Has anybody tried the Zinc regimen?

Dr. Truth

보지를 먹어라
BGOL Investor
(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=RkiP223pESvgNVjF)25822122b.gif
Peter North was once asked how he has such giant ejaculations and he said he takes zinc tablets. I’m curious if it really works. In case yall don’t know the bigger your ejaculations the better it feels . It’s why if you save up for like two weeks and bust a nut it feels good enough to make you almost faint.
 
Faggot ass Dr Truth would rather that be him on his knees in place of that chic getting shot on by that dude. And Dr Truth recognizes his favorite male porn stars now by their body parts. This is super proof Dr Truth is flaming!
 
Fake Dr. Truth is in his 40’s and posts that he wants to ejaculate like another man did 20 years ago. Then he posts a gif of the man’s dick ejaculating as an example to us all of what he aspires to.

He is a fan favorite of a man’s dick and how that dick ejaculates. He googled Peter North ejaculating and scrolled thru the pages of nutting dicks until he found one he liked.

“BGOL brothers, help me perform like this dick.”


What more do yall have to see from this dude?
 
Last edited:
Fake Dr. Truth is in his 40’s and posts that he wants to ejaculate like another man did 20 years ago. Then he posts a gif of the man’s dick ejaculating as an example to us all of what he aspires to.

He is a fan favorite of a man’s dick and how that dick ejaculates. He googled Peter North ejaculating and scrolled thru the pages of nutting dicks until he found one he liked.

“BGOL brothers, help me perform like this dick.”


What more do yall have to see from this dude?
Do you think anybody is going to listen to a 60 year old MAGA coon like you? Go suck some more Jews will not replace us dick you bitch ass Geritol drinking senior citizens sambo
 
Do you think anybody is going to listen to a 60 year old MAGA coon like you? Go suck some more Jews will not replace us dick you bitch ass Geritol drinking senior citizens sambo
None of these are facts. The facts are:


1.) You noted and complemented the volume of semen that a CAC man ejaculated in porn over 20 years ago.
2.) You asked us for advice to duplicate a similar volume of semen that you had been observing the man's dick ejaculated when he did films 20 years ago. You then recalled an interview where he apparently discussed his penis and the source or his large volumes of semen.
3.) You posted a gif of the man's penis "in action" ejaculating semen in slow motion as an example of you want your dick to do.

The reality is that you could have posted the facial as an example. Instead you posted a dick in action with not a titty or pussy in sight.

Glock-Switch-Firing.gif




applause-clapping-yes-schitts-creek-yay-6oxitl5pjzzl2jqe.webp



I won’t go into your various lies throughout the years. Let’s stick to the facts and topic at hand.
 
Last edited:
Take zinc with food, not on an empty stomach. You can take it without on an empty stomach but it might give you an upset one. Better safe than sorry.
And yes, it works.

@MistaPhantastic yep, preferably with something fatty like salmon and avocados.

To bring the thread back to the original question before it devolves into a full beef thread, as with any other threads that include Truth and his opps, supplementing with zinc bisglycinate and selenium (which can be found in high amounts in Brazilian nuts) helps the testicles produce high-quality life force.
 
Last edited:
@MistaPhantastic yep, preferably with something fatty like salmon and avocados.

To bring the thread back to the original question before it devolves into a full beef thread, as with any other threads that include Truth and his opps, supplementing with zinc bisglycinate and selenium (which can be found in high amounts in Brazilian nuts) helps the testicles produce high-quality life force.
I'm 58. Two years ago I started having problems getting wood. I started taking Zinc, Magnesium, and a Nature Made gummy for men every night. After about a week I was killing my girl. Even my desire for sex went up. I'm still going strong. I also eat a lot of almonds, oysters, and salmon.
 
I'm 58. Two years ago I started having problems getting wood. I started taking Zinc, Magnesium, and a Nature Made gummy for men every night. After about a week I was killing my girl. Even my desire for sex went up. I'm still going strong. I also eat a lot of almonds, oysters, and salmon.

This and this only.
BGOL has always acknowledged the power of Almonds.

From this day forth, let a new religion be born in the threads and halls of BGOLand, echoed throughout, for we are Almodites. Zod approves!
Say it with me, Almondites, almondites, almondites.
 
@MistaPhantastic yep, preferably with something fatty like salmon and avocados.

To bring the thread back to the original question before it devolves into a full beef thread, as with any other threads that include Truth and his opps, supplementing with zinc bisglycinate and selenium (which can be found in high amounts in Brazilian nuts) helps the testicles produce high-quality life force.

{scrolls thread}

Too late. The Battle Royale participants taking shots already, walking towards the ring :roflmao2: :lol:


giphy.gif
giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
Take zinc with food, not on an empty stomach. You can take it without on an empty stomach but it might give you an upset one. Better safe than sorry.
And yes, it works.

@MistaPhantastic yep, preferably with something fatty like salmon and avocados.

To bring the thread back to the original question before it devolves into a full beef thread, as with any other threads that include Truth and his opps, supplementing with zinc bisglycinate and selenium (which can be found in high amounts in Brazilian nuts) helps the testicles produce high-quality life force.

I'm 58. Two years ago I started having problems getting wood. I started taking Zinc, Magnesium, and a Nature Made gummy for men every night. After about a week I was killing my girl. Even my desire for sex went up. I'm still going strong. I also eat a lot of almonds, oysters, and salmon.

This and this only.
BGOL has always acknowledged the power of Almonds.

From this day forth, let a new religion be born in the threads and halls of BGOLand, echoed throughout, for we are Almodites. Zod approves!
Say it with me, Almondites, almondites, almondites.

write-it-down-take-notes.gif
Thanks for info. Order placed.
 
This and this only.
BGOL has always acknowledged the power of Almonds.

From this day forth, let a new religion be born in the threads and halls of BGOLand, echoed throughout, for we are Almodites. Zod approves!
Say it with me, Almondites, almondites, almondites.

Now hold on now.. lets not finalize that name just yet.

 
None of these are facts. The facts are:


1.) You noted and complemented the volume of semen that a CAC man ejaculated in porn over 20 years ago.
2.) You asked us for advice to duplicate a similar volume of semen that you had been observing the man's dick ejaculated when he did films 20 years ago. You then recalled an interview where he apparently discussed his penis and the source or his large volumes of semen.
3.) You posted a gif of the man's penis "in action" ejaculating semen in slow motion as an example of you want your dick to do.

The reality is that you could have posted the facial as an example. Instead you posted a dick in action with not a titty or pussy in sight.

Glock-Switch-Firing.gif




applause-clapping-yes-schitts-creek-yay-6oxitl5pjzzl2jqe.webp



I won’t go into your various lies throughout the years. Let’s stick to the facts and topic at hand.
You think I’m going to read a wall of coon from some bulbous headed shaved maga with a coon mouth ? FOH . I know you have that Westley Hunt face and voice, you jipper uptight bow tie wearing handkerchief headed minstrel
 
This clown nigga spidercoon trying to act like we all didn’t see him constantly worshipping Elon Musk , even said he’s not a racist. Same clown ass bozo who said Both sides are the same and trashed Kamala and every democrat every election season. Bitch ass nigga thinks by saying “that never happened” it goes away. Clown ass old cornball coon
 
This clown nigga spidercoon trying to act like we all didn’t see him constantly worshipping Elon Musk , even said he’s not a racist. Same clown ass bozo who said Both sides are the same and trashed Kamala and every democrat every election season. Bitch ass nigga thinks by saying “that never happened” it goes away. Clown ass old cornball coon
Spiderhonkey got mad at me when I said his gums dance like Tim Scott. He stays out of the trump thread he trying to hide the red hat. But we see you mushmouth. lol
 

The reality is that you could have posted the facial as an example. Instead you posted a dick in action with not a titty or pussy in sight.

Glock-Switch-Firing.gif




applause-clapping-yes-schitts-creek-yay-6oxitl5pjzzl2jqe.webp



I won’t go into your various lies throughout the years. Let’s stick to the facts and topic at hand.

Fact: You googled dick gifs and scrolled through the results until you found one where the dick ejaculated enough nut.
 
Back
Top