when you get a chick that really loves and welcomes a facial.. Its flat out stupendous.

Godspeed OP.

It's ironic that I'm surprised by the maturity of your response given that you're known as one of the older posters here.

But I was reading through the first 26 responses thinking "I'm gonna be the only one to express solidarity with the OP..."

If two consenting adults enjoy something, yeah, godspeed. But facials in porn are meant to be dehumanizing and real sex is supposed to be intimate & emotional when it's a relationship. If you don't care how your girl feels, that doesn't make you "not moist," it makes you less human.
 
i prefer the chick swallow. but i don't have issues glazing chicks. and most don't have issues with it. :dunno:
I definitely prefer chicks to swallow to but sometimes or some chicks want you to glaze the face or some want the face and mouth... Also it makes great visuals when you recording on your phone or her phone... I've been using vidcams and vids since 99 and broads have always been intrigued by videos... Hell showing chicks your portfolio of past conquest can get you some pussy or have chicks wanting to outdue your past chicks..lol that's a whole different thread altogether about sex resume and how it can get you more pussy
 
It's ironic that I'm surprised by the maturity of your response given that you're known as one of the older posters here.

But I was reading through the first 26 responses thinking "I'm gonna be the only one to express solidarity with the OP..."

If two consenting adults enjoy something, yeah, godspeed. But facials in porn are meant to be dehumanizing and real sex is supposed to be intimate & emotional when it's a relationship. If you don't care how your girl feels, that doesn't make you "not moist," it makes you less human.
But he started off with "this chick I was fucking with" so most look at that as a jump off not a relationship.
 
Back
Top