Still maybe the best scene of all time! ISIS Taylor

Peace,

Stupid, long-headed bitch made some very disparaging comments about black people while she was married to her “Native American” ex-husband.
 
Peace,
Basically that she was too good to do porn with black men and that the only reason she did a scene with Prince Yahshua is because they knew him very well. Also said that her husband was Native American so that didn’t count. She’s a shit for brains, racist whore.

That's wild she's dating a black dude right now
 
Peace,

Stupid, long-headed bitch made some very disparaging comments about black people while she was married to her “Native American” ex-husband.
I remember her sayin she stopped doing black sceenes because the black guys dicks were big and they would fuck her pussy up and she would be out of comission for days
 
Last edited:
Peace,



Basically that she was too good to do porn with black men and that the only reason she did a scene with Prince Yahshua is because they knew him very well. Also said that her husband was Native American so that didn’t count. She’s a shit for brains, racist whore.
Isn’t she Black herself??
 
Damn her boyfriend works for the NFL Network. I guess everybody has a past but I just can't wife up a chick that Peter North blasted like that for the world to see
I could see if she was bringing some money to the table like Kim K or Oprah
 
Back
Top