15 seconds w Teanna Trump - facial

He needs some zinc tablets busting that weak nut on her face. You posed to glaze her with a thick coat of nut
 
He needs some zinc tablets busting that weak nut on her face. You posed to glaze her with a thick coat of nut

Bruh bruh..

I KNOW you and the rest of my fellow cyber pervs...

KNOW

About zma...

Get a good work out in..

Take two tablets before you go to bed...

Maaaaaaaan


I ain't got to say no more but one thing

Yall kniggas welcome....
 

If you over forty and

You aint working out

And taking this you losing and deserve limp dick blues and a low libido and fatigue...


If you don't want that

Listen to uncle goodbud

Workout at least three times a week.. Working out could be a hardcore workout or simply a nice long walk properly breathing walking stomach in chest out heel to toe..

Take that at night on empty stomach is best...

Man you will feel like u in your twenties again...

Throw in some ginseng tea or capsules in the morning..

Bitches will give you strictly gold stars on your bed room bully game..I can't help to act young

Because I feel so young.

And it feeelllls good..
 
Got tk start taking that zinc again.

I was doing the same thing when i was taking BCAA.

Drowning the hoes...
 
If you over forty and

You aint working out

And taking this you losing and deserve limp dick blues and a low libido and fatigue...


If you don't want that

Listen to uncle goodbud

Workout at least three times a week.. Working out could be a hardcore workout or simply a nice long walk properly breathing walking stomach in chest out heel to toe..

Take that at night on empty stomach is best...

Man you will feel like u in your twenties again...

Throw in some ginseng tea or capsules in the morning..

Bitches will give you strictly gold stars on your bed room bully game..I can't help to act young

Because I feel so young.

And it feeelllls good..

I work out 5 days a week and on the elip everyday 8-10 miles. Ill try it out for energy.
 
:lol: so ZMA to splatter these hoes.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::lol:....

My dude and dont you DARE..

Drink a green juice with celery and have some watermelon and pineapples....bitch gonna be stalking you for the d and free protein shake facial..:roflmao2:

Man these hoes better start paying for this free skin rejuvenation creme:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


If any of you real kniggas decide to change your life..and go for the next level

Come back here and let these kniggas know how it is on the other side of health

Nothing like the empowering feeling of putting your life in your own hands..
 
:yes::yes::yes::yes::lol:....

My dude and dont you DARE..

Drink a green juice with celery and have some watermelon and pineapples....bitch gonna be stalking you for the d and free protein shake facial..:roflmao2:

Man these hoes better start paying for this free skin rejuvenation creme:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


If any of you real kniggas decide to change your life..and go for the next level

Come back here and let these kniggas know how it is on the other side of health

Nothing like the empowering feeling of putting your life in your own hands..
:roflmao3:
 
I'm not even into lightskin chicks like that...

But this teanna trump ho...

I'd be making some of the worst life choices ever if I ever ran into this ho

And she gave me that sloppy toppy..

I may have to throw on that's cape till I come to my senses..

:hmm:
 
He needs some zinc tablets busting that weak nut on her face. You posed to glaze her with a thick coat of nut

ZMA + Liquid Amino 2222 = The recipe
zma-supplement.png

+
optimum_nutrition_superior_amino_2222_liquid_2970_1.jpg
 
Says the 38 year old infatuated with Camron so bad he pretends to have a son named after him. I have a strong feeling you’re a real homosexual. I never see you in any pussy posts. You post pics of you and your male “cousin” eating dinner together.

You are a stone cold Faggit
Famo it’s my birthday. Give me a OG call.
 
and I cant forget.. If you want to stay in the bedroom bully game well into your retirement years..

look just hit the gym and do two things ride that bike untill you drippin in sweats.. and hit the squat rack.. dont even show off just use the bar and make sure your form is good..

a lil bench press...

a couple of leg lifts to work that core.. and

TRUST ME when you get them squats, bench, cardio etc in... your doggy style game son..

son..

God Level son!

GOD LEVEL!!
 
Back
Top